5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Phew! Thanks! But he may have added testosterone. He was talking about his levels being up which made him extra aggressive in bed. I wasn't complaining, but I was thinking about his sperm. He's too manly. He'll get offended if I bring up that his sperm count may be an issue. And he is way into his bodybuilding to give up any supplements, especially with another 10 years of childbearing years ahead of us. Ctyvtyvghv. He is so distressed right now, but he won't tell me what happened at his parents'. =\. I told him I feel helpless to help him. His response? Because there isn't anything you can do to help... All matter of factly. He is such a butt.

ugh im an idiot, i have nearly dark line on opk and just found out only have 1 left AAGGHHH i never run out whats happened im tooooo obsessed to run out! so got some on speedy delivery hope it comes tomorrow. have to search my "stash" to see if any fell out of the bag into my box where i keep all this stuff. can go store as sofa shopping later. need one that is toddler and dog proof, if there is such a thing lol

well you could always swop his testosterone stuff with a placebo dobby lol men eh. found out why we had massive argument other day and why he said no more kids(which hes changed his mind about now) it was the anniversary of his mums death, which i find out about as he posted it on fb. bizarre eh. i never remember that sort of thing, but instead of talking about what he is feeling he picks an argument with me, and opens up on fb. does my head in. but at least all is back to normal now.

Temp this morning was 98.58. Either slept with my mouth open (which I never do) or I'm out with an 11 day luteal phase.

I don't think I Oed yet which is bizarre. I had the cramps and it's been 48 hours since my solid smile. =/ uggggh so confused. I know my temp rises slowly after O but not this slowly. No idea what is happening. SO is in a funk so DTD tonight is not happening

Mac, why does that temp mean you are out? It is still quite high.

Sunshine, so sorry to hear about hubby. Men are weird like that sometimes. It's not as easy for them to open up 1-1 and they bottle things.

:( hugs sorry to hear that. Hoping it goes back up!

I'm starting to feel out before my tww even starts. Sigh. Really hard to stay positive. This O is kicking my a** though. Back ache, fatigue, irritability. Blah

would u guys take any notice to an opk reading after an hr or so? the top opk was yesterday and is nearly the same colour as test line and todays is pailer. But i looked at yesterdays after 5 mins was dark but not pos but didnt check again for a few hrs and it was nearly positive so dont know if it is like hpt were you ignore the result after 20 mins or what ever. only asking as i thought todays would have been darker. i now ive not o'd as no temp dip or rise on my bbt. my new opks still not arrived so hope they do tomorrow as have none left

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
I've noticed mine always look darker later on, I would ignore it.

Temp still low today, looms like I'm out, AF should arrive today or tomorrow.

I'm not familiar with that brand, but I know the Target OPKs say to ignore a negative after the time limit. But it's okay to look at a positive after the time limit. If and only if you checked within the time limit to determine if it was negative or positive. o_O Weirdest instructions ever.

Mac, hugs. I'm so sorry to hear that! Treat yourself to something special this week and baby dust for the next cycle.

AFM, FF seems to think I Oed Sunday night. I looked back through my charts, and my slow temp rise doesn't seem to weird actually. But I only got 5 hours of sleep, so I don't know if I my .2 rise today was from that or my classic 3dpo .2 rise. Shrugs. In any case, SO and I managed to get down and dirty a few times last night. Poor guy is stressing the f*** out. He opened up a tiny bit, but no details. I really feel for him. And then I feel guilty because I don't think he can emotionally handle me being pregnant until things get sorted with his family. But I want to be pregnant. My cousin brought her baby yesterday dbauldgasiul baby fever.

well hopefully af wont show mac and ur temp goes up.

ahh right that makes sense then if my opks dont come tomorrow should be ok as it might be a few more days before o in that case.

it might make him feel better dobby once ur pg sometimes it pulls you back together. me and hubby were extremely close during the pregnancy as it wasnt an easy one and made us stronger people... might give him something to look forward to rather than worry about work and family problems maybe. my niece and brother has aspergers so i know its not always straight forward as that tho

thanks, Sunshine!

I have to read this story to my campers, saw this, and thought it looked like a classic egg being fertilized picture. My coworkers think I am nuts and that my "ovaries are in tick tock overdrive" hahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to hear that mac :hugs:

Dobby, I see it too!! I hope this is your cycle. :)

AFM, I've been really tired. I seriously went to bed at 8 p.m. It wasn't a bad day at work. I've been tired and really hungry past couple days. So, I think AF will arrive soon. I hope she does and I can start a new cycle :)

right... well annoyed opks havnt arrived. also confused as to whether i have ovulated or not.... can anyone check my chart?
My Ovulation Chart

on cd12 is where i didnt check the opk. these opks are poop worst ive ever bought. if its positive it goes patchy after a few hours and im pretty sure if its negative they go a bit darker. on the cd12 its patchy and im not sure if its positive or not. when i left after five mins it was nearly positive but reading the instructions you're supposed to check after 20 mins. i next look an hr or 2 after as i was playing with my son and completely forgot. on prev months positive opks look like this after a few hrs. i have had a few o stingy pinches and achey pains. i sort of dismissed the opk as it was negative next day but today my temp is up and a few days ago i had a small dip. the temp could be because its hot i guess but not any hotter then prev nights. so i dont know. is that dip dippy enough to be a pre o dip? these opks really irritate me im going to have to look for another brand. also if i have o'd will ff work it out from my temp and put the line in or does it only do that if you use opks?

Sunshine, that's a tricky chart. I know a rise in C is only .2 so CD 11 looks like maybe, but I would leave closer to cd 13 with the ewcm and lack of positive opk. But we would need to wait a couple more temps to confirm. I use target up and up, you just get a lot of bear positives like you have seen. I figures out why I had so many flashing smiles, but honestly if you're willing to dole out the cash I do like cb advanced. Most people use wondfo ovulation sticks from what I have read

As of last night I'm officially out this month. Time for another try. Going to try OPks and vitex this cycle.

hugs mac. yeah lot of ppl say vitex is good for pcos

thanks dobby. so annoying that ive ran out of opks and just wish i had remembered to check the one the other day. well i guess i will see the next few days if its another increase or not. might get the cb next cycle in case i have o'd. hate not being able to poas :grr:

Hugs Mac. I hope the vitex and opks help!

Sunshine, I love that emoji. Hahaha. Sorry your opk situation is frustrating. :( Hopefully, there won't be a next cycle because you O and get a bfp.

Well i think my temp is up. 2. Say think because i took it early. Ive been using the calculator as all my temps are at different times because of ds. And thrn a fee hr later i took it and its about . 4 lower. I've put down the higher one as i think the lower is from my son thrashing about when he hopped in bed. He was too hot and couldn't sleep so helped me to stay awake with him... Hmm tired mummy today. Now im wide awake hes asleep. So i guess it might be higher might not.

well opks arrived hurrah. and its positive. hubby said we didnt have time to bd today as he is coming off night shift and then we are going out and then he is going out with his friends but going to have to pounce before he wakes up lol im confused by my chart cm is nearly dry now only bit sticky pretty sure ive ovulated and its probably just the surge is still on going. cant go off my temps as ive been such a bad sleeper and its so hot. i also had a a small spot of blood 2 days ago didnt have a clue what it was and then i thought maybe its o spotting ive never had it before .

Hm could just be o spotting. Can be a sign of a high quality egg if I remember correctly. FXed!

Ff tried to change my O date, but I know my truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->