• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

And on a not minding my own business side lol, if you want a kid THAT much. It sounds like you and hubs need to sit down and revisit the conversation. Did he just give up because it was too challenging to get pregnant? Or does he legit not want kids? Is he worried about finances? Get to the root of why he is hesitant, and if you can provide a solution maybe he'd be more willing to try again. He was trying once, right? Best of luck!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I meant to say "in me" :oops:

We have a 6yo dd and he has a 12 yo dd from a previous marriage. He is happy with two and VERY stubborn. My dd was a product of another one time "oops" and from what he's told me it was the exact same scenario for his first dd. I'm thinking he has super swimmers. lol We have had the "talk" many times and it always ended in me being very upset. I'm not on any BC as I told him if he doesn't want any more then he should get fixed. I'm stubborn also ;)

If he doesn't want more he should either use protection or get fixed. He can't get mad at you if you do end up pregnant. ..it does take 2 to make a baby.

And on a not minding my own business side lol, if you want a kid THAT much. It sounds like you and hubs need to sit down and revisit the conversation. Did he just give up because it was too challenging to get pregnant? Or does he legit not want kids? Is he worried about finances? Get to the root of why he is hesitant, and if you can provide a solution maybe he'd be more willing to try again. He was trying once, right? Best of luck!

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I meant to say "in me" :oops:

We have a 6yo dd and he has a 12 yo dd from a previous marriage. He is happy with two and VERY stubborn. My dd was a product of another one time "oops" and from what he's told me it was the exact same scenario for his first dd. I'm thinking he has super swimmers. lol We have had the "talk" many times and it always ended in me being very upset. I'm not on any BC as I told him if he doesn't want any more then he should get fixed. I'm stubborn also ;)

He needs to get fixed if he doesn't want any more kids. I got my husband to agree to #2, but we will stop there. I couldn't be a sahm to three kids.

He needs to get fixed if he doesn't want any more kids. I got my husband to agree to #2, but we will stop there. I couldn't be a sahm to three kids.[/QUOTE]

If I did somehow end up pregnant, I would be happy as I always said I'd have two of my own. Number of children has been the only thing we disagree on. He is an amazing father and having myself grown up in a broken home with a dad that didn't care, I appreciate having him in her life more than anything.

I am wishing for BFPs for everyone on this thread!
:dust:

Update for today: my breasts are mildly sore. Cramping is gone, but I have a *warm* feeling in my lower abdomen. AF is now due in 9 days. With my ds, I experienced period like cramps right up until a week after my AF was due.

I have total line I this morning. I thought I saw something come up right away, but not that usual pink line that shows when the test is still processing. But now I don't think I can see anything and I'm just going crazy and it's wishful hallucinations =/

I think I might see something Dobby!? Have you re-tested? How many DPO are you? x

Ok so yesterday evening and tomorrow all day, I've been feeling cramps in the stomach which makes you feel uncomfortable. Also I'm a bit dizzy - I still went to work normally - it was not something that I couldn't cope with.

We bd 4 days before ovulation, and then we did not do it again as I had an infection.

Could the symptoms mean something? Or is it maybe just a virus?? Today I am 7dpo.

I have this moat the time usually one of the first signals apart dizziness for me

Good luck sounds promising :thumbup:

I have total line I this morning. I thought I saw something come up right away, but not that usual pink line that shows when the test is still processing. But now I don't think I can see anything and I'm just going crazy and it's wishful hallucinations =/

I don't know why but something's catching my eye! Fxd for you :dust:

Btw mooncup is a menstrual cup there fab wouldn't be without one x

I have to agree with everyone, if he knows you're not on BCP then it's his responsibility to either use protection or get snipped. I mean, what does he think is going to happen? Even if you two are using the pull out method, eventually you will get pregnant statistically speaking.

As for me, no I haven't retested. I'm 8dpo so it's still super early. I might retest after work today, but I don't want to be disappointed.

Let us know if you retest. When I zoom in thibk I can see a line but could just be because I'm on my mobile

Absolutely keep us posted Dobby! I would be holding my pee as long as possible and re testing tonight if i was you :happydance:

Ditto oh needs to wear something or vasectomy time!

Well no more bleeds today not even a spec, though very achy in my lady bits very unusual, also I noticed my uterus is very very low like my hubby must feel it most deffinatly when we are :sex:
Worryingly though I have read a few mirena story's and feel nervous now as they are a few saying the mirena messed up they're cycles :wacko: so maybe should prepare that this actually could be a long long road for me and hubby
Need to keep on the positive side of things though, I enjoy the before bit the excitement of this mth will we do it, and the waiting till pregnant so need to focus on the fun side of Things for now :thumbup:

OH wears condoms always. TMI alert: This month's mishap happened in the shower and we didn't have one available...

I'm not complaining. This is the first chance I've had for #2 in 4 yrs so I'll take it.

The odds are not in my favor, but I am here to see if anyone else is having symptoms like mine. I look forward to reading updates on everyone's journey this month!

I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Sunday to test

:bfn: for me this evening. I am only 8dpo though, so wasn't expecting much!

8dpo is super early. :) I'm trying so hard not to drink anything. I'm so thirsty and I have to pee! UGH

Sorry Hun but 8dpo is still very early

Hold well Dobby! Waiting for your test Fxd for you :thumbup:

Thanks. I'm like staring at the clock waiting to go home. My meeting was cancelled, but I am contracted to be at school until 2:45. But my boss is in a meeting until 3 so I'm tempted to just leave hahahaha. I come in early all the time anyway haha. UGH

Got bored so I was playing with my pic some more. I tried to line my squinter up with the line on the book. I was off by a bit. And I can totally relate to the zooming in on the mobile. I always see lines on tests (mine and others) when I zoom in on my phone

Attachments

• 2015-05-06 14.03.01_resized.jpg
    2015-05-06 14.03.01_resized.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
I'm due May 15th. I normally have very short cycles (like 23 days). I'm starting 2 think I have a very short leutal phase because this cycle I continued 2 use OPK's after I got the smiley (Clearblue Digital). I've now had +O 3 days in a row now. If I haven't yet released an egg and my cycle is due the 15th, that's very short. But I bd in hopes that I will finally get my BFP after almost 3 years of trying. GL 2 all the ladies!!!!

I had 3 consecutive days of ov + as well, but got a circle on the 4th. Did you still test after the 3rd day?

I actually tested the 3rd day a few hrs afterwards w/ a different brand 2 see if something was up. It came out negative so I felt a little indifferent.

Hm have you been tracking O before? Just because you are due 5/15 doesn't necessarily mean AF comes that day. I know my lp is 13/14 days from previous charts. Or maybe you O really early? Although my cycles are always 27/28 unless something drastic happens so I don't have any reap insight. But I hate opks

I use OPK's and 3 different apps 2 track my cycle. They're normally pretty accurate. Off 2 days at the most, but I know in Dec I had AF on the 6th and again on the 20th! I can't figure out why they're so short. But I ovulate every month and I've been pregnant 3 times. Hmmmm....

Absolutely keep us posted Dobby! I would be holding my pee as long as possible and re testing tonight if i was you :happydance:

Well no more bleeds today not even a spec, though very achy in my lady bits very unusual, also I noticed my uterus is very very low like my hubby must feel it most deffinatly when we are :sex:
Worryingly though I have read a few mirena story's and feel nervous now as they are a few saying the mirena messed up they're cycles :wacko: so maybe should prepare that this actually could be a long long road for me and hubby
Need to keep on the positive side of things though, I enjoy the before bit the excitement of this mth will we do it, and the waiting till pregnant so need to focus on the fun side of Things for now :thumbup:

I hope Mirena doesn't mess up your cycles. It is very disheartening especially when the dr tells you that you can ttc right away. Mine were a mess for about a long time and I felt hopeless. I wish I would've known about bnb a long time ago to help me through it.

:bfn: for me this evening. I am only 8dpo though, so wasn't expecting much!

8dpo is super early. :) I'm trying so hard not to drink anything. I'm so thirsty and I have to pee! UGH

Thanks. I'm like staring at the clock waiting to go home. My meeting was cancelled, but I am contracted to be at school until 2:45. But my boss is in a meeting until 3 so I'm tempted to just leave hahahaha. I come in early all the time anyway haha. UGH

Got bored so I was playing with my pic some more. I tried to line my squinter up with the line on the book. I was off by a bit. And I can totally relate to the zooming in on the mobile. I always see lines on tests (mine and others) when I zoom in on my phone

Something is still catching my eye on that test Dobby! When I close in I can't really see it but further away something's there. :dust::happydance:

I hope Mirena doesn't mess up your cycles. It is very disheartening especially when the dr tells you that you can ttc right away. Mine were a mess for about a long time and I felt hopeless. I wish I would've known about bnb a long time ago to help me through it.

I know hunni I hope not too, but to be fair we only ever hear about the horror story's people unfortunately don't feel as compelled to write about the amazing story's as much ! We shall soon see good luck :dust: there's an official ex mirena thread somwhere come join us!

I am actually starting to cramp central Low down and today on and off slightly achy lady bits (haven't noticed this before?) so I think body is gearing up for af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->