• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Aww Emi, cute! Totally agree. I was pre-law, but I actually wanted to love my job. Switching to teaching was the best thing I ever did. :)

You ladies aren't out until AF shows in full force!

Wish I could suggest cheapies, but I am too impatient to buy online haha

I always take my digital apart. You used to be able to with FRGD and get reliable readings despite what the Internet said. But FR has really gone down hill.

I feel bad feeling this, but I just found out how much hubs and I would get as first time home buyers. We could actually afford a pretty decent starter home. We love in SF Bay where small apartments in even shady neighborhoods start at 450,000. So part of me is starting to hope thus isn't my month. Ugh I feel like a terrible person for saying that but I just feel so out this cycle or that my eggie didn't implant the right way

Edit: pretty sure little egg did not implant correctly which I heard to be an issue post iud removal. Took my last cbad. Cracked it open. My lines are much more faint, almost not visible.

Dobby, if I could get a California price for my house here I would sell it in a heartbeat. Houses there cost a fortune, especially compared to Nebraska. I still have a bit of nausea this morning. Boobs still sore but don't know if that because I keep poking them to see if they are sore.

Anyone feeling cramping as in stretching type feels in womb? That's exactly how I'm feeling, I remember this feeling when was pregnant but been so long since I had a 'proper' cycle that I'm not sure if it happens or not, I don't remember this though? Been having it since yesterday but today more.
No other symptoms to report today

Oh Dobbie you know your getting you :bfp: when your saying this mth you could cope without! :lol: it's typical !

Girls that tested we are all still early so don't think your out just yet

I love how you girls that work with children call them 'my children' it's adorable and so nice that you care for them

I always worry with mine in school and nursery that they wouldn't be looked after how I would , but you girls restore faith

That's what I had in my first pg like s trench or pinch feeling so is a good sign x

Good morning ladies! How is everyone feeling today?

I was tempted to test this morning but held off. Feeling pretty good so far today..no symptoms to report. My DS had a rough night sleeping and spent most of the night in bed with me. We are a bit sluggish today because of it but it's still been a fun morning playing. Hoping the weather holds for this afternoon so we can play in his new water table he got for his birthday!

My BFN this morning at 8 DPO. I'm going to wait for a missed period before I test again. With my daughter I tested the day AF was due and it was still a pretty light BFP so idk why I even bothered today. :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_1826_opt.jpg
    IMG_1826_opt.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16
I'm holding off on testing until tomorrow or Sunday.

Haha right this will end up being my month now that I'm not obsessing. I know, SO was talking about moving to Portland since we could literally afford a mansion up there. It's crazy. There's a plot of land, not even a house on it, selling for 1.2 million a couple miles from my parents' house. It's INSANE. I saw a single family home in a high crime area for 650k! Stupid California lol

Um idk I normally am super sensitive to hcg and I usually produce much more than this. I know every time can be different, but I have this gut feeling I'm out.

Bright side! It's teacher appreciation week and I am swimming in delicious food today. ALTHOUGH one kid thought 400 praying mantis eggs was a clever present... x.x

I'll keep testing on my cheapies, but not buying anymore tests. Going to use the free tests I get at the hospital and have one done Monday if AF isn't here. If that's neg, I'll know I'm out

Wow, $650k is slightly less than my dream I found on Zillow the other night, in one of the best school districts here in Omaha.

If it was a boy who brought you the eggs it probably was a clever gift in his eyes. What grade do you teach?

What sensitivity does everyone for hcg test think mines quite high 25 just looking at some cheapies online not sure which ones to get

The ic I got are 25 so quite strong also, think you have to be quite near :witch: for them to work?

Hope everyone is having a nice day! My DS and I have been having fun just playing at home. He is napping now and when he gets up we are going to break in his new water table!

Been feeling off and on nauceous for the last 2 hours and more tired than usual. Like I said earlier, DS had a bad night of sleep so that's contributing. I am SO tempted to test since I have one more FRER in the cabinet. It expires in June so I feel like I HAVE to use it this month since we will be extra careful until next year if it's a bust. Can't let those things go to waste lol

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans? We are going to a friends house for dinner tomorrow. Mothers day will just be spent at home..maybe go out to lunch or something.

10dpo and feeling crampy.

Not sure if they are AF cramps yet or not, but I feel out for this cycle anyway.

7dpo and really wanting to test and find out it's frustrating
No plans for is weekend except working for a few hours tomorrow

Took a test and was a BFN...I knew it would be as it was the 4th or 5th pee of the day after a 2 hour hold. I'm either 11 or 12 dpo....Was about to toss and then held up to the light and I swear I see a very VERY faint shadow. Could either be the beginning of a BFP (tested yesterday FMU and was very negative so would expect barely anything there if this was the case), an indent line or line eye. BFP is least likely TBH so I'm going with one of the other options. Tried to get a pic but doesn't work

Probably won't test over the weekend and will wait for Monday unless AF comes (due either Sun or Mon). Who knows though...pretty sure I have a digi floating around somewhere leftover from my DS testing spree...if it doesn't show Sunday I may bust it out lol

I've heard you can see the antibody stripe if you hold it up to the light, just fyi :flow:

9dpo with a 2nd temp dip yesterday and light cramps. It's making me nervous:-( I don't remember cramps like this with DS

I've heard you can see the antibody stripe if you hold it up to the light, just fyi :flow:

I figured than an indent/evap was a possibility. It came up within the time limit or I would write it off completely. :shrug:

This is honeatly the beat pic of it I can get. I'm leaning toward indent..it is so faint IRL I can't tell if there is any color. It's still so early. I tried inverting it and I didn't think you could see any better. Let me try to upload...

Hopefully this works..its always hit or miss for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member