5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Flueky, are you sure you're out?

Excited for our thread to start posting test pictures. :)

Surge is still ongoing so thinking I caught the beginning of it. I have 4 more up and ups so going to test tonight, tomorrow in the am, afternoon, and pm with those. I have to admit seeing the solid smile is almost as much of a high as a bfp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-21-12-41-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-21-12-41-03.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Well guys unless i o early again i have ages to wait annoying as i would normally have o'd now. Fed up waiting. Worried my temps are off with the heat so just hope i will tell when i o. Gonna start with opks tomorrow and hope i o soon. Hate waiting lol but I keep thinking that i am getting slight twinge of o pain so am hopeful

Silas,This is second cycle off bcp and first cycle was 36 days. So assuming same length July 5th. I hope your cycle isn't too long. I hate waiting for AF. What day do you think AF will show?

Dobby, I'm not 100% but I just don't want go worry about if I'm ovulating or not this month. However, I think I will test cycle day 37 if no AF. So July 6th. I will be so anxious waiting for your hpt results. I did remember to take my temp this a.m. It seemed a bit high 98.7, I may try to temp rest of cycle.

Ms sunshine, good luck! Hope you O soon and get started in tww.

FXed crossed for you both that you O soon!

My temp was up from 97.2something to 97.68 but my temps have been all over the place from the heat wave/ sleep deprivation. I also had this warm feeling near my right ovary last night. SO stayed at his parents' last night. My bil is effing up my baby making chances again and stressing SO out. Was hoping to get a bd in tonight for good measure, but unlikely. Best case scenario my last BD was 44 hours before O, worst case 68 hours. Not the worst odds, but we will see. I have 6 Walmart cheapies left, 2 old style frer, and 2 frer gold digitalis. Crazy me will probably start testing at 6 dpo with the cheapies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-22-09-51-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-22-09-51-01.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm 11 dpo, just almost threw up trying to toke a bite of a wrap just like one I loved last week. It my be metformin causing nausea though. No other signs for me though. Going to wait until 15 dpo before I test.

Thanks, Dobby. Honestly, I'm just hoping AF won't take too long to show up. I've accepted that its unlikely I will ovulate this cycle and I'm okay with that. I've read it can take 2-3 months to get on track after bcp and I'm just not lucky to revert back quickly. I'm looking forward to next cycle and hope I will ovulate then. Sorry, bil is messing up BD plans. I'm pretty fortunate don't really have that issue. Just worried DH will pass kidney stone again soon or have surgery again to have it removed. I'm forcing the fluids and lemonade on him. Hope you get your bfp next week!

Mac, I hope that's a good dig for you and not side effect. Fingers crossed! Keep us posted. :)

Yeah it took me three months to o after bcp really freaked me out. Think i will o this week with cm and medium colour line on opk. Fingers crossed mac that it is a pg sign.

Yeah I've decided to take mentality it'll take a year to get pregnant and so if it happens earlier great. If not, I don't feel as devastated. I'm hoping I will ovulate again next month though. I should probably temp.

I hope you ovulate this week. So you can start tww! Fingers crossed and :dust:

Post and run... I was bored on my break at work so did so good, old-fashioned obsessing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-22-14-16-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-22-14-16-06.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
This literally made me LOL, Dobby :)

You know its ironic how people get pregnant by accident and its hard when you are trying.

I just told DH of we are out this month next month we are BDing in the backseat of the car as it seems to work for high schoolers all the time.

I just told DH of we are out this month next month we are BDing in the backseat of the car as it seems to work for high schoolers all the time.

Or the jacuzzi. Can you believe anyone gets pregnant in the jacuzzi? LOL I was scared to take a luke warm bath for my entire first pregnancy..

Right?! I used to be one of those people, too. Honestly, worried SO's bodybuilding supplements are messing with his soldiers. =\ couple more cycles and I might bring it up. He's not going to like it on so many levels.

I have no idea when AF will really arrive but based off a 37 day cycle AF is due July 9 :( Seems so long away.

Dobby I love it! Looks like something I would do! Hope you don't have to bring up that convo with OH.

I got accidentally pregnant with my first two and for the one I am planning it seems to be taking forever.

Lol thanks! Between that and my shopping cart of first signals... Sometimes I feel a bit crazy

My first month ttc, I bought 5 pregnancy tests at dollar store and lady says, " I hope you aren't buying all of those fore yourself." Yeah, made me feel kinda crazy, gotta have some cheap tests before pulling out the expensive ones.

Dobby, if you can post a pic of his supplements I could let you know. DH is a pro at those and I know a good deal too.

He takes a whole crap ton of JYM. For sure creatine and protein powder. And pre-workout. He has so many bottles and I never know which ones he uses, but those three for sure. His testosterone was out of control last month hence the bd marathoning last month and the month before. He was off them this month because of an injury to his bicep, and he only takes them on workout days. He says it might explain why his sex drive is so low this month. He is back on them this week though.

Pre workout, creatine and protein are safe. If he takes anything that s a "testosterone booster" it can decrease his sperm count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->