5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I am 10dpo, ff thinks 8 but who knows. I am having a shitty night. SO'S family hates me apparently and finally owned up to it. Sigh

:hugs: :hugs: i'm sorry dobby about the bfn and your SO's family

:hug: I'm so sorry, Dobby that's really awful. I wouldn't give up just yet on a bfp. Every pregnancy can be different. As far as SO's family that's awful. You'll be in my thoughts and I hope today will be a better day.

I have a question. So soul running a humidifier effect my temp, if I did bbt (kinda holding me back from trying)?

Hugs. They are just having their own shitty problems and lashing out at me. Idk what to think anymore about my body. It was hot, but cooled down. I was a little restless, buy shrugs. My temp is still high. So confused. AF is due in two days with spotting tomorrow. My temp should be decreasing by now not rising. Watch me just be sick.

flueky not a 100% sure but if its on most nights it should be ok i always try and do the same thing in a cycle to keep it consistent. do you have any other symptoms yet?

dobby is that whats been wrong with SO? with stress with family. so sad. i thought you got on ok with his mum thats sad. how does he feel about it? hugs x

silas any news yet got everything crossed for bfp

i had wrote a longer post but my mobile decided to delete the whole lot grr lol

ive still got no symptoms really. i didnt have any with my first pg so not overly worried, but my chart is weird can anyone look? My Ovulation Chart

did i o later than it thinks? i dont think so as i had 3 higher temps before drop but so weird how i had 2 drops its still an elevated temp so i guess its not bad just not had it before just hope i o'd when ff says as i dont think we bd enough then. just dont know what it could mean

Truly sorry my dear. I am so blessed and truly loved by DH family. His ex was a nightmare and that helped me get in good graces easy. They always say how much happier he is since we got together. I couldn't imagine them putting me down and how awful that would make me feel.

Our bodies can be frustrating. I kept feeling like AF was coming then I quit having those preAF symptoms. Just that weird pinching cervix very briefly yesterday. I don't want to test until cycle day 35. Maybe you could test Saturday or Sunday? I hope your not getting sick.

Silas, have you taken your digi this morning?

I would peg that as your O day. I have a lot if charts that dip around 3 or 4 dpo. Not that drastically, but I have seen others that do.

As for the humidifier, also no idea. Consistency is good so if you can suffer through this cycle without it. But =/ not sure

Their family is falling apart because the foundation of it was never solid. Well, his mom.and I talked behind his back. She told me never to tell him. I wanted to because we don't keep secrets in my family, but she said it would also affect her relationship with him. Guess who decided to open her mouth and throw me under a bridge?

Sunsine, I've not really had any other symptoms. Last week I kept feeling like AF was coming any time, this week I haven't. I did have a little dizziness when walking Tuesday.

I may order a bbt for next cycle just in case. As well as some IC opks. I'd rather be prepared for next cycle (if I'm pregnant oh well)

I don't really know much about charts as I've never started it, sorry not much help :(

I may have it a little farther away from me. I have terrible allergies.

That hurts. I don't like to keep secrets either. People can be so nasty sometimes. It hurts when you trust someone and they crush you like that.

At the end of the day, if his family didn't lie to each other all the time I wouldn't be caught up in this bs. This would never happen in my family, and I am totally being judgey. My fam bam might get heated and be dysfunctional, but we are honest and loyal.

I'm just shocked but so happy today!!

Attachments

• 20150702_094355.jpg
    20150702_094355.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
So happy for you Silas :):):)

Now you don't have to even start clomid!

wahoo!!! congrats!!!

Thanks ladies. xx

Dobby - I never take prenatals on empty stomach either. Definitely always regret it if I do. :(.

Sunshine, I'm honestly not 100%. This is 2nd cycle off bcp. My first was 36 days. Today is cycle day 35. So I will say not quite late yet. I think I will test tomorrow because I'd love to announce during fireworks tomorrow night. If bfn, I'll still enjoy the pretty fireworks :)

I'm not expecting to see bfp but you never know. I'm not really feeling like AF I coming though. No cramping, no headaches.

How are you doing, sunshine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"