6 dpo and i feel out =(

Morning Ladies! how is everyone?

Dunno why but have a feeling that this isn't my month.... we'll have to wait and see but the bbs are back to their teeny self :(

10 days till the :witch: is due!

hun , don't worry...most things i have read said breast changes don't really occur until 6 weeks. you are not out yet

Morning Ladies! how is everyone?

Dunno why but have a feeling that this isn't my month.... we'll have to wait and see but the bbs are back to their teeny self :(

10 days till the :witch: is due!

hun , don't worry...most things i have read said breast changes don't really occur until 6 weeks. you are not out yet

Thanks Hun feel really negative today....

I just want to wish everyone using Baby and Bump TTC and Pregnant good luck and sending lots of :dust:

:hugs:

Hey beverleyLN. Your not out yet my dear. Chin up and big :hugs:

Everyone else, you all have amazing possible symptoms. Fx this is our lucky thread :happydance:

Afm - back at work today. Sooo crampy its unreal. Had a dizzy moment earlier too.
Last night was with DF and were having a bit of fun when I had to stop his as the cramps were unbearable :(and feeling very wet (sorry TMI) can't wait for my opks to turn up so I can poas for fun lol. 1 week til af due... hurry up :D

Hope your all ok xxxx

Thanks Cookie... just a few more days and then i'll know where i stand.

Your symptoms sounds promising! fxed for you x

Stay positive girls. I remember writing on this thread feeling out too. I got my bfp an I couldnt believe it. Fx for everyone it will happen, when you least expect it!! :)

Stay positive girls. I remember writing on this thread feeling out too. I got my bfp an I couldnt believe it. Fx for everyone it will happen, when you least expect it!! :)

You did get your bfp??!!!! Omg...congrats! Can you post a pic??

Congrats, girl! So excited for you!!! I tested this morning, didn't expect anything... of course I got a :bfn: Too early though lol

So I woke up today feeling fine...no cramps or bbs sore at all. But I did notice more cm so I decided to check my cevix and tho I know you cant tell by your cervix if you are pregnant or not, I do know my cervix very well as ive been checking it on a reg basis for a long time. It felt very different today then its ever felt in past post ovulation.it feels swollen in there and my cervix is tucked way high up in there. I checked my cm around my cervix and it kinda looks like theres a smig of pinky brown. Who knows if its a good sign or not.

Hey beverleyLN. Your not out yet my dear. Chin up and big :hugs:

Everyone else, you all have amazing possible symptoms. Fx this is our lucky thread :happydance:

Afm - back at work today. Sooo crampy its unreal. Had a dizzy moment earlier too.
Last night was with DF and were having a bit of fun when I had to stop his as the cramps were unbearable :(and feeling very wet (sorry TMI) can't wait for my opks to turn up so I can poas for fun lol. 1 week til af due... hurry up :D

Hope your all ok xxxx

Hopefully your opks get there soon! I really want this to me your month!!

im sat in the salon having some pretty intense cramps and felt wet so went to the loo and found nothing but thick white discharge x

I hope thats a good sign for you =) how many dpo are you?

Aww everything is sounding so good for everyone :happydance:
Mixedbeauty Congrates on your bfp! Show us your pretty lines :D
Edit wrong person lol; mslesley its sounding good :D idk much about cp as never checked mine but the pinky brown cm could be ib fx fx fx xxxx

MsLesley that's very kind of you. Fx for you too hunni xxx

FMU today @ 10dpo. (I got my bfp last night though 9dpo on IC :))

https://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/ttag0511/Mobile%20Uploads/2011-11-17_053722.jpg

Wow, congratulations mixedbeauty! Amazing news!

Fingers crossed this is the lucky tread! X

Sorry about the short replies earlier. It's hard to reply on my lunch breaks as I only get 2 half hours and have to eat too lol.

MsLesley it really could be ib. Fx for you, hope you get your bfp :hugs:
MichelleH the intense cramps sound promising too if you don't normally get them. really hope it results in a bfp!

Dawny85 - let's hope it is a lucky thread :happydance:

Afm - really crampy still, have been feeling a bit sicky with them, but had a week off work and went back today to everyone having the sickness bug so fx I don't get that. Shoulders achey. this is all new for me in my 18months ttc so I really hope I'm not going mad and it means something.

Hope your all ok. Fx firmly for you all xxxx

Congratulations again mixed beauty!! We have the lucky thread! X FX FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->