5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Lol any suggestions anyone. I'm going to try a super drug test today haha one day I might just get a answer from a pregnancy test lol !!
Just want to say how amazing you ladies are for all your care and support xx

Super drug test. 10mui so really sensitive. Haven't pee for couple of hours and not much to drink this am. Still can't really see anything I'm getting bad line eye!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
Lol any suggestions anyone. I'm going to try a super drug test today haha one day I might just get a answer from a pregnancy test lol !!
Just want to say how amazing you ladies are for all your care and support xx

I have no suggestions unfortunately and I'm sorry that dr was such an A-hole to you. Hopefully the female dr may have a little more empathy for your situation. Unfortunately I can't really see anything on that last test but hopefully something happens soon to get you out of limbo.. And I hope it's a bfp!! :flower:

Thank you Bec :hugs:

I've been thinking today maybe it's something to do with me switching mid cycle (after ov) from seven seas trying for a baby vitsmins to the actual pregnancy ones with omega three they had a big pack on offer in boots I thought that if switch to them as it sounded good. I remember when I took pregnacare conception in Jan i had a really odd cycle and spotting the lot and a really late af. There are other posts I've found with women in same situation as me as bfn and no af. Oh well I think I've finally accepted I'm not pregnant so I'm going to go back to my trying for a baby vitamins instea and wait for af. It might line up other cycles this year for when hubby is home maybe everything happening for reason?

Right I'm so confused just as I get used to idea of being out I thought I'd test for last time can't see a thing on FRER but the CB is giving feint again. I'm sooooo confused I want get off this roller coaster it's so emotional for me. Here they are

Ignore the FRER in this pic as it would've been over time. I'll post it separately

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 12
FRER in time limit here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
no questioning that second line, hun its getting darker than last times test?

if you compare your other frer tests to your last frer there's a significant difference

I just can't see anything on the FRER and my phone isn't best to look at pics. I see the CB! Ahhh so confusing! Thanks for looking for me maybe you have a better computer! I just don't know what to think anymore :cry: xx

i'm viewing it on my mac and i totally see it, maybe post it on the pregnancy test gallery and see what other say :hugs:

I'm 5 or 6 dpo today too! Yay!

Me too! This is my 3rd month TTC and my first day as a member of this forum :happydance:

No real syptoms for the moment besides maybe some bloating, gas and feeling tired, but that could all be chalked up to my job and what I eat!

Hoping to get a BFP this month!

Sunshine I can see a faint line on both the FRER and the CB!! Hoping it sticks and gets darker!!

Thanks ladies so do I go back to doctors on Monday and say I've got a bfp I didn't know what to say today and he wouldn't even let me explain :-( is it normal to get feint bfps after a week late. I got bfp 13dpo with my ds and they were feint from 9dpo. I suppose I have had feint ones for a few days so from 13dpo ish so might be okay but I'm scared. X

Tesco with diluted wee...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member