5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Taken within time frame

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 19
Apologies for so many posts!
Well I've read Pink dyes are better so just done those and looks bfn. Ughhhh.
I took CB easy apart and there is a vertical blue line that goes with the horizontal line that's embossed in to test stick iyswim so a pale blue line defo stil there! Totally confused now lol! Last frer tomorrow now the saga continues ha

Took apart but can see vertical line that makes up the +

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
So confused! I am 11 DPO now. Randomly took a test in the afternoon on an 1.5 hour hold. Immediately a second line showed up and was pink, but as the test finished drying the line faded away. Took this picture within ten minutes. I swear I can still see something, but it's fainter than faint. Maybe in my head lol. I have soooo many symptoms too. And I'm getting a cold :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12
Pinkpokadots! Isn't this wait the worst! After that CB feint I saw last night back to bfn on frer this morning! I've had enough now I'm not testing now til Weds. Ive woken up with a cold/sore throat too!
I thought I could see something on ur test but on my phone and it's not clear. It's odd though it would come up and then disappear perhaps it's a dodgy test. Try again on different brand maybe.
Think I am going to take a break for a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi girls! I haven't been on here for a little while and have just finished reading up on what's happening with everyone. Sunshine and Kern.. How frustrating that you guys are late and still getting bfn's. I have started testing and I'm also getting bfn's but I haven't used fmu yet as I am a compulsive poas addict :haha: Since doing my tests I think I can feel myself developing line eye as I keep thinking I can see something faint on your test sunshine!! Pretty sure it's just my line eye kicking in though :haha: I've been having lots of symptoms so if I don't get my bfp I must surely be going crazy?! I've been feeling a bit nauseous on and off, fatigued, upset tummy and cranky with dh (which was definitely a sign for me last time.. I could have killed him!!!!) I did test today though,with a first response and bfn. Af's due on Friday so I think I'll wait until as close to then as possible as I only have 1 test left. I hope everyone's going ok and that someone gets a bfp in here soon!!

Pinkpokadots! Isn't this wait the worst! After that CB feint I saw last night back to bfn on frer this morning! I've had enough now I'm not testing now til Weds. Ive woken up with a cold/sore throat too!
I thought I could see something on ur test but on my phone and it's not clear. It's odd though it would come up and then disappear perhaps it's a dodgy test. Try again on different brand maybe.

This is the one I feel like I can see something faint on sunshine although I don't want to get your hopes up as my eye is notoriously unreliable when it comes to pg tests :wacko:

:cry: AF got me.... CD1. On to the next cycle. I swear my tests this morning was playing tricks on my eyes too. But definitely started AF so I guess not :shrug::nope::coffee:

Which one Hun! The clear blue one or frer? I can't even look at these test anymore lol I have such bad line eyes. Yep 2/3 days late (11 day LP so about 13/14 dpo) cramping this afternoon!

:cry: AF got me.... CD1. On to the next cycle. I swear my tests this morning was playing tricks on my eyes too. But definitely started AF so I guess not :shrug::nope::coffee:

Aww Hun I'm so sorry wishing you lots of luck for next month :hugs:

Hi girls! I haven't been on here for a little while and have just finished reading up on what's happening with everyone. Sunshine and Kern.. How frustrating that you guys are late and still getting bfn's. I have started testing and I'm also getting bfn's but I haven't used fmu yet as I am a compulsive poas addict :haha: Since doing my tests I think I can feel myself developing line eye as I keep thinking I can see something faint on your test sunshine!! Pretty sure it's just my line eye kicking in though :haha: I've been having lots of symptoms so if I don't get my bfp I must surely be going crazy?! I've been feeling a bit nauseous on and off, fatigued, upset tummy and cranky with dh (which was definitely a sign for me last time.. I could have killed him!!!!) I did test today though,with a first response and bfn. Af's due on Friday so I think I'll wait until as close to then as possible as I only have 1 test left. I hope everyone's going ok and that someone gets a bfp in here soon!!

Hiya Bec :wave:
Thanks for your reply I really hope it is something I'm feeling really fed up with not knowing what's happening and there's all these symptoms I can't explain if not pregnant! I'm off to doctors on Fri!
I totally get what you mean about line eyes I can't look at them now without my eyes going all blurry! Lol!

How many dpo are you now! It sounds really promising for you lovely if you recognise the symptoms from last pg. wishing you loads of luck :)

Xx

Which one Hun! The clear blue one or frer? I can't even look at these test anymore lol I have such bad line eyes. Yep 2/3 days late (11 day LP so about 13/14 dpo) cramping this afternoon!

my bfp (with my second son) looked like your cb one at 12dpo! hoping it gets darker soon.

Aww thank you :) really gives me hope. I wonder why it's not really showing on frer when that's meant to be more sensitive! Odd! Lovely Bec mentioned she could see something on the frer! And if you see something on the CB maybe I have a chance:) my phone is rubbish to look in detail at pics can u see anything on ur super Mac on my frer (I'd love a Mac!)
Thank you so much for ur help xx

i had a good look at this one, my eye is catching a line with the high intensity light on, it really could be something im getting excited for you :happydance:

Yay thank you so much! I'm getting some more tests delivered with my food shop later so will try again! (Tests are costing me a fortune!!

they are so expensive here too! you get 3 frer tests for $25! it'll be worth it when we finally get our bfp :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->