5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Hugs everyone. Post and run, sorry. 8th day of flashing smiles. Temp dipped again tonight, but could be from leaving two windows open. I am so fatigued. Blah. I have to buy a new box of cb digitals r_r

Silas-did they offer you metformin or are you going straight onto clomid? My doc said we could do clomid but I would risk multiples so we are just trying to regulate things first and see if that helps me. I did O this cycle and we BDd two days before so there is a chance. I am 7 DPO today.

We are going straight to clomid which surprised me as well. I was thinking I would be offered metformin first but not the case - it was only mentioned once but never offered. :shrug:

Hugs everyone. Post and run, sorry. 8th day of flashing smiles. Temp dipped again tonight, but could be from leaving two windows open. I am so fatigued. Blah. I have to buy a new box of cb digitals r_r

9th day of flashing for me. I used last test stick today. I'm going to give up this month. I'm either not ovulating, haven't yet, or had a short LH surge. Either way I'm just not fooling with it. Time to wait for AF and hope my body will straighten itself out.

Fingers crossed for ALL of you ladies and lots of :dust:

9th day of flashing for me. I used last test stick today. I'm going to give up this month. I'm either not ovulating, haven't yet, or had a short LH surge. Either way I'm just not fooling with it. Time to wait for AF and hope my body will straighten itself out.

Me too! I was so sure today would be solid. If I have a usual 28 then I should O tomorrow. But nothing but flashing. The worst part was my up and up was a clear positive right away. The control line was way darker the entire time the test was drying and then when it was done. My temps are still low. I am using my second clear blue thing in the afternoon so I have one holder for fmu and one holder for afternoon urine. The one I took yesterday afternoon looked almost positive when I pulled it out. The ones with fmu are so light. Shrugs. So and I have plans to BD tonight anyway (I hate that his sex drive and this ttc has made us have plans to have sex....) before we each head off to our parents' for the weekend.

Me too! I was so sure today would be solid. If I have a usual 28 then I should O tomorrow. But nothing but flashing. The worst part was my up and up was a clear positive right away. The control line was way darker the entire time the test was drying and then when it was done. My temps are still low. I am using my second clear blue thing in the afternoon so I have one holder for fmu and one holder for afternoon urine. The one I took yesterday afternoon looked almost positive when I pulled it out. The ones with fmu are so light. Shrugs. So and I have plans to BD tonight anyway (I hate that his sex drive and this ttc has made us have plans to have sex....) before we each head off to our parents' for the weekend.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing the flashing b***h. You give me hope that it may just be the opk itself. I'll just BD for fun and wait for AF. I guess I'll plan another 36 day cycle. I'll test if I'm late. If its not my month, it'll be okay. Have fun tonight ;)

Haha not taken the wrong way. I honestly think maybe I started my test too early since I started based on the 24 day cycle. So the holder detected a natural rise in estrogen versus my gearing to O rise. But that's just a theory. In any case, I haven't Oed yet. Just glad I am temping!

Yes, I wish I'd have been temping. Maybe I can remember in the morning. I may have also started too early. I was just worried if I started on cycle day 16, I'd miss it. In any case I don't think I'll do any opks until next cycle.

The gyn filling in for mine said to stop temping and using opks and just have sex every other day from CD 10 to CD 25, and if I don't conceive by October to call her. Meanwhile, my afternoon Target was negative and my Clearblue is an empty circle. And SO forgot his boss' last week is next week so he has to go out with coworkers tonight. He'll be home late and we have breakfast plans, but he needs to head to his parents' for Father's Day and is too stress, tired, and sick (he came down with a cold yesterday) to DTD before he goes.

And day 10 of the never ending opk confusion. SO and I dtd twice last night when he came home loaded. Boys will be boys. r_r waiting for him to wake up so we can go out for breakfast. He's so cute when he's sleeping :) sleep now! You won't be able to sleep in soon haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-20-07-56-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-20-07-56-07.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5
Awesome Dobby! I hope this did the trick. ;)

I'm ready for AF to start lol, so I can go ahead and move on to my next cycle. Taking clomid cd3-7.

Awesome Dobby! I hope this did the trick. ;)

I'm ready for AF to start lol, so I can go ahead and move on to my next cycle. Taking clomid cd3-7.

I hope clomid will help you, Silas! I hope you get your bfp and its a sticky bean. Isn't so weird wishing for AF to show? I hope I don't have to wait too long this cycle for her.

I just wanted to do a bit of a stupid update.

So I felt really down yesterday morning getting that flashing smiley face and feeling like a failure about not ovulating. Had a long day at work and was starving so we went out to eat Chinese. My fortune was "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."

I know it's silly, but it made me feel better. Not that I believe it per say, but a reminder that it can take time and not to feel so impatient. I just wanted to share this and now you all may laugh, lol

No laughing flueky - I would be like "this means something!!" :haha:

At least you got out of your mood, that's all that matters. Sometimes it takes something this simple to help you remember that although it sucks, you do have time.

Huge temp spike today of 98.6. Probably because the A/C stopped working last night, I woke up a hot sweaty mess this morning as temps here have been around 100 during the day lately.

Flueky-I'm a big believer in signs showing you that you are on the right path. Yo got that fortune for a reason.

Flueky, you are in good company!!! I had a fortune cookie that said something about a new person coming into my life that I would just love. :) I kept it.

Silas, I know that feeling. It is wretched. I hope the b shows up soon so you can move on to the next cycle. Hugs

Mac, lame. But maybe it's a combination of O and the heat? I forgot where you are in your cycle. But yeah the heat wave messed up my chart, just glad it happened my first week.

Afm, FINALLY got my solid smile. Had some O cramps yesterday and the day before out of my right ovary which makes sense since gyn confirmed I Oed out of my left last cycle. Just hoping we're ok DTD 48 hours before O. My temps were low so O is happening today for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-21-08-21-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-21-08-21-23.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
I hope it was enough Dobby!!

I'm so jealous of your +opks lol. GL xx

I'm pretty sure I Od about 9/10 days ago. I just temped for funsies and its 98.34 so I'm guessing it was the heat. Fortunately, I'm one of few who has almost no side effects from metformin. Just a bit of gas but that puts me on a level playing field with DH now.

Thanks for the support girls. I was worried, I'd be thought of as crazy but I was wrong.

Silas, Looking forward to seeing if clomid does the trick for you.

Mac, I've got my fingers crossed for you. When are you testing?

Dobby, so happy you got your solid smiley! I actually felt like doing opk to see if I would, but I'm saving them for next month.

AFM, nothing much. I was super hungry yesterday. I was hungry like every 2 hours. Today it is better. I was starting to think AF was coming. I am just gonna be a cheerleader for you ladies right now :)

Thanks Flueky ...AF has to come first, lol. We will see when she decides to drop in. Hopefully earlier and not 2 weeks late like last cycle :wacko:

When is AF due flueky??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->