6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Nat - welcome!!! It should i say welcome to the mad house tee Hee!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( the whole ttc journey is so very hard & cruel :( BUT miracles do happen - it took me 4years :)

Petzy that's SHiT!!!! U did make me giggle tho :) much needed today so thankyou!! Wicked ***** witch!!!!! If its any consolation I managed 3 month no alcohol/caffeine limited sugar - oh really copped it tho as I was a right narky cow!!

Barbs I'm still hanging on to an ounce of hope for you praying the bitch stays away!!! Sending you all big hugs as I know what a horrid feeling you must be having :( (((((hugs))))))

Right as for me - I will e a mummy next thus 7th march! My section is booked it seems my lil man wants to meet us early! I'm now very nervous infant terrified about everything from my c section to being a mum an if course praying he is healthy!!! I have low fluid hence his early arrival. I will keep in touch tho if you don't mind? I am going to stalk until you all get those bfps!

Oooh any news yet...keep checking the thread but bodys online yet...hope all is well xxx

Hi ladies...i just want to start by saying that ur all amaizballs...i have read the ENTIRE thread lol...brilliant...this should be published as a novle to those of us who loose faith in ttc...i would like to add that barbs and petzy i am holding on to all the best of luck in the world for you both...nimbec i think u are a lovely girl too keeping up with everyone and supporting these lovely ladies........i myself is 8dpo and trying my HARDEST to hold out till the 3rd of march to test...hope we get our bfp...me and oH lost our baby this january at 10 wks...we were deveststed and after all the strength i could muster we decided to try again...i am on prenatals and going to try the grapfruit and honey thing next cycle if no bfp....barbs i really really wish u all the best and have my f tightly x for ur iui test resaults. Will be checking this thread every couple of hours to keep up to date...hope u ladys dont mind me joining...i have no friends blahhhhh lol some expert support may come in handy lol....best of luck xxxxxx

NAT - First of all - I cannot believe you read our entire thread haha!! It must have taken you ages LOL! Good for you

Secondly - we'd love you to join... its pretty much just me, Barb, and Nimbec who stalks us and we love her for it! and Now you... so you are not alone and you have friends here. :) Be our new regular! We are really supportive for eachother and we are also pretty fab and damn funny so hopefully you have a good sense of humor lol

Thanks for your well wishes.... we have been waiting a long time it seems! Barb even more than I, so we are really hoping for our BFP's ASAP!

Im am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage - I cannot even imagine. But I am glad you are getting back on the horse and TTC again - its important and you will get that BFP again soon I am sure. Tell us a bit more about yoU! Where are you from, etc - how old are you and DH? Our ages are posted in our signatures but I am 29 and DH is 31... I wish I started sooner now! LOL

I am officially on CD1.... Hold out as long as you can! So proud of myself for not testing this cycle haha:happydance:

Awe Meg!!! I'm sorry to hear :( haha - tampon in & ready to go. You're funny.
Dayum. We need to end this shitty streak. I got a bfn this morning. I can't imagine I'm going to get any different news tmr.
I checked my cervix & it's up high, lots of creamy CM. as soon as I checked, some cramps started. But stopped. No spotting yet. I don't have the typical AF symptoms but my negative preggo tests make me think its over. It will be agonizing wait. I'm just anticipating the spotting to begin.

Barb! Sorry for such a delay what a nutty day - so hard to find the 5 minutes I need to catch up here on BNB lol....

You are so right about our shitty streak. This sucks balls!!! lol

Any updates yet? Is your cervix supposed to be high when AF is coming? Let me know. I would check mine but it would be pretty gross - like the movie Carrie if you know what I mean. I havent checked my tampon but given the feelings of internal ovarian explosions I am pretty sure I know whats happening down there LOL

What time are you going into the clinic tomorrow? XOXO

Hi Nat - welcome!!! It should i say welcome to the mad house tee Hee!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( the whole ttc journey is so very hard & cruel :( BUT miracles do happen - it took me 4years :)

Petzy that's SHiT!!!! U did make me giggle tho :) much needed today so thankyou!! Wicked ***** witch!!!!! If its any consolation I managed 3 month no alcohol/caffeine limited sugar - oh really copped it tho as I was a right narky cow!!

Barbs I'm still hanging on to an ounce of hope for you praying the bitch stays away!!! Sending you all big hugs as I know what a horrid feeling you must be having :( (((((hugs))))))

Right as for me - I will e a mummy next thus 7th march! My section is booked it seems my lil man wants to meet us early! I'm now very nervous infant terrified about everything from my c section to being a mum an if course praying he is healthy!!! I have low fluid hence his early arrival. I will keep in touch tho if you don't mind? I am going to stalk until you all get those bfps!

NIMBEC! I am thinking of you...Your C Section is booked for March 7 wow!!! It does seem he is eager to meet his mummy! That is very exciting. It is perfectly acceptable that you are nervous my dear but you are already a mummy so its your way now! :) tee hee. So exciting for you. and of COURSE you are going to continue to be here with us - we would have it no other way. You must post a pic of the little one when you can :)

Thanks petzy! :) of course I will! I dare day ill be able to stalk even more as ill be up all hours lol!!

Sorry your having such a shit day :( ******* witch I bloody hate her!!

Barbs is it tomorrow you go to clinic? Wishing you the very best if luck!!!!! Fx a late sperm caught your egg and if not then massive hugs hold your head up high and go again - f*** the witch!

You will all knock her off her broom eventually!!!

I know we probably found out months ago but where in the world/country are you guys? I'm South Wales UK a tiny village called llandeilo.

Awww thanku petzy... Well im 32 and oH is 30 (and a half lol) ....we are in plymouth uk...we been together for almost 9yrs now-not married yet althoe maybe one day if the cash allows....we have a wee one called harry and we been trying to complete(ish) our family....(well actuqlly id love more really but nature been against us) we tryed for 7 yrs for our lil man YES 7yrs...we eventually decided we have a brake and out of the blue 6 weeks later i just did a test(just for the sake of it) and booom....i thought my eyes were deseaving me there it was bfp....omg i thought am i dreaming again am i about wake up after another one of those heartbreaking dreams...so i phone the other half who was hard at work to tell him as i was bursting with excitment and he told me to f@#%k off lol he didnt believe it till he got home...bless him he was shaking all day and unable to concentrate lol....any whoooos 9 months later and lil harry arrived and now the family home is like a flaming mad house lol WOULDNT have it any other way tho....so- as it took sooooooo long to get our wee man we "let my insides recover" and ttc again...in the mean time weve had our loss and trying to move forward now...iv been a right unpredicable cowbag sometimes since the mc but finding this thread has give a swift kick up the behind lol...so why no show from babs tonight ?i do hope shes ok....soz about my flaming essay there lol xxx p.s my spelling is atroshuss aswell sorryyyyyyy xxx

Hi Nat! Wow you read all of the threads?! Dayum! I'm flattered to say the least.
We do try to support one another. It's ended up to be mostly the three of us with a few passer-by's. I am loyal to this thread & I have great support.
Welcome & I wish you the very best in your journey too!. I am so very sorry for your loss. I've endured a loss after birth & it's very difficult no mater at what phase you endure this loss. I wish you & your husband so much luck! And yes - you can join us :)

I am going in for my test tomorrow super early & usually get results around 1pm. So we'll see :) I'm very nervous & I am already anticipating a negative result based on my findings.

Petzy, Nimbec - thank you!!! You guys are awesome & funny!
Petzy - I started checking my CM when we started trying. It takes a couple of months to get the hang of it & eventually I knew approximately when to start checking & when I could stop. They say to check from after AF to next AF so you can get used to how your cervix feels & in what position. And it helped me a lot. I could feel at ease knowing when the best time was to BD.

Cervix should be low & firm when AF comes so far it's still up very high. Dunno - could be reading into things. I've still have the most mild of cramps today, barely noticeable. Not the typical pins/needles. Still no spotting. I do wonder now if the HCG shot may be delaying the process?

Nimbec - wow! March 7th - crazy! It feels like not so long ago you announced your pregnancy. How time has been flying. I'm thinking of you & I hope it goes well. How many weeks will your little many be? C-Section can seem scary but know that so many woman do it every day & it's in the best interest of your baby so just think of that! XO

And - I live in Toronto, Ontario - Canada! BTW, Nimbec - whats your name?
I think you can figure mine is Barb by now ;) LOL

Awwewwe best best bestest of luck to u barbs im trying to work out the timediffetence between us so i can check online tmr....its 11.15 pm here what about you xxx

Nat I am from about 40 minutes past Barb but I guess you could say Toronto area as well in Ontario Canada. :). I visited the UK last year. Loved it! Also my grandmother was Welsh and my grandfather Estonian so Europe is in my blood Haha.

Barb best of luck to you tomorrow morning. I will be thinking about you. Try to relax tonight and I hope no spotting starts tonight..... XO

Nat you are 5 hours ahead of us. It's 630 pm here :)

Oooo taaaa much for that petz so ill check in around 5/6 pm tmr then...xxxx...oh and i tested earlier-yh i caved lol....bfn tho booooo...well there was a shadow line which dissapeared after 10 mins...oh well 3rd of march it is then. night night -hope tmr is a good day for u all xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling rather bummed out tonight. I'd rather not go take a blood test tmr just to have someone tell me I'm not pregnant. Officially. Bah.

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling rather bummed out tonight. I'd rather not go take a blood test tmr just to have someone tell me I'm not pregnant. Officially. Bah.

I know Barb. I wouldnt want to either but I am holding onto hope anyways!!! Let me know what they say in general. FX

CD2 over here and cramps are brutal... ugh! LOL

Hey Meg! & Ladies...
I got the blood work done so it's just a waiting game now.
No sign of AF & no cramps. My urine test this morning was stark white.
I'm still thinking AF is going to arrive. Even though I don't have the symptoms - the pregnancy tests I've been taking are throwing me right off.
I think I should have a call for around 1pm. Ugh.

Hey ladies ugh barbs horrid wait!! I'm trying to hold on to a bit if hope for you!

Petzy yuk I hated the cramps they can be crippling bloody witch!!

Will drop in later!

Hey Meg! & Ladies...
I got the blood work done so it's just a waiting game now.
No sign of AF & no cramps. My urine test this morning was stark white.
I'm still thinking AF is going to arrive. Even though I don't have the symptoms - the pregnancy tests I've been taking are throwing me right off.
I think I should have a call for around 1pm. Ugh.

Not even spotting yet? well I have FX for you. Im sure between now and 1 its going to dragggg for you despite you thinking you are out... Try to distract yourself some how!!

Did they say anything about your tests being negative or no?

Hey ladies ugh barbs horrid wait!! I'm trying to hold on to a bit if hope for you!

Petzy yuk I hated the cramps they can be crippling bloody witch!!

Will drop in later!

I know - normally I only have cramps the first day of AF and then I am totally fine.. but not this time! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->