5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I am either 5dpo or 3dpo. Bd was timed better for 5dpo so hoping that's right

I'm cycle day 28, I feel like AF will be here in the next couple of days. I've been so tired, hungry, and moody. I hope she comes soon so I can look forward to next cycle.

Good luck catching that egg sunshine.

Dobby, FX for you. Keep us updated.

Sorry mac :'(

Silas, how are you? AF yet?

I am CD34 or 37 IF AF wants to come on time.
She definitely didn't come early.
But DH had to go out of town for work so I am okay with that since we don't know when he will be getting back here. We will visit him, but not sure how any DTD will happen in a hotel room with two little ones. :haha:

When are you guys going to test if af doesn't arrive? Am just hoping for another temp increase in morning got my fingers and toes crossed then it will be third high bbt

Silas, I imagine that would be very difficult for DTD. I hope it comes whenever timing is good for you :) I'm crossing all I can for you too!

Sunshine, I think I will test either July 4th or 5th if AF hasn't shown by then.

They have to sleep at some point JUST KIDDING

I am already peeing for fun. Not using the real tests until 8 dpo so 3 more days

Woohoo! Welcome to the dark side!

I had a crazy dip, almost a whole degree, today. Nothing should have caused that. Hoping it is a good sign

GL ladies xx

I'm feeling a little crampy so thinking AF may be coming. She is due July 6th I do believe. (Really never know though.)

I have had sore breasts and they have had this burning sensation - doesn't feel very good. I know I didn't ovulate so its AF related I guess but never really had the burning sensation before.

dont know whats going on with my chart bbt has dropped to the coverline. i know it wasnt as hot last night and its meant to be cooler tonight too... and then heat wave next week so i think my chart is not going to make sense this month. and then i let my son get in bed last night as i thought i might sleep longer while hubby is working, and he ended up taking up two thirds of a kind size bed! hes only 2. anyway crampy as hell today i thought id got away with it last few days.

thats weird silas never had that myself.

fingers x'd its implantation its the right dpo for it. have you any symptoms?

hey older mummy hows things?

Hahah! I can relate to your son. I had a queen sized bed in college, and I used ALL of it. The first sleepover with SO, he commented that if we ever moved in together we need a king sized bed hahahaha.

Sorry about the sore boobs, Silas. I have never had boob pain even when I was pregnant. They are just to small! hehehe

My body is weird. Been exhausted, bit of nausea, so moody, SO BLOATED x.x, my motherly instincts kicked in. Like I am just very protective of my body all of sudden. I've had nausea before (honestly anytime I have a cycle longer than 27 days my body can't handle the hormones and I get all sorts of sick), but this time I had it and my immediate reaction was to get ginger ale. My temp was up a bit, so interested to see what it ends up doing. BFNs this morning with fmu and smu. Don't know if I want to bother testing tonight. I'm bummed out about this concert.

Sounds promising though Dobby.

I really just want my next cycle to start. DH isn't going to be away as long as originally thought so AF can come anytime now and I will be fine with that. I'm so impatient.

FX for you Dobby, still so early.

Silas that's great he wont be gone as long :)

I'm also waiting for AF. DH made me test yesterday, wasn't fmu. He wanted me to drink a beer with him last night. I only drank one just in case, but I'm pretty sure it'll be AF for me.

Sunshine, sorry your chart is going to be wonky :(

FX for you Dobby, still so early.

Silas that's great he wont be gone as long :)

I'm also waiting for AF. DH made me test yesterday, wasn't fmu. He wanted me to drink a beer with him last night. I only drank one just in case, but I'm pretty sure it'll be AF for me.

Sunshine, sorry your chart is going to be wonky :(

Thanks! And I'm going to ditto the other comments. I am so, so tired. I just want to eat my cookies, brush my teeth, and sleep. New camp tomorrow so we have to start an hour earlier. x.x

Here is tonight's bfn.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 9.46.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 9.46.43 PM.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Well my temp is back up hope the dip was a good sign. Just exhausted today could just sleep.

We should boycott life and just sleep lol. I am so exhausted.

My temp is hovering around 98.1. I don't like it. Usually I am closer to 98.6 if pregnant

Well im 7 dpo and apary fron thr occasional cramp no symptoms. And ive had a massive dip4 dpo and small dip 6 dpo. But massive anxiety today having a filling in my wisdom tooth. I hate dentists.

Not gonna lie, I had a panic attack when they numb my mouth. My mommy had to come hold my hand and they had to drug me with laughing gas... best part, a guy from my school was volunteering there so he witnessed all of if x.x so awk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->