5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Silas not long now and ur lo will be in your arms.

Oh and mac you are being induced in 3 so if you donread this good luck too.

How is everyone?

My doc appointment is tomorrow little nervous. And hubbys meds was working butbhe has gone really down again. He needless to say is just not in the mood. Apparently it happens sometimes while you are atarig antidepressants but only got a week and a bit to o so hopefully he will pick up. If not cant really complain as its not really his fault. Would be a little sad though. Dont know whats going to happen tomorrow

Not long now Silas and Mac :)

Sunshine I hope your appt goes well. Sorry it's a difficult transition for your DH to the antidepressants.

Hugs Sunshine. Really hoping the appointment goes well. I can empathize with depression affecting TTC. It's tough trying to be supportive and to remind yourself that it isn't their fault for not wanting to BD or TTC. Hope he adjusts to the meds soon for both of you. Hugs.

thanks.... hope you are well dobby

does anyone know anything about the 28 day blood test. my doc (not my usual) confused the hell out of me. told him i did temps and opks and about my cycle and the weird stuff he is doing a test that he said usually 14 days before af. he wants to do the test on 21st march which is dpo1 apparently the test needs to be done 7dpo i think he said. so i showed him my graphs and said i o on cd21 and you are testing on cd21 i have a 10 day lp (except last cycle). im so confused im sure everything ive heard is that it has to be 7dpo? he just wouldnt listen. i should have asked for my usual doc but just forgot (unless you ask you get anyone) i guess all i can do is confirm that i havnt o'd next week and ring and speak to a different doc and ask if its worth coming in and whether to reschedule

Hey ladies, I haven't been on here much, I've been so busy with my son and getting stuff ready for Sabine. Good luck Sunshine!!

Flueky-are cycles regulating at all?

Kksy-wow, 70 lbs lost?? Massive congrats to you!!

I was diagnosed with pre ecclampsia on Friday, I have protein in my urine, but my bp is below 140/90 so, unless things go crazy I'll be induced on 3/12 if not sooner. So, not much longer for me!

I managed to miss this. Good luck with your induction and the birth of your little one!

Dobby - I am 3cm dilated and 50% effaced as of yesterday. If baby doesn't come by Monday I'll be induced on Monday. Dr doesn't think I'll make it through this weekend but who knows. They refused to induce me on Friday when I requested it but I did get a sweep yesterday. :shrug:
Only time will tell.

Good luck silas. When i had my sweep i was in labour after about 14 hrs so hope it wont take long

Sunshine, I've been okay. Allergies bugging me right now. I'm not sure about what that dr was talking about. I would do as you said at the end and just call and clarify with your usual dr.

Silas good luck :) I can't believe we will have 2 babies born in a matter of days!

Crazy! This is so exciting! Wishing you both safe and swift deliveries! YAY!

Best of luck Silas and Mac!!

Sunshine- that sounds super confusing! I would definitely call your regular doctor

Flueky- sorry about allergies hun...mine usually Dont kick in until late April but I feel your pain.

Dobby- how are you?

AFM, rough few days. I got a stomach bug Sunday and was up sick all night and the next day. Passed onto DS so was up with him all Tuesday night. Also on Tuesday AF started after an 8 day LP and DH told me he didn't want to try this cycle after all. I wanted to scream. But we talked to light and have firmly agreed to next cycle. I'm already CD 5 so its only a few weeks away!

Are you going to talk to your doctor about the 8 day lp? Glad you and hubs talked if out

Kk, yeah, we had record highs this week in 70s and 80s so spring allergies came early lol, it was also started by DH using this new incense burner and when I came home it choked me up. Have you tried anything to lengthen LP like B6? I would do that or talk to your dr. However I'm happy that DH is on board now. Was he not wanting a December baby? Mine was like that but now we don't care.

No, I'm not going to call the doctor. I've been taking b6 since November and have gotten it to 12 days. Bit with the stomach bug I wasn't able to take it for a couple days and that's when AF started. I'm very hopeful that it will go back to a good length again this cycle.

And my DH was stressed with work. He started a new job I'm February basically launching a business. He is overwhelmed and it was too much. He was also concerned that a pregnancy would be safe for me (doc wanted mW to wait a full 2 years) and the baby. Of course we had to discuss finances as well. I feel confident he won't change his mind again

Ah okay, kk. Maybe it was a fluke then because of stomach virus. Good luck on job venture and business :)

That's what I'm hoping! And thank you! He is working really hard. Its a new division of his brothers real estate development company getting into self storage. More work than he really anticipated but so fae is really enjoying the challenge

Kk when i had really nad glu i had a short cycle my doc said it was probably that the only time they worry well over here anyway is if it happens a few timess on the run so hopefully u will be back to normal. Glad you were able to sort out ttc with ur hubby.

Well dh is back to being ok he said he missed tolwo anti depressants and he is feeling better now so i think we will be able to try this month. My temp spiked this morning but no pos opk but my dog some how got in and i think it was his body heat lol i tell ya my dogs love their comforts. I have to use a baby gate or all 3 would use it as their bed lol

Have you started planning your wedding yet dobby? Or you leavin it closer to the time?

Hope ur allergies clear flueky.

Glad yor hubby is doing better and you all will get to try this cycle!

Aw silas has had her baby congrats silas .

I have od a week early got o pains and a mega positive opk so just as well we bd yesterday as wasnt expecting it lol going to keep bding anyway just in case as its not normal for me.

I love that we are having babies born in this group! I hope that soon we will all have our BFPs and it will all come full circle.

Sunshine- that's great that you O'd but strange how it snuck up! I hope you were able to catch that egg!

Doing well here...just waiting for these next couple weeks to go by...

Sunshine super weird about the early O but it looks like you got some bd in. Hope you catch that egg!

Silas, just read your story in your journal! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->