5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Glad they are keeping such a close eye on you!

Kk, I hope that your journey to bfp is short.

Mac, I think they are. I got super stressed and I didn't O December. I have been Oing around CD26-28 it seems now. Oh that is so scary, I'm glad they are keeping a close eye on you and omg I can't believe it's almost time to welcome your baby :)

Sunshine, FXed that does sound good!

Kk,that is incredible! Also hoping the temping gives you the insight you need for when you and hubs start trying again. Hopefully the stress dies down soon st his new job.

Flueky still crossing my fingers your pin prick was ib!

Mac, wow! That's so soon. I cannot believe your little one is almost here. I am sorry these last few weeks are rough with the monitoring, but it will all be worth it so soon! Eep!

my head is fried and i dont know what to think. im 2 weeks late this weekend and i got a bfn. scared its another loss. i know i def od from my temps i still feel bloated and i feel the pinch where i thought it implanted. i even thought i had ib at 9dpo so surely i should have a positive. i know its a cheapie i used only 1 i had but surely even that at 2 weeks late with a 10miu should show a positive. really dont know what to do. i cant go get more tests i think if i test again today my head would explode with another bfn. i really thought i felt pregnant.

:hugs::hugs: it may be a worth a call to your doctor to get their opinion and see if they can run a blood test

They wont do bloods until im 4 wks late. Doc said to not test for 2 weeks but will probably teat end of next week with another brand ive been googling the brand i used and its hit and miss.

I hope you get an answer soon sunshine, that has got to be so frustrating. Are you definitely sure you ovulated?

Well i confirmed with opks and bbt and i got sharp stabby pains like normal. Im reading on different forums that its quite common to get a false neg. Wish id read before i tested i would have got another. Dunno i do keep wondering if ive messed up but cant see how. I guess anythings possible. Well im just going to try and be positive and when i go out in a few days maybe get another test earlier if not will have tonget one on thurs for fri morning

I missed that you used an IC...I would definitely pick another test up...hope the next one is positive!

Light af his morning so made doc appointment for a week thurs for bloods going tonask him toncheck my progesterone after o too

I hope the doctor has some answers for you sunshine :hugs:

Agreed. Really hope you get some answers that lead to a bfp!

So... does anybody else hear annoying kids (i.e. the little girl SCREAMING for no reason outside right now) and just instantly feel their eggs shrivel up? I have such a low tolerance for behavior like that in my classroom, I would hate to come home and have my own kid act like that. Or worse, have fail parented my kid to be THAT kid in the class that causes the teacher to go home and grab a beer or glass of wine on a Monday.

All the time dobby. My son can have melt down over the most bizzarest things. My personal favourite right now is he tells me he has finished eating. I go to take the plate he bursts out crying as he has not finished. Give him plate back and this will happen several times. Once he dropped a bit of food and the dog ate it and it was end of the world. I just hope he would be grown out of that before the next one is doing it lol

Hey ladies!! I hope this post finds you well and possibly even pregnant!

I'm still pregnant. Very pregnant. I hate to complain, but I'm at the completely miserable stage I would say. :(

But, she'll be here soon enough so that's what I try to focus on.

Silas! So sorry to hear you are miserable! 5 more days to the EDD!!!! Do you think she'll be here on time? Late? So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->