5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Thanks gals :hugs:

Flueky- your chart is looking great! Will you test early?

I like harmless jokes. For example, my husband loves brownies and I haven't made them in a long time since we have been eating healthy for the last year. So today I'm going to cut some E's out of brown paper and put them in the pan I usually use. So when he opens the top he will see a bunch of brown-e's. That's the type of joke I like :)

Kk, I love cheesy jokes/humor :)

Well I unfortunately have the flu so my chart would look triphasic if it let me put this mornings temp in. 102.21 at 6. It wouldn't register on my chart but I mark discard anyways. I plan to test the 9th or 10th though.

oh no! feel better hun :hugs::hugs:

yes, i love the cheesy jokes too. i got it all cut out and im looking forward to seeing if i can get him. he usually knows beforehand so will see if this one gets him!

I love that KK! I think its brilliant.

I spent my April fools getting a root canal :( & finding out that the crown alone will end up costing me nearly 400$! :| I'm seriously debating if I actually need a crown at this point :haha: (I'm kidding - but seriously!) Anyways, I really wish the lady at the dentist office would have said April fools to me. Sad thing is my insurance is covering 50% of the total cost and I still have that much left over. :wacko:

But, enough of that! lol

I hope you start feeling better flueky! I'm on the sick side myself (no where near what you are going through I am sure) and its just miserable. My ears are even hurting and pair that will lack of sleep ...I am literally a zombie mom.

kk think i can see the line but cant tell on my laptop if it has pink to it or not. i use ones that look like this they turn me ocd, bending it to see if it helps, putting it against something white, something coloured in full light in the dark lol hope it turns into a bfp

I think they are all just evap lines. I should have seen some progression by now with them. But still time for a positive! Feeling much better and optimistic this afternoon. Been having isolated cramping and pinching on and off on my right side,just in from the pelvic bone, for the last couple hours. It also keeps feeling like AF is starting but so far nothing. Not knowing when to expect AF is making it so hard!

Thanks ladies, I'm feeling 90% better today. DH helped some but I cleaned my "sick zone" at the house. I even cooked breakfast while wearing a mask. I'm not blowing my nose like crazy, coughing, aching, feverish anymore. So happy about that.

Silas, oh you have children to tend to so being sick as a mom would be worse for sure. I hope you get to feeling better.

Kk, I feel ya. I'm pretty regular on my LP length and now my O date. My cycles were so crazy with irregular O it was maddening. Well I hope it turns out. If AF does show, maybe the egg was fertilized but couldn't fully implant?

Glad you're feeling better! We all went through a stomach bug a few weeks ago and I felt like it was never ending cleaning trying to sanitize lol

And thank you. I had a dip today but with the cramps from yesterday, maybe it's an implantation dip? I took my temp immediately after the one this morning and it went from a dip to a .02 rise over prior day :shrug: I'm just leaving it as is and see what happens tomorrow. I started getting a headache/migraine earlier that could indicate progesterone drops, but its better now so idk. Opted not to test today. Nips are burning again, was super emotional this morning and feel tired today. All good signs...or all signs of pending AF. Wish nature gave is a flashing neon sign rather than everything being a possible pregnancy or AF

Officially out. On yo next cycle and hopefully we can get more BDing in to increase our odds!

thanks, i'm just looking forward to another shot this month

your chart is looking AMAZING! how are you feeling?

Sorry to hear AF showed :(. Other than increased bd, any other plans?

Silas, sorry you feel poopy. I cannot imagine what that must be like to be sick as a mom. :(

Flueks, DH is such a good partner! Glad you are feeling better now and your chart is looking fab I agree

Thanks Dobby. He really is great to look out for me :) oh I really hope this is it! (BFP cycle)

Hey ladies!

I had to have surgery yesterday as I had a vaginal hematoma that was massive. And I now have stitches in my vagina 😁!!

I'm on bed/couch rest for the foreseeable future. I'm only allowed to walk to the bathroom and back and take a shower basically. I'm in pain meds right now, and I'm hoping by the time I run out I'll actually be healed up. I'm at a huge risk of the clot developing again which is why I can't do anything.

My husband is being amazing but I feel so bad because he is terrified and worried. 😞

Silas omg that sounds awful and painful. I hope you have an easy and fast recovery. Bless DH. :hugs:

oh my gosh!! i hope you heal up quickly :hugs::hugs:

Ouch silas hope you are ok and it heals quick.

Sorry af showed kk sounded so promising.

Fingers xd flueky your chart looks really good

Silas!!! Ah! Glad they caught it and got that fixed and that DH is taking good care of you. Big e hugs

Hey ladies!

I had to have surgery yesterday as I had a vaginal hematoma that was massive. And I now have stitches in my vagina 😁!!

I'm on bed/couch rest for the foreseeable future. I'm only allowed to walk to the bathroom and back and take a shower basically. I'm in pain meds right now, and I'm hoping by the time I run out I'll actually be healed up. I'm at a huge risk of the clot developing again which is why I can't do anything.

My husband is being amazing but I feel so bad because he is terrified and worried. 😞

How did you know you had one? Were you bleeding?

Hey ladies!

How did you know you had one? Were you bleeding?

I had a lot of discomfort in my rectum for a couple days, like I constant pressure like I needed to have a bowel movement. Then I started getting a lot of discomfort in my vagina. Upon investigating I found a huge lump on the inner wall of my vagina. I freaked out and went to the doctors the next day and was taken in to surgery within a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->