• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yeah my little guy has finally gone asleep. The worst thing he has learned to say is more so rather than three stories ends up 8 lol but now it's mummy's TV time no battle for the remote and can eat chocolate without having to smuggle it in and pretending to cough when I take a bite lol

Yeah my little guy has finally gone asleep. The worst thing he has learned to say is more so rather than three stories ends up 8 lol but now it's mummy's TV time no battle for the remote and can eat chocolate without having to smuggle it in and pretending to cough when I take a bite lol

:haha: yes I have done that plenty of times

We need our me time though for sure to feel at least half normal :coffee:

I haven't posted much, maybe just my intro post I think. But I'm 9dpo and not testing till the 13th if AF doesn't show on the 12th (my birthday!)

I'm thinking I am out this cycle & it will be my last cycle "TTC" ...going to go for a more relaxed, ntnp approach for a while.

I had really sore bbs with my chemical last month and nothing like that this month. They were sore and very veiny so I am thinking no egg had been had this go around. Its our 5th cycle TTC #3 and I am losing focus on things that matter. I have been blessed with two beautiful children and despite another or not I have been very lucky and I need to be happy with that. I think after one year and no pregnancy then we will write off a third completely. I'm feeling sad about these decisions of course, but I am really hoping we will get our third blessing in the next 7 months.

Silas I really hope you get that eggy this mth honey :dust:
But you do right in taking a more relaxed approach, this is pretty full on 24/7, I'm exhausted already by everything always on my mind!

Hey KK! Those do sound promising. And I wouldn't use expired tests. They are expired for a reason. Retest in a couple days with a new test? FXed!

Silas, hugs hugs. I hope this is your month as well.

Super jealous of everyone's kiddos. Although, I spent the day with "my" 23 kiddos. I really do love my students since I don't have my own yet. I was making copies and one of mine was helping her mom nearby. She came up to me and gave me post-it's she fashioned into the shapes of a heart in a larger post-it rolled up like a bouquet holder that she decorated. It said From N to Mrs. Brown, I LOVE YOU! and then she gave me the longest, biggest hug. I almost cried. She wouldn't let go. I wanted to tell her I love her, too. But it's not something I say to my students unless it's like love ya! see ya later! and even that I keep to a minimum

If you want to read the rantings of a psycho peer (aka me) I posted a vent not he pregnancy test forum about my clear blue advance digital that read not pregnant and then I took it apart for fun and saw three lines
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...se-likes-rip-apart-digitals.html#post35440637

Where is everyone today so quite x

Have been busy working and running around while feeling extremely hot(it's 83 here but I swear it's like 100) and nauseated (yay!!??) 8 dpo with a dip in temp today. Hoping to God it goes back up tomorrow!!

I've been working outside after running erands. I had to pick up breakfast items so my DH can (fxd) make me breakfast in bed for mothers day...wishful thinking. Then got my DD off the bus, rushed to make dinner and ran out the door for soccer practice.

I tested today 10dpo...bfn. after isn't due until the 12th so I have time but I just don't feel confident.

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Silas- :hugs: I hope the more relaxed approach will bring you your BFP

Dobby- What a sweet story! Tells what a great teacher you must be :) Sorry about the frustration with the test...hope it gives you a clear answer soon

I wasn't sure if an expired test would still be ok or not...it expired last month and was a "use it or toss" thing and felt sacrilegious to toss an unused stick :haha: ...Doing a bit of research I found that it will still work, but the sensitivity will start to decrease so won't work well as an early test. Will test again Sunday if no AF. Had nausea from lunchtime on pretty much all day. Got a short break from it for about 30 minutes before dinner but has been in full force since. If I'm not pregnant, I sure hope this goes away soon!

Thanks for the welcome :). I am going to crack and POAS tomorrow morning. I've been unbelievably weepy today and I am someone who never cries. I will be testing 6 days before AF is due and I have the FRER that can detect that early SO THATS A GOOD ENOUGH REASON FOR ME! Not getting my hopes up though since it's so early. I'll post the test here for line spotting.

I'm getting a little woozy this evening. When I was pregnant before, my morning sickness was in the evening. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me since I want so badly to have another baby. It could just be dehydration too, I had a busy toddler today.

Oh my gosh! I'm going to see your poas post next Dobby !
Here's hoping for a thread full of :bfp:
Sending you girls lots of :dust:

Poas looks promising to me Dobby but with what other post said it confused me so maybe do another fmu on another sensitive test?
Good luck hon :dust:

Thats so sweet, Dobby.. I am a nanny so the kids I look after (who I have looked after for nearly 5 years now) are also "my" kids haha. Its lovely when they say I love you because its such a personal job that Im allowed to say it back and mean it :) they're twin girls who are now 5 and their brother is 3. Love my job, mummy in the making!!

Yeah I wouldn't open a digital, would be scared of getting my hopes up lol but hope you do get a BFP soon!!

I am 6dpo today and starting to get nervous as I want it soooo bad now. Don't want to move onto cycle #7.

Good luck everyone, want to see a BFP on here soon!

Well slight af this morning should be heavy but not and temp still up very weird. Just going to keep an eye on my temp as it should have gone down now. Anyway got my fingers crossed for someone to get their bfp today x

FX its IB ms sunshine!

Still got time, moonstar!

What's ur lp moonstar thibk you should have a few more days to get that bfp x

my whole cycle varies, 28-32 days. 32 cycle days last month, but this usually happens like twice a year. this is the first cycle i used opks, and got + on cd11, 12 and 13. negative on cd 10 and 14. FF put my 1dpo on cd14. so i guess lp is 14-18 days?

Well you have a few more days to go I didn't get my bfp first time round for two weeks after af was due I just had a slow increase in hormones I tested the day after I spent all afternoon in bed with nausea and bam bfp. I had a sneaky suspicion i was pg as my temp were still high but just wouldn't show on test lol drove me nuts

What sensitivity does everyone for hcg test think mines quite high 25 just looking at some cheapies online not sure which ones to get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->