5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Bluemoon! I found a better pic from last nights CB test why didn't I post that!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 23
BFP sunshine! Blue dye tests make me nervous from past experiences tho. Are you getting any FRERs delivered?

You think so too:) you and two others do too. I had what I thought bfn on frer this morning though but another said she thinks she can see something on that when tweaked. I don't know what to think I'm so excited and want to believe that CB but then I've read blue dye ones aren't great! I have got food shop arriving soon with more but I got another CB + a Digi and a Tesco one! I'm defo feeling off though. If I am I need to get booked in as I have to see doc at 6 weeks apparently for a early scan and consultant referall as I had severe pre eclampsia last time so when my son was a month old I had to have an appt to discuss further pg. I have a docs appt Friday so hope I'll get a definite answer by then! I really don't feel well and I have that "look" from when I was early pregnant last time. I had hyperemises from 6 weeks so I'll soon find out lol!! So happy this may be it but don't trust that test totally now from what's online!

Dang sunshine, it's hard being in limbo for sure!

I'm 16dpo today I think, af is definitely late now. I have tested since 14dpo and that was a bfn on a frer midday so I'm afraid to test again. I don't know what other test to use? I was feeling awfully sick the last few days and realized I missed my prenatals, my husband said I was so pale and I felt weak, I've taken them the last two days and I feel so much better today. Just feel really tired still as I'm having insomnia at night.

What do you guys think? What test should I try? I'm really disappointed in the new curved frers so far. Why would I be so late but get bfns?

Hi Kern

Ah it's so hard this limbo. In a way I want to run around shouting from the rooftops I hope with all my heart that CB was true and it'll get darker. Just had my shop arrive and they brought digis so maybe that'll stop confusion and I got a Tesco store brand regular type. I don't know now whether to try POAS tonight or just wait a couple of days or try tomorrow!?

I don't seem to be getting on with frer either maybe try another Hun! It's promising that af still is away and you are having symptoms like you describe that pale look that's exactly what I've got! Bless you.

Will be praying you get your bfp soon lovely.

I'll keep you updated with how my lines progress. I'm so nervous af is going to come I felt like her cramps earlier but they go!

I will be the happiest girl in the world if our dream is happening now. It's been a long journey to get back to ttc as I had a really difficult time health wise last time but it was worth every minute my little boy is my world xxx

So I went out and got some frs. I was afraid to go clear blue because of all the false positives I hear about. Now I'm wondering if I should test tonight on a four hour hold or just wait until fmu tomorrow morning. Tired of buying tests haha

Just realised my CB pic was a little over the time limit maybe read at about 25 mins so 15 over so that might be misleading? Just notice time on the pic. I defo saw something from the start though.

kern id wait til tomorrow fmu that's what I'm going to do! X

Haha yeah I tested today on 4hr hold. Bfn. Ew. This is insane!

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/kiwitastic1Nugget/image.jpg2_zpssajz8xq7.jpg If you want to see it to believe it haha

Awww Kern I know it's crazy isn't it I never have known a TWW like it!
Are you going to test fmu today then?
I just have and just want to cry
CB Digi "not pregnant"
Tesco test bfn but I'm getting line eye and keep thinking I see something.
So hard in unnatural light it's still dark out so glare of light bulb doesn't help! But the last week 0430/5am my body clock wants to wake up. I have a sore throat tho!
I'll try post the Tesco one no need to post the CB lol
I am totally confused don't know what to do next. Guess see what happens tomorrow now.
I am normally a 32 day cycle girl so I'm wondering if my week early smily and pos opk were gearing up to ov but didn't actually I had loads of ewcm in first week wait so I wonder if I ovd later in cycle. Anyway if my usual 32 day cycle wouldn't be due on to Thurs. But we only BD day of pos opk so no chance if ovd my usual time! Thought was weird I was ovulating a week early as been monitoring cycles for three months before. Just another theory but it doesnt explain the symptoms though :shrug:

Just had a proper sob :cry: feel so deflated. Just got into work now so time to put on my big girl panties and deal with it. Feels hard to have had false hope though! Just wanted to thank all you ladies though for being so lovely and supportive. Hope we all get some good news soon x

:hugs: wish i can give you a proper real hug now, i know how you feel, you will get that bfp soon, we're all on the same boat hun, and i'm here if you want to vent, im all ears <3

I'm sorry you guys keep getting bfn's. That must be so confusing and upsetting :cry::cry::cry: Hopefully there will be bfp's all round very soon. Stay away witch!!!!!! :af::af::af::af:
Well I wasn't going to test again until after af is due as I only had one test left and didn't want to waste it. But I caved and bought another packet when I was at the supermarket this afternoon, as you do! I took it as soon as I got home and it didn't look like anything was coming up straight away but then when I looked again this.....

https://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/rebeccagiles/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

My boobs are killing me right now! I'm thinking positive?! Very early though. Excited, but feel so sad for everyone who hasn't got there bfp yet :hugs:

Bec many congratulations! How many dpo are you lovely. So happy for you!

As for me I don't have a clue lol just did a CB plus again and I can see something again I'm sure why only in those tests tho I'm so confused

Bec many congratulations! How many dpo are you lovely. So happy for you!

As for me I don't have a clue lol just did a CB plus again and I can see something again I'm sure why only in those tests tho I'm so confused

Thanks Sunshine I'm about 10Dpo, af due 17th. Don't hold out on us now... Post that test photo please!!!! :winkwink:

BlueMoonBubba I was just looking at your thread in the pregnancy gallery and my line eye must be getting worse because I swear I can see the faintest shadow of a line in the photo of your test from today on the right?! How are your symptoms?

BlueMoonBubba I was just looking at your thread in the pregnancy gallery and my line eye must be getting worse because I swear I can see the faintest shadow of a line in the photo of your test from today on the right?! How are your symptoms?

thank you for looking :hugs: I think I see it too, but I don't want to get my hopes up:dohh:

a few hours ago I started with uncomfortable dull cramps hopefully its from implantation, I also have really sore boobs, I went ahead and wore a sports bra over my regular bra because i felt like they were about to fall off from how heavy they felt. staying positive and trying not to over think :kiss:

Yay bec! Many congrats, that's a stellar looking bfp!

Afm, af got me early this am and I'm sort of relieved because being in limbo was really awful! So here's to next cycle!

Sunshine, I wish I knew what was going on! Keep testing! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->