6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I heard about that on my way home from work today in the elevator. How much snow are we expecting tonight? I hope we get a snow day tomorrow that would be a nice way to spend the day ha ha

Actually I think it would be better if I was at work and I can't focus on fake symptoms all day as much as I would if I was at home ha ha

Loll yes I concur. We don't have snow days anyway! Around 5-10cm? Over the next 3 days it will be a lot :(
Have a good night and you'll hear from me in the morning w more test results!

12dpo today & my tests are stark white.
At THIS point, shouldn't they be getting darker? I think so.
I've got a strong inkling I'm not pregnant.
We shall see if my cramps start up today.

12dpo today & my tests are stark white.
At THIS point, shouldn't they be getting darker? I think so.
I've got a strong inkling I'm not pregnant.
We shall see if my cramps start up today.

Morning Barb.

Yes they could be getting darker by now but you know that many people dont test positive yet at this point.. wait and see if the cramps start and hopefully no AF shows on Thursday

I know what you mean about inkling.... I feel the same way about myself.

My boobs are still only mildly sore - they are usually much more sore than this but it hasnt changed. Im sure I have had less sore months before though if I look back.... I havent really had any cramping thats noteworthy yet. Normally I have AF by now but since my positive was on the 13th it should be here tomorrow... thats how last month went anyways.

I didnt have pink CM yet this morning... I have a feeling it will show later today or tomorrow a.m.

I always wake up with AF the day I get it (90% of the time) - it is rare that it shows during the day. I feel like she is for sure coming for some reason.

And yeah the snow is apparantly starting tonight - may be a wet mess since temp will be around 0

Hey Lady!!!

I am more than certain I'm out. I have full blown PMS. I feel a little achy & bloated. No prickly cramps yet but I feel sorta crampy, I dunno how to describe it. It just feels like AF is on her way.
Like you - I know the drill by now, you know? Argh. I'm really feeling down about it today. I'm terribly disappointed. I had wished for a bit of happy news in my life. Oh well.

I've got a craptastic day going on at work to top it off. My SD coming over tonight, a snow storm. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hey Lady!!!

I am more than certain I'm out. I have full blown PMS. I feel a little achy & bloated. No prickly cramps yet but I feel sorta crampy, I dunno how to describe it. It just feels like AF is on her way.
Like you - I know the drill by now, you know? Argh. I'm really feeling down about it today. I'm terribly disappointed. I had wished for a bit of happy news in my life. Oh well.

I've got a craptastic day going on at work to top it off. My SD coming over tonight, a snow storm. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I second that...

Just came back from bathroom (tmi) and usually the moment of truth for CM around AF time is after BM but again there was lots of white creamy cm... I hate that it gets my hopes up a teensy bit - even though I am truly 90 % sure AF is on her way as well... I just feel BLAH you know? Im sure you do.....

Im dissapointed for you Barb. I hope you are wrong. But you have to get back up on that horse right away in my opinion. My friend at work - her next door neighbour actually got pregnant the cycle AFTER her first IUI, by just normal trying. So its just so crazy how things can happen - I hate hate hate being so out of control of the situation

its really shitty & so complicated. its just not strait forward.
i definitely have cramps today :(
and im moody. bah.
I hope you're not out! I am pretty certain I am. No spotting yet but I am sure it'll start tmr.

When do you usually start spotting? Do you get pink CM too or what?

I only ever get pink CM first... no brown or red or anything... just a little pink CM and then BOOM - the river runs reddddddddd

kind of like in The Shining, you know?

Ugh I cant stop thinking about this damn 2WW... I almost wish it was over

hahaha like the Shining! Btw, awesome movie & book ;)

I always have brown spotting the day before AF starts. Some times 2 days before but now it seems the day before full blown AF. So I presume this will start either tomorrow or Thursday. Unless I'm so wrong & I'm pregnant but my body & tests all point to "you ain't knocked up, bitch!" :)

Yes, I want this wait OVER

hahaha like the Shining! Btw, awesome movie & book ;)

I always have brown spotting the day before AF starts. Some times 2 days before but now it seems the day before full blown AF. So I presume this will start either tomorrow or Thursday. Unless I'm so wrong & I'm pregnant but my body & tests all point to "you ain't knocked up, bitch!" :)

Yes, I want this wait OVER

lol @ "aint knocked up bitch" at least we can laugh at this hell! LOL

I am not optimistic either. Boobs are getting a bit more sore - sigh.:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

*sigh*
I want this whole TTC over.
2 days to go! Or 1.5? Day countin confuses me lol.
I'm in a bitter mood after the hellish day I had at work ontop of it.
I think of my test tmr morning is negative. I've got my answer.
Sometimes I have a 13 day LP & some times 14. So likely AF to show Thursday.
It's going to be horrible to know its over and sit at a doctors office to take a pregnancy test. Faking brutal shit. Bah!!!!

Hi girls , can I just say I am loving your sense of humour :) first time I've smiled all day :) thanks and good luck with your journey

Haha thanks if there's one thing Barb and I are great for its a laugh! Lol

*sigh*
I want this whole TTC over.
2 days to go! Or 1.5? Day countin confuses me lol.
I'm in a bitter mood after the hellish day I had at work ontop of it.
I think of my test tmr morning is negative. I've got my answer.
Sometimes I have a 13 day LP & some times 14. So likely AF to show Thursday.
It's going to be horrible to know its over and sit at a doctors office to take a pregnancy test. Faking brutal shit. Bah!!!!

I know. I would not want to go there either and sit there and take a pregnancy test knowing that it was negative. That is totally brutal. Im hoping your hcg is still building up. A blood test is more sensitive right? Look at us moping around like this ha ha Ha

Haha! Yep we try to amuse ourselves :)

I'm totally moping today. Been moping all day and worse when i got home. I want this day over with!!!!!! I only have a FRER left and I will save it for tmr morning. Just so I don't agonize all day :)

Like clockwork. I'm out. Usually I get full blown AF when I wake up but the spotting, aching boobs and starting to cramp is more than enough. Tampon in and ready to go lol.

Beyond depressing. I really hope you have better luck than me. I have to order some opk in the next few days for this cycle as I'm all out.

I gave myself permission to mope all day before picking up my bootstraps tomorrow and starting over Again. Then I will think about what maybe I can do a little different this cycle. Not sure I can sacrifice anything else given no alcohol and no caffeine.

Xoxo

Awe Meg!!! I'm sorry to hear :( haha - tampon in & ready to go. You're funny.
Dayum. We need to end this shitty streak. I got a bfn this morning. I can't imagine I'm going to get any different news tmr.
I checked my cervix & it's up high, lots of creamy CM. as soon as I checked, some cramps started. But stopped. No spotting yet. I don't have the typical AF symptoms but my negative preggo tests make me think its over. It will be agonizing wait. I'm just anticipating the spotting to begin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies...i just want to start by saying that ur all amaizballs...i have read the ENTIRE thread lol...brilliant...this should be published as a novle to those of us who loose faith in ttc...i would like to add that barbs and petzy i am holding on to all the best of luck in the world for you both...nimbec i think u are a lovely girl too keeping up with everyone and supporting these lovely ladies........i myself is 8dpo and trying my HARDEST to hold out till the 3rd of march to test...hope we get our bfp...me and oH lost our baby this january at 10 wks...we were deveststed and after all the strength i could muster we decided to try again...i am on prenatals and going to try the grapfruit and honey thing next cycle if no bfp....barbs i really really wish u all the best and have my f tightly x for ur iui test resaults. Will be checking this thread every couple of hours to keep up to date...hope u ladys dont mind me joining...i have no friends blahhhhh lol some expert support may come in handy lol....best of luck xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->