6 dpo and i feel out =(

:happydance: lucky thread :happydance:

Ooo that's how i felt yesterday. Like af could show any second...
Fx it means something for you hunni :hugs:
And regarding testing... I used to be a real poas addict but the bfn just kill so I will only test if im late now. and I don't have any tests in the house which helps :) I'd rather deal with af than bfn!
And I was the same, twisting the tests at every angle in the hope of finding a second line lol.
But ive ordered some opks to try next cycle so that will sort my poas addiction lol.

Yea a few glasses will be fine hunni. I'm the same, a glass here and there won't hurt, but thats just my opinion :D

Well thats kind of exciting were both going to wait it out this month! Are you usually on time every month?

Yea usually like clockwork on time. Once I was 6 days late, then last cycle I was 2 days early lol.
But other than that, always on time :)

How about u x

Well fairly reg. Some months I will be 25 days and the next will be 26 and some times it will be 27,28,29 days. Mostly its 25 or 26 days since the past year or so. I always know when i ovulate and so that helps to determine when my next af will be. The longest i recall having was the very first month i was ttc back in april 2009. It was 32 days long and that month messed royally on my head! I could have swarn i was pregnant but tests were neg so I went and got examined by my doctor. Found I had a UTI and blood work came back normal. He was so nice and sympathetic..he even called me himself at home to give me my results. My period came the next day.

Ahh that's annoying. Atleast the Dr was nice :D
It's funny how when your ttc your cycles just go whacky lol.
Let's just hope we won't see af this cycle.

My cramps are back, feels pinchy. Back still achey and shooting down my bum and tops of legs.
Really hoping this is a good sign. Thought it could be from maybe sleeping funny but would normally ease off by now.

Oooo. I think I'm gonna need to pee on one of the opks when they arrive just to keep my occupied. Lol.

:happydance: lucky thread :happydance:

Hahaha you are going to have a hard time not poas arnt you haha
I know I have 2 frer digi tests here somewhere but I cant find them anywhere! My daughter got in all my tests last month and I dont know what she did with those two. Hopefully WHEN af doesnt show...i will have found them by then = p

Haha, I would be fine if there wasn't something to pee on lol. but cos i know the opks are gonna be here in a few days its getting me thinking lol.
If af doesn't show I will go get the sensitive superdrug tests. Fx she wont show :D

Aww I hope you find them lol. Your little girl has Probs hidden them well thou lol. bless her.
Good luck finding them and even more luck that you get to use them :D

I know if I had tests at home..i would never be able to hold out on not testing. The thought of going to the dollar store and picking up a couple in a few days keeps crossing my mind but I keep telling myself..nope..be strong! Haba

Haha, apparently the $store tests are really sensitive too? I think I read that anyways lol.
Yes it is hard holding out testing, but then its hard seeing the bfn and then annoying when af shows that you wasted it lol. So yea, its gonna be a long week lol xxx

For some peeople the dollar store test work really well...somtimes ive seen them work not as well. Hopefully I get to find out soon enough! Ugh..is it still onl 7 dpo?? Times going by too slow lol

For some peeople the dollar store test work really well...somtimes ive seen them work not as well. Hopefully I get to find out soon enough! Ugh..is it still onl 7 dpo?? Times going by too slow lol

Haha yes! Time is DRAGGING!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Yay! My cramps are back! I dont get why they only seem to come on strong at night and during the day nothing really??

In my last pregnancy..I remember waking up to cramps and eventually sore bbs and then it would go away during the day and come back again at night. Has this happened to anyone else?

So far I don't have any cramps in the morning, just as the day goes on. I notice them more when I'm at home relaxing in the evening.

Yay! My cramps are back! I dont get why they only seem to come on strong at night and during the day nothing really??

In my last pregnancy..I remember waking up to cramps and eventually sore bbs and then it would go away during the day and come back again at night. Has this happened to anyone else?

I think it's because you aren't moving so you can notice it more. Make any sense? Anytime I'm moving around I don't notice them as much but if I sit still or lay down I notice them more. Maybe?

Hmm..no..i dont think so. I havent done much the last few days to be honest. And even at night when im making dinner for the kids or getting them ready for bed..its stronger. But I guess it can still be a good thing cause I noticed this same thing in my last pregnancy. No sore bbs yet tho but still early for all that.

Morning!

How's is everyone feeling today? I feel like my whole uterus is swollen and achey. I'm not sure if this is a good sign or not?

After ttc for a year, I was diagnosed with pcos after 5 months of no period, so in july I went back on the pill for 2 months to sort my head out and get my cycles going again. So its been about 7 months since I was last symptom spotting on a regular basis and I can't remember what I used to feel like before af!

Xxx

Morning Ladies! how is everyone?

Dunno why but have a feeling that this isn't my month.... we'll have to wait and see but the bbs are back to their teeny self :(

10 days till the :witch: is due!

morning! i have cm in truck loads today and feel constantly wet down there...usually dry as a nun between O and Af so im really hoping it means something...getting all sorts of unusual pulling and tugging feelings. as for my boobs ...well they just feel normal ...hope u are all well....oh and i may have poas today...far too early but the addiction must be fed x

Morning Ladies! how is everyone?

Dunno why but have a feeling that this isn't my month.... we'll have to wait and see but the bbs are back to their teeny self :(

10 days till the :witch: is due!

hun , don't worry...most things i have read said breast changes don't really occur until 6 weeks. you are not out yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->