5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Kk that's pretty svary. I'm sorry your body is not cooperating. I hope things gets back on track.

Oh god kk how horrible do they have any idea what it was? Hope your cycle settles down. Must have been so scary. How long does it normally take after bf for cycles to be normal do you know? I didnt bf as i didnt produce milk when he was newborn.

Thanks ladies. It hasn't happened again (thankfully!) so they aren't going to run any tests :shrug:

Sunshine- I have no idea! Some gals on here said it took them about 4 cycles and I'm on #6. My cycle before this weird one was my first normal one in almost a year but now its wonky again. I know I've read it can take 2 years post pregnancy for your body to recover. I would assume the same is true with BFing?

I'm not going to worry a whole lot about it anymore. I ordered a thermometer that will be here tomorrow. Hoping temping will help give me some reassurance with ovulating.

thanks dobby...i hope so too! It came in the mail today and i got it all set up. going to start tomorrow!

I have been very bad with not keeping up lately.

KK, I'm sorry that happened. How awful. I hope it never happens again! I'm also sorry about your not ovulating. How frustrating. I hope things are in order for ttc next month.

Dobby :wave:

Sunshine I'm sorry about your DH but glad he is seeking help. I hope you got your bfp.

Kk sounds good with starting to temp. I love it now, after I was so resistant to start.

Silas, I'm not too bad. My body is working on regulation with vitex so I'm happy about that. You'll be due in no time though. I'm so excited for you.

hey flueky your chart looks good fingers crossed for you.

kk hows the temping going

silas have you had a signs or bh that lo coming soon?

how are you dobby?

Sunshine, your 19dpo?! When are you testing?! Thanks, I'm hoping for :bfp: this time. FX for you

Maybe at weekend. I told hubby i was late and he said to leave 2 weeks so we dont get disappointed but doubt i can leave it that long lol i keep having twinges af cramps conpletely gone and i had 2 tiny spots on 9dpo and nausea twice in one day and thats it not a lot of symptoms. But im.exhaused all the time and my stomach feels bloated. So fingers crossed

Sounds so promising!!! FX for you!

FX for sunshine. I vote to test this weekend :)

Kk, have you started temping?

Agree with flueky....test this weekend (or sooner!)

Flueky- I did start temping. So far going well, but I'm only 3 days in lol. Should be O'ing later this week so really hoping to confirm with temping. My ticker is in the "two week" range....feels like its dragging by!

Are you going to avoid this O? I like the confirmation from temps especially with irregular cycles. So glad I finally started

Yes, we are avoiding this cycle. DH started his new job at the beginning of February and he is really stressed ATM as he adjusts. He asked when he started for at least a month before we start trying. I'm OK with it too because I still have 3 lbs to lose (giving me 70 total). On track to be there by the time we start.

I'm glad to be temping too. It was such a huge disappointment to find out I didn't release an egg last cycle when I had such strong O symptoms and want to avoid that again.

Hey ladies, I haven't been on here much, I've been so busy with my son and getting stuff ready for Sabine. Good luck Sunshine!!

Flueky-are cycles regulating at all?

Kksy-wow, 70 lbs lost?? Massive congrats to you!!

I was diagnosed with pre ecclampsia on Friday, I have protein in my urine, but my bp is below 140/90 so, unless things go crazy I'll be induced on 3/12 if not sooner. So, not much longer for me!

Oh my goodness Mac...its coming up in no time at all!! Are they monitoring you more often now for the pre-e?

And thank you! Its been quite the journey but I am really proud of myself. Ideally I could lose an additional 10, giving me 80 total. But I'm not going to worry about getting there until after the next baby (unless it takes us awhile to get pregnant). I am now a very healthy weight for my height and have a lot more energy to keep up with my little! My hubby has lost 53 pounds as well....it definitely helps having an accountability partner!

I have non stress tests every Tuesday and Friday. Basically, they take my bp and they monitor baby for 20 minutes. They want to see 2 movements with an acceleration in her heart rate during that time, she always puts on a show for them. I also bought a monitor to check my bp daily at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->