6 dpo and i feel out =(

hey ladies dont know whether i can gatecrash first time ive posted on this,have been stuck to this site since ttc 7 months ago and just really needed some company.the 2ww is such a frustrating time im now 8dpo feel so tired and bb's are sore and tender.as history has shown me this can be pms too right?ahhh was so happy to hear a bfp on here-mixedbeauty that's a lovely congrats and a h+h 9 mths.so fx to you all and hoping november is our month xx

Welcome and of course you can join our, hopefully, lucky thread xxx

Hey mrsbubble welcome to our lucky thread! Ok I was just wondering everyone knew which day AF is due or which day theyd be testing? So we can see if anyone will be testing on the same day.

Me... AF due in the 27th but am gonna try and hold out till the 28th if the ugly :witch: doesn't show her face!

Hey mrsbubble welcome to our lucky thread! Ok I was just wondering everyone knew which day AF is due or which day theyd be testing? So we can see if anyone will be testing on the same day.

Me... AF due in the 27th but am gonna try and hold out till the 28th if the ugly :witch: doesn't show her face!

thank you for the warm welcome :o) witch is due the weds 23rd so still early days, I have cramps and extremely weird dreams past 4 days or so. I promised DH I wouldn't obsess but some days it does drive you around the twist!fairydust to all xx

Well af is due 24th for me. I will mess around with the opks when they turn up but read diff things from them. Some people have had a second dark line and then got their bfp and some people have the second line then witch turns up. I nearly brought some ic hpt but didn't in the end lol. Still debating it thou lol.
I will try... if i don't buy the ic to not use a hpt till after af due :D

I really hope we get some more bfps here.

Mrsbubble they sound like some good possible symptoms. fx for you.
I dont tell DF any of my symptom spotting as he gets excited... then disappointed. Plus would be nice to surprise him with it lol.

How do you guys plan on telling your OHs when you do get that notorious bfp ? Xxxx

My af is due on the 23rd or 24th..but I think the 23rd from when I could tell I ovulated. I dont plan on testing early this month..im going to let af do the talking. This is my first month doing that while ttc.

Im actually having cramps during the day today! And some pressure too. I feel it alot inside of my va jj on the right side more. My left bb is getting slightly sore on the outside but my other one is fine. No matter how I feel tho..it could all just be my stupid hormones acting up on me again. I think my right ovary probably has a cyst and thats what those cramps are from.

Well af is due 24th for me. I will mess around with the opks when they turn up but read diff things from them. Some people have had a second dark line and then got their bfp and some people have the second line then witch turns up. I nearly brought some ic hpt but didn't in the end lol. Still debating it thou lol.
I will try... if i don't buy the ic to not use a hpt till after af due :D

I really hope we get some more bfps here.

Mrsbubble they sound like some good possible symptoms. fx for you.
I dont tell DF any of my symptom spotting as he gets excited... then disappointed. Plus would be nice to surprise him with it lol.

How do you guys plan on telling your OHs when you do get that notorious bfp ? Xxxx

haha i have no idea,my friend was telling me yesterday she foun out last november so last xmas she wrapped her POAS up for her DH and put it under the tree.quirky but a special xmas pressie i guess! yes i see where your coming from my DH is the same but i guess we share this rollercoaster ride together.my above post was supposed to be babydust i dont know how you get the words up as pics *sigh* im sooooo new to this lol.anyways off to snuggle DH and watch some crappy telly to take my mind of it.lovely talking to you hope this next few days fly by! xx :winkwink:

MsLESLEY we are due around the same time. Fx the witch stays away! :happydance: lucky thread :happydance:

Aww mrsbubble, that's sweet what your friend did but I couldn't keep it from DF that long lol.
I would love to tell DF that there was a funny smell coming from the oven and cpuld he go check it out, then when he looks there is a bun in there with the positive test in it :D corney but love it lol xxxx

Omg cookie I love it!!
Well I had cramping earlie but it's gone now... Really trying not to symptom count!
If the witch is late and I test with fmu the hubby will be with me and I'll be a absolute emotional wreck! FX for our lucky thread!!!

Really hope we get our :bfp:

Aww that's nice testing together. If it was a bfn for me DF would think I'm crazy for gettin too upset lol. So rather do it alone :D but that's just me :D

Come on lucky thread! Bring everyone their bfps :D

I was thinking...I got my progesterone tested about 2 months ago after ovulation and my levels were 11 which indecated that I did inface ovulated but my levels were still low. Im worried that this might be the cause of why im not conceiving and possibly the cause of my last mc. I am going to go make an apt with my doctor tomorrow and ask him to put me on progesterone cream.

How is everyone doing tonight?

I don't no much about progesterone levels im afraid hun. But if your worried then def go see your doctor and if it is low then hopefully they will give you some cream to help raise it. BUT.... your in the lucky thread don't forget... so fx you get your bfp and won't have to worry :hugs:

I've been a right cow to DF tonight. Yelling at him over silly things! Poor guy lol. I yelled at him for eating too loud ( what the....) I can't help it, he is bugging me so much over stupid things lol.
Also idk if I'm just looking for it but I think the veins on my (o)(o)s are more noticeable... DF doesn't see it thou so think I'm hoping too much lol.

Hope your ok sweetie big big :hugs: chin up and hang in there xxxx

Does anyone seem to suffer with really bad pmt mood swings? I'm normally the calmest person ever when I'm taking the pill but as soon as I let my hormones run free I turn into a complete cyclepath! Literally the moment anyone speaks to me my blood boils inside for no reason what so ever!
I'm getting married in 4 weeks so things are really stressful at the moment, but luckily I haven't felt nearly as psychotic yet so I'm hoping that could be a good sign that my hormones aren't dropping like the usually do?? Xxx

Thanks cookie!

And dawn..i guess I can have some mood swings too sometimes. Take Maca. It helps stabilize your hormones. Which I didnt even think about before because I was taking maca to regulate my hormones before cause when I went in for blood work a few months ago..they were all out of wack. And then I took maca then went in for blood work again and everything was fine. Im going to start taking maca again to raise my progesterone. They say taking this will lower your risk of mc's too. I had some left over from before so I took some tonight. I take the powder because you get alot more then buying it in pill form. I take 1 tbsp a day mixed with water =)

I don't no much about progesterone levels im afraid hun. But if your worried then def go see your doctor and if it is low then hopefully they will give you some cream to help raise it. BUT.... your in the lucky thread don't forget... so fx you get your bfp and won't have to worry :hugs:

I've been a right cow to DF tonight. Yelling at him over silly things! Poor guy lol. I yelled at him for eating too loud ( what the....) I can't help it, he is bugging me so much over stupid things lol.
Also idk if I'm just looking for it but I think the veins on my (o)(o)s are more noticeable... DF doesn't see it thou so think I'm hoping too much lol.

Awww your poor Guy! Lol (what does DF stand for? Ive been here along time and never heard that till recently)

And I hate hearing people chew!! Ugh...its so gross! hearing people eat ice cream is the worst...the licking it from the cone...ugh gross lol

The last time I was pregnant (been preggo twice but both ended in miscarriage before 6 weeks), I had my progesterone tested, guess mine was at 14 & he said it was low but never put me on anything. I'm curious about this progesterone cream... do you have to have it prescribed to you or can you buy it at the store yourself?

Awww your poor Guy! Lol (what does DF stand for? Ive been here along time and never heard that till recently)

And I hate hearing people chew!! Ugh...its so gross! hearing people eat ice cream is the worst...the licking it from the cone...ugh gross lol

DF = darling fiancé. Dunno why I don't just use OH lol
Yea he doesn't normally bug me when he eats but I swear he was like an animal lol.
Yea slurping ice cream is gross and when people drink through a straw and get to the end! The sound of them sucking up air.... ewwww lol.

Dawn - I used to have awful pmt swings in my teens. I used to be a right cow to anyone and everyone lol. Used to get it badly the day before af. Was so bad my mum had me taking evening primrose oil to reduce my moods. It worked but now i dont get it at all really :)

Hope everyone's ok xxxx

The last time I was pregnant (been preggo twice but both ended in miscarriage before 6 weeks), I had my progesterone tested, guess mine was at 14 & he said it was low but never put me on anything. I'm curious about this progesterone cream... do you have to have it prescribed to you or can you buy it at the store yourself?

Im going to walmart today actually and getting some. Its rexall brand. Im also going to make an apt with my doctor because with a prescription...it will be free. Also google about maca cause that stuff is amazing.

okay! i might have to go pick some cream up after work today. and maca sounds interesting! thanks for the heads up!

How's everyone feeling today. My cramps have eased but still achey fx fx fx xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->