5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Dobby- have you and your OH talked about of you are going to full on try? Or are you going to wait for awhile?

I ended things. Just haven't gotten around to changing my banners. He wants to stay together, but he has made up his mind no kids for reasons I have too much of a headache to get into. =/

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm so sorry dobby. i dont even have words but please know that you have support here

So sorry dobby its ended like this its been a harsh few months for you . I hope the time apart makes him realise what hes lost and brings him to his senses hugs x

I'm really sorry Dobby! I hope that he comes to his senses but if not then I hope you find happiness wherever life takes you next!

Life as a mom of three is treating me pretty good! The first day home was very trying as we were struggling with Lydia's latch and I was feeling super pressured (from myself). I eventually started pumping and supplementing with formula and I'm much happier. I pump around 12oz a day and could probably do better if I followed a more strict pumping schedule but I'm happy that Lydia gets 3-4 bottles of breast milk and she is super content too. She was at 7.5 today down from 7 8.5 birth weight.

I'm hoping to hear of some bfps soon. ;)

Congrats on beautiful baby girl Silas?

Mac any updates?

Sunshine glad your in tww :)

Kk how are you doing?

Dobby :hugs:

Yeah in tww do idea of dpo ovia says 6 ff says 5 unless i discount one of temps (not sure if its right as my son woke me.up think i got 2 hrs sleep before i took it). Not impressed with that new doc he didnt tell me i needed to fast for bloodwork so cant do it for this cycle really disappointed. Not seeing that doc again he was completely useless.

Glad its going well silas she is so cute too.

Kk are u in ttc now officially? Gl if u are.

Do u know how long u have before o flueky?

Hope we see some more bfps soon. I might be crazy but does anyone look at baby stuff. We are moving house soon so we are getting new furniture for our sons room and i do keep looking at nursery stuff. Just wish aidan was a baby for a little bit longer he starts nursery in september and school the year after. Its just crazy.

Dobby hope you and ur ex managed to sort something out or if not you are getting through it

Sunshine wow that's terrible. Yeah I wouldn't see him again. He was pretty useless.

I should have about a week before O.

I don't look at babstuff. I'm usually not superstitious, but I'm afraid to do it before bfp.

Total rubbish sunshine! Sorry about having to wait another cycle, I would be so mad!

Flueky- good luck to you hun!

No, I'm STILL not TTC! I'm O'ing probably today or tomorrow and then next cycle we will be trying. There is a lot going on from now until then to take my mind off it but just needs to hurry uo and get here!!

Sorry I haven't updated, my daughter is a booby monster. Sabine Alexandria was born 3/12, 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long. I know she got down to 6 lbs 14 oz but I know she has gained a lot since my milk came in. I can see it in how her onesies fit her.

I hope to see some bfp's from here soon. I'm trying to keep up, I just don't post much.

Kk, thank you and good luck next cycle :)

Mac congrats :) so happy for you

Congrats Mac! Our girls were born just a day apart. :)

So glad she is going well!

well ladies, I am FINALLY able to OFFICIALLY join you in this crazy TTC journey! DH and I went to DTD tonight and I warned him I was ovulating (at least I hope I am and its not another anovulatory cycle. temps should confirm in the coming days). He said that if I was okay with it, then he was okay with trying. So it's only one time and not multiple, but it only takes one so I'm in with a shot! I'm okay if it doesn't take this month, I'm just so happy to finally move over!

Thank you!! Good temp jump this morning so FX it stays high and confirms O. With the jump though I feel good calling today 1dpo

So glad both our new babies are doing well! Congrats mommas!

Kk, yay for the temp rise and the official ttc!

Yay congrats on on ttcing kk fingers crossednformyou this cycle.

Af is due on sat. No signs or anything but we shall see hubby is off for a week so looking forward to trips to the zoo and stuff should be fun.

Thank you! It just feels a biy surreal still since it happened so suddenly. Lots going on from now until testing though to keep me busy!

Sunshine- that sounds like a nice week with some outings. Hopefully it will be start off with a BFP! I can't remember, have you contacted, or will you contact, your doctor at some point?

Sunshine I hope you have a great time off with DH. I hope you get a bfp this time!

Kk, good luck. So happy you are ttc now.

AFM, loads of EWCM so I'm thinking I will O soon. Opk positive soon :) I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->