5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

lol makes me feel better. my mum came with me and waited in the waiting room. if i had to choose dentist or giving birth, giving birth would win...

Haha glad things went well. :)

I am getting a blood test after work. I am hoping I just implanted at a low hcg so a urine bfp is taking too long. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard.

Ugh so I caved and got the vip on ff. 9/10 charts like mine based on post p temps were pregnant. I overlaid my charts and this cycle is noticeably different omg I am nervous

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-01-12-07-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-01-12-07-15.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Sunshine, sorry yk hear about your anxiety over the dentist. I'm like one of the weirdest ppl on the planet and love how clean my teeth feel afterwards. I know, insane. I've got my fx for you. When do you think you will test?

Dobby, please let us know your results tomorrow. I'm really excited for you!

I'm still waiting for AF. I was having symptoms like she was coming and now I'm not. I had the weirdest thing happen though. I felt pinching from my cervix. Ya know like when you have a pap smear. Never had that feeling before other than during pap. Hmmm, maybe I am insane as stated earlier about dentist. I'm thinking I will test this weekend if AF doesn't show. Today is cycle day 33. I'm ready for AF or BFP (this would be better).

Hope you ladies have a good evening :)

When do you get results dobby?

Fingers x'd your chart looks promising. Looks like implantation.

Flukey well hope that is good sign. That was one of the things i noticed at about 4 wks pg with first. I couldn't get bfp for 2 weeks after af was due but things like that made me know i was pg.

Not sure when im going to test. Ladt monthbwas total anxiety. Think i got s faint line which turned into chemical so i dont want to test to early. My doc knows i get anxiety and shr said not tontest for 4 weeks after af was due. Lol i coukdnt cope with that so going to leavr it for 1 to 2 wweeks of being late. So not this weekend maybr weekend after at earliest. Last month by now i was ill and crampy this month nothing. Only weird thing is when i got og first time i had the weirdest dreams and i dont know if its a sign or the heat but my dreams have been really vivid.

Sorry about my typing had to turn auto correct off ad its crazy but i think my typing is worse lol

Also hoping it is a good sign and you get a bfp this weekend, Flueky.

Sunshine, hugs. Vivid dreams are also a good sign. Hang in there! And even with my autocorrect on I have a bunch of errors.

I just had it drawn an hour ago. It gets transported to the nearby hospital, has to be analyzed, and records updated. I have to call, but there is a 24 hour number. I will call around 9pm. If I got lucky, it might get done early. But most likely have to call in the morning. Frer was another bfn though

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-today-should-take-my-digi.html#post35753695

Check this out for me ladies?? I unexpectedly got it today while just taking a test to appease my poas addiction. :wacko:

Yay!! Congratulations!!! Do you know how sensitive that test is? Free gold digitalis are like 10 and people say good things about the weeks estimator

They are 25mlU...I may go buy some different tests tomorrow but I will go ahead and use my reg digi I have as well as another ic. I'm currently doing a hold lol.

Excited! I think if it is that obvious on a 25 it should work on most digitals :). Excited to see it!

I wasn't brave enough to do my digi :haha: the 2nd test looks the same as the first tho.

Yes, tomorrow with fmu. DH won't let me wait any later, plus I need to know where I stand lol. I'm so terrified of seeing "not pregnant" though!! And my DD broke her arm last night and I was in the xray room with her...didn't think there was any chance I was preggo because I didn't O :dohh:

Awe poor DD! Hope she is feeling better. I am sure you are fine since. :). Excited to see your digi!

Absolutely gutted. Blood came back totally negative. SO just left for the weekend, too. Why is there no champagne in my house?

yay! Congrats Silas!! Hope that you get your "pregnant" in the AM. I think some digi's can be 50 on the sensitivity as an FYI so if it doesn't come back positive but no AF, I would definitely grab another one and wait 2 more days :flower:

Still silently stalking you gals and wish the best for you all!

Go Silas, hope you get a positive digi tomorrow.

As for me, I'm just waiting to ovulate, taking my metformin and Vitex and hoping it works.

Sunshine, oh I hope so too. Maybe I just ovulated later after I gave up. A girl can dream ;)
It is hard to see bfn's. I'd imagine a chemical would be really hard. I kinda want to tomorrow but I think Saturday is better ideal. I will wait patiently for your test. Keep us posted :) and yeah autocorrect can suck big time!!

So anxious for you Silas. Praying and FX!! I'll be checking thread in a.m. :)

Dobby I'm sorry sweetie, but its not over til AF shows! Maybe you haven't implanted yet? How many dpo are you again?

:dust: to us all

It came back negative. They aren't supposed to say anything but the number, but the b**** nonchalantly said, "It came back as 1. That means you are not pregnant." Worse still, the doctor has to message it to me tomorrow so sigh

Thanks kksy9b!

Mac, hope you will O soon so you can get closer to your bfp!

Dobby, I was typing my.post and after I posted I saw your post. Aren't you 11dpo now? It could be possible you haven't implanted yet. Sometimes its 12dpo. Are you going to wait til AF is late? I'm still hoping for you.

Well I'm off to bed, so sleepy. Was on call last night and got called at 1230 a.m. Then home around 240 a.m. Try to fall back asleep and woke up at 6 a.m. for normal day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->