5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

well im out this cycle af arrived today my chart went triphasic as well. im going to get a fertility yoga dvd as its supposed to be as good for fertility as acupuncture (which i would never do as i hate needles!) worth a shot and i love yoga anyway. hope you guys are having a good easter

Sorry to hear that. I have never heard of fertility yoga. Hope you like it and it does its job!

7dpo and have busted out the tests! it was a BFN of course, it's so early. but there is a shadow line. i didn't see any color IRL so assuming its the anti-d strip. temps are looking good though so maybe in the coming days it will get some color to it!

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
Oh kk! I thnk I see it!!

Was playing around with it in express photoshop and I definitely see something. Hoping it darkens up for you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
thanks for working on it dobby!!

will see what my temps do tomorrow. if they stay high i'll test and if it dips, i'll give it another day and test if it bounces back up. i've got a stash of tests to burn through!

Oh I see it in dobby photo!! Your chart is starting to look triphasic to me :)

I got my CH today :happydance:

Congrats on CH!!!

Tested bfn at 8dpo. Still early and lots of time. Temp went up again so that is encouraging. Nips feel more like they are burning today and CM has stayed creamy where its normally dry by now. Bad lighting this morning so this was the best I could get in the time frame. Sorry, I know its blurry. Will see what temps do tomorrow to see if I test or not. Last cycle I only had an 8 day LP so it will be a small victory for me if I Dont have any bleeding today

Attachments

• IMG_20160330_073308.jpg
    IMG_20160330_073308.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Have you retested? And I swear if you april fool's the results I will be so angry lol. I cannot stand april fool's.

Lol. No April fools- it drives me insane when people do it regarding pregnancy given how many couples struggle with infertility. BFN this morning.let me switch to desktop and I'll get the pic uploaded

Right?! So glad I am not the only one who is annoyed by it. Your temps are looking so great though! It is still super early. Wondering what that line was before. I definitely saw it as did photoshop. I am still crossing everything that can be crossed! Except my legs cuz I would like to get some hahaha ;)

10dpo

Attachments

• IMG_20160401_073347.jpg
    IMG_20160401_073347.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
I feel like I see something but I never know where the line is supposed to be on these lol

I have some friends, including my SIL, who have struggled and some who continue to struggle. It makes my heart hurt for them to see people be so flippant about it

Hahahaha dobby. How are things with you and SO? Have you been able to reconcile?

I think it was just an evap line. You can still see it on the test now. I know its still early, but feeling discouraged today. Feeling a bit bloated and like AF is on her way. My LP has been 8-13 days for the last 6 months so she could show anytime. Nips less sensitive today and no other symptoms. CM has been creamy/slightly sticky but not abundant.

Its my first time using them so it's hard to know where to look! I only have one frer though so saving it

IRL, I feel like there might be a faint shadow but it's like the other days- I think its just a cheap teat showing the anti d since it's not progressing at all

Kk, your temp is still really high and AF hasn't shown :)

Also, I hate April fools day. I like joking but I find people get a bit extreme sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->