6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Good Morning Barb. How are you? How is your weekend going with your stepdaughter?

Dinner was pretty good at the keg last night. But hubby and I were laughing at how torturous it was to watch other people enjoy their wine in front of us ha ha. I don't know how much longer we can keep this up!

I am meeting a friend from work today and her three-month-old so that should be fun for lunch.

Ok so here we are lol 9/10dpo :D. You know it makes me feel better ha ha. I don't have any symptoms really. Last night I had two sharp pains in my right breast does that count for anything? Ha ha.

I am essentially symptomless!

Morning Meg!
I'm doing OK - slept in today :) I've got a date lined up with one of my girlfriend's tonight for a pub dinner & beer :) Your husband is so nice to be avoiding booze with you. My husband would rather die than give up his drink LOL. I am still drinking but I have 1 drink in a day. I did a bunch of reading on booze & fertility & I read in some places that as long as you don't exceed 1 drink per day, you're OK. So I decided to listen to that :) I still have days I need to take the edge off :D Like yesterday - boy was I in a BAD faking mood!

You're so cute - I can't begrudge you from hoping its 10dpo :) I don't mind 9dpo - means I have an extra day in my cycle to get a bfp...hehehehe
Naw don't count that for anything ;) I notice that in my TWW b/c of progesterone - it causes symptoms that are pregnancy-like. I've gotten boob sensations for months in the TWW. When you're pregnant, your breast will be sore like it does when you have AF. I don't get breast pain during AF but I used to a lot in my teen years so I have some thing to reference to. And I've been pregnant so I remember that very well. It's hard to miss!

I'm symptomless too. I wondered this morning if I had some cramps but I think its other type of cramps - bowl related. LOL!!!!

My tests aren't getting negative. Here is a photo of the last 3 days. It seems pretty consistent in terms of how strong the lines are. I am surprised they are still showing positive! I've tweaked one of the photos so that you can see it clearly on here. I find when you upload photos, if they're really faint, its harder to see. BAH!!!!
I dont see a progression over the last three days where as my tests are getting lighter. What do you think?

Attachments

• test out trigger.jpg
    test out trigger.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 17
  • trigger tweaked 9dpo.jpg
    trigger tweaked 9dpo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 9dpo trigger.jpg
    9dpo trigger.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 12
Hey Barb. Love pubs I went to one for lunch today. It was fun seeing my friends 3 month old. He is a sweetie.

I don't see much change in your tests either in the last couple days. I can see the lines on the tweaked photos. They are light but still there and if its an hpt than you're right it's still not negative. I guess it takes a long time to get out of your system. You may just have to wait for your blood test if it doesn't disappear in the next day or two

I am lying down in front of the TV at the moment. A nasty headache and some nausea came on out of nowhere ugh. Maybe I need a nap! Lol. I was at shoppers earlier getting some things and the frers are on sale. I managed to abstain. Success! Haha

Oh Meg....I went to shoppers today. Saw FRER on sale & bought a box. Lol!!!!!

Ok so my 20miu test is negative but there is still a faint on the 10miu.
I've got 4 more days for a possible bfp. I'm getting nervous as the days are going & not getting darker lines. I know it's only 10 dpo so I hope I'll get a standard positive soon. Please Mr. Storky!!!!! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
I've been feeling yucky today. Nausea and blah. At least it's Sunday & nowhere to be!
Hope your weekends going nicely :)

Hey barb! Feeling yucky may be a good thing lol you never know! I am just lazying around here. Looks like its nearly all out of your system. Now hopefully you can start building it back up!

that's too funny that you got an FRER at shoppers lol. Try to hold out a couple days before using it if you can.

my boobs are starting to get sore. Looks like my usual..... Feeling like I'm out. Nothing else going on really! Come on Wednesday.......

Hmm I think the yucky is b/c I had pints last night. Some times alcohol aggravates my stomach. I have IBS. I did it to myself. I've been queasy all day. Hoping that I'll be able to eat dinner & munch on some popcorn while watching the Oscars!

Well I had to go to shoppers for a few other things & two of the items I needed was in the Planning isle at Shoppers SO.....I thought "hey, wonder if its on sale?!" :) If my tests start becoming positive, I'll use it. Just to have a piece of a positive pregnancy test that's real :) Add it to the scrap book?! LOL
I'm so nervous for Thursday morning....gulp. We shall see over the course of the next 3 days if I start getting the damned cramps.

Aw I'm sorry to hear hun. I hope its wrong. Same hormones in the TWW as pregnancy. I always get weird boob sensations. Zaps & cramps & I dunno what to call them ;) LOL I hope you're still in!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here watching "Kramer vs. Kramer" by myself for a while. Family is out for a walk. I've got Hungarian Goulash on the stove, 3 types of popcorn for the Oscars. OH YEAH!!! Are you going to watch the Oscars?

xo

Hey Barb :) I hope it's wrong too but I have a feeling it's not! Grrr.

I really hope your cramps don't show...fingers crossed!!

Yep I plan to watch oscars tonight too. DH hatessss awards shows so I don't watch them often but the oscars are the big one! Lol.

Mmm popcorn

Well here we are! Cd28 of what is probably a 30 day cycle this time.

Boobs are still at same light soreness as yesterday. Standard for me. Still think I'm quite out!

Literally no symptoms to speak of not even cramps at all yet lol. Sigh

I have made it this far without testing and AF should be here on Wednesday so I predict. I will try to just hold tight until AF shows.

How are you doing today Barb? Lets see those tests! And when is your appt this week? Or do you just wait for AF before going in?

Xo

Hi Meg!
You've still got two days so for sure, hang tight!!!
I'm starting to loose hope myself. My tests are still showing a v.faint line but its not getting any darker :( 11dpo today. I still have a few days. I will be going for a blood test Thursday regardless of what happens. It says on my IUI instructions that even if I spot or bleed, go for a test.

Here is this mornings tests:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi Meg!
You've still got two days so for sure, hang tight!!!
I'm starting to loose hope myself. My tests are still showing a v.faint line but its not getting any darker :( 11dpo today. I still have a few days. I will be going for a blood test Thursday regardless of what happens. It says on my IUI instructions that even if I spot or bleed, go for a test.

Here is this mornings tests:

I am hanging.... wahhhhhh LOL

Dont lose hope yet Barb - I am glad that they bring you in regardless for testing - thats great.

FX for you ahhhhh

I dont have pink CM yet which I often do 2 days before but sometimes I do only get it one day prior so we will see what tomorrow brings...

It sucks - all this waiting eh? I'm just sitting here now anticipating some cramping to start at any point! Mind you last cycle was faking weird in that I had no cramps at all. I didn't understand that at all.

Yep they bring you in for testing b/c its more accurate than a urine test & it says on the instructions that woman in early pregnancy spot/bleed. So it's not to make assumptions. I'm pretty sure I know my body. By Thursday Morning I'll have a pretty darn good idea of what's going on.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though, Meg. Never know right? Gotta hold onto fate!

BTW, you inspired me to go to the Keg so I'm trying to convince hubby to go this Saturday! Baseball steak FTW!!!!

It sucks - all this waiting eh? I'm just sitting here now anticipating some cramping to start at any point! Mind you last cycle was faking weird in that I had no cramps at all. I didn't understand that at all.

Yep they bring you in for testing b/c its more accurate than a urine test & it says on the instructions that woman in early pregnancy spot/bleed. So it's not to make assumptions. I'm pretty sure I know my body. By Thursday Morning I'll have a pretty darn good idea of what's going on.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though, Meg. Never know right? Gotta hold onto fate!

BTW, you inspired me to go to the Keg so I'm trying to convince hubby to go this Saturday! Baseball steak FTW!!!!

haha!! Love the Keg yum yum yum good call.

You are right, you never know. The website twoweekwait.com is good because I see such a range of women with and without symptoms that It does help you see that anything is possible LOL.

I am like you, I feel like I am starting to be confident in my body signs(i.e. my sore boobs) but I hope I am wrong.... ugh!!

Last night DH says "come on are you pregnant yet" (jokingly) because he wanted to crack a bottle of scotch LOL I was like Tell me about it!!!!

Ive been on the TWW site & its OK. But every woman is different & so is every pregnancy so I try not to dwell on the symptoms. I used to much more in the beginning of my TTC - until about the 9th month & I just got too exhausted to invest the time. I'm way more relaxed about it now. Now I just watch out for AF symptoms & it's pretty clear when I get those stabbing cramps before AF is about to arrive.

And I understand what you're saying about your symptoms for AF - I know my body so well now that I pretty much know what's going on. You could be pleasantly surprised too. Who knows eh? I just know when I was pregnant before, I had NO symptoms at all until about week 6. And I had no cramping/spotting...nothing. I know it's different each time but thats my frame of reference.

HAHA! My hubby loves scotch too. He'd die if he had to give it up!

Ive been on the TWW site & its OK. But every woman is different & so is every pregnancy so I try not to dwell on the symptoms. I used to much more in the beginning of my TTC - until about the 9th month & I just got too exhausted to invest the time. I'm way more relaxed about it now. Now I just watch out for AF symptoms & it's pretty clear when I get those stabbing cramps before AF is about to arrive.

And I understand what you're saying about your symptoms for AF - I know my body so well now that I pretty much know what's going on. You could be pleasantly surprised too. Who knows eh? I just know when I was pregnant before, I had NO symptoms at all until about week 6. And I had no cramping/spotting...nothing. I know it's different each time but thats my frame of reference.

HAHA! My hubby loves scotch too. He'd die if he had to give it up!

Interesting that you had no symptoms - its funny how different people's experiences can be. I will see how it goes. Debating a dollar store test. Its honestly just because i hate hate hate the BFN but then its also like well AF is the same thing as a BFN LOL.... I really dont know.....

I checked my cervix today & had a bit of cramping afterwards. It's stopped but that has me nervous :( :( :(

The other thing I noticed is that usually by now I'd have gotten a clump or two of EWCM b/c of Progesterone hormones that usually is indicative that AF will be on her way. Maybe I am just trying to read into smth.
Anyway - I am not happy about the cramps. It needs to stop.

Hmm.. CM is too unreliable a thing to go off of - but I hear what you're saying.

If the cramping has stopped that is a good thing. Hopefully they stay away.

I managed to avoid any tests today during my lunch and if I can only last tomorrow then I will be proud of myself haha - no promises though

I do not have pink CM yet or cramping yet. I think I said before that I usually start with pink CM a couple days before... but it has happened tha it was only the day before so it very well may come tomorrow......

stay away stupid AF!!!

So we are both in limbo. I think that's the consensus eh? Lol
I'm stressed. Nervous more like. Ugh.
And we have another storm coming. Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe