5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Tried a pink dye this morning it the firs response one step so they aren't very sensitive 100miu I read! But using them up!

Checking in.... I think I might be able to see something on the frer too?! Did it look negative to you sunshine? Blue moon bubba did you get a bfp? Have I somehow missed it?!

Really? These are first response one step though not FRER x

Checking in.... I think I might be able to see something on the frer too?! Did it look negative to you sunshine? Blue moon bubba did you get a bfp? Have I somehow missed it?!

Hi Bec,

I had a faint BFP on a frer at 8dpo but i tested yesterday evening and today morning, nothing, nil, zilch, nada, zero bfn:cry:

some dodgy batches of FRERs have been going around giving false positives. :cry:

I have another thread with all the pics.

Hi Bec,

I had a faint BFP on a frer at 8dpo but i tested yesterday evening and today morning, nothing, nil, zilch, nada, zero bfn:cry:

some dodgy batches of FRERs have been going around giving false positives. :cry:

Oh no! That's heartbreaking Bluemoonbubba! No sign of af though? Sunshine I hope you aren't in limbo too much longer, I can't take it! I can only imagine what it's like for you :hugs:

Hi Bec,

Oh no! That's heartbreaking Bluemoonbubba! No sign of af though? Sunshine I hope you aren't in limbo too much longer, I can't take it! I can only imagine what it's like for you :hugs:

I'm 10dpo so still 3 or 4 days left for AF, just want AF to start already, im just over this cycle:growlmad:

Awww thanks so much girls. Still no af despite feeling like its about to start! Docs tomorrow morning. I thought I might've seen something but I honestly don't know anymore I keep getting line eyes. It's all so confusing and odd. I just want to know either way. I am trying to stay calm but it is stressful! I don't know what the doctors can do tbh they'll just do a urine test and it'll be bfn lol!
Hope you are all doing well.
Bluemoon ok so sorry your going through this feint line thing too it's not easy at all. You've still got time for that lovely bfp though Hun keep positive. May just be a different weaker wee maybe? X

Hi! I totally understand the wait. Although mine is complicated I'm on birth control but felt like I was ovulating so I took an ovulation test and after 2 days it was positive. Which we aren't trying to conceive but if it happens great! I've been having alot like you have. Headaches, low back pain/ache, cm, cramping, hungry but nothing sounds good. Idk if I could even be pregnant since my previous obgyn, said there was no way possible. Hoping someone will give advice or there experiences. Thanks!

Just got home from work and done a cheap pink dye test. What you reckon ladies again lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 20
Again, I feel like I can see a shadow there sunshine!!! What do u think? Nerve racking!!! Argh!!! MrsRd15. All of those could be good symptoms!! This 2ww business though has a way of tricking us sometimes!!!

Could cry they are so unhelpful he wasn't interested!! I'm booking another apt with a lady doc x

Sorry to hear that sunshine. Hopefully you will have more help from the lady doctor xxxx

Thank you :hugs:
He was jut quoting stats at me how I have 93% chance of getting pregnant within one year or 97% chance of pg in two years! He told me off for using ov kits he said it stress people out and to Bd twice a week. He dismissed my concern about ectopic basically laughed and said you'd have a bfp if was that. I said I've had some ambiguous ones tho. He said try pg test again in a week as can show between 4-6 weeks. I've bought four more frers. I'll be back at docs on Monday!

Oh and apparently I need to take folic acid and exercise!!! (I've been doing the prenatal vitamins for months in preparation!!!) I'm just going to POAS FRER lol buy one pack of two get one pack free :)

Proper FRER second wee. Sure I can see something. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
Again, I feel like I can see a shadow there sunshine!!! What do u think? Nerve racking!!! Argh!!! MrsRd15. All of those could be good symptoms!! This 2ww business though has a way of tricking us sometimes!!!

Thanks Bec:hugs: it looked stark white to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->