6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

No i didnt bother telling the lab tech's about my test. I'll just wait to hear from the blood lab. That's the best I can do right now.
I've got lots to keep me going today but I feel dread.

Petzy maybe it's a good sign I kinda felt the more ago u I was in I was having a good lining clear out so more hope for next cycle!

Barbs it's horrid I know, not long now tho and hopefully you can keep busy :/ we are all clinging onto a mini hope for you (((hugs)))

Hiya barbs...im checking thread regulary...oH thinks im up to simthing now lol...bless.....im with petz and nimbec we are all holding on for u...big masseeevo FX for u...try and ocupie urself if u can....not long to go now love...must be awfull and nerve racking ...just make sure to relax aswell xxx

Nioooooooo!!! ********** witch I'm so so so sorry Hun ((((hugs)))) there is nothing I can say I know but we are here for you!!!!!!! Are you doing another iui this cycle? Xxx

Got the call early! It's a BFN!

Barb I am sorry. that is just nasty BS - stupid bitch witch.

UGH!

I am quite sure you said you would do IUI again this cycle so I suppose its onto the next. I do hope the witch shows now so you can move onto it...

What I did this cycle which seems to have helped a bit is I gave myself the day to be bitter and grumpy and then today i started over - trying to have a positive attitude. Its all I can do! That, and try to have faith in statistics...

XOXOX big hugs to you Barb

Uhhhhhhh barbz im gutted for u and hubby....that really sucks....oh i hope ur ok....i can inly hope af dont show and u maybe get ur bfp in next couple of days....sooo sorry hope ur well masive hugs being sent over seas to you xxx

Thanks everyone! We're not happy about it.
I have been moping for about 3 days about this & shortly after the phone call I started to feel better. I guess I don't have to agonize anymore. I just want AF to show already!
If it could show today/tmr I could potentially have IUI on my husband's birthday & find out if I'm pregnant on MY birthday. It's 13 days & then 14 days after his birthday. LOL. But I haven't even started spotting ;( Tiny bit of cramps.

Yes, going to do IUI again - indefinitely until I'm pregnant.
I am however going to more than likely give Clomid a try. It will up my odds by 50%. 1 in 5 woman will get pregnant. So, why not? I called today about it & a nurse should get back to me today.

Ahhh im really glad ur going to keep trying...im sooo sorry for you both...that would be great if that plan comes together for both ur birthdays...how lovley...what a story to tell to the grandkidlets eh...i personally think you deserve to put ur feet up tonight and say what the heck to the rest of the world and have a real lrg glass(stuff it-BOTTLE LOL) of wine and relax tonight...tomorow is a new day barbs a new dawn even....hope u have a good night ok xxc

Barbs so glad you are looking forward :) I'd go for the clomid too even tho it's bloody awful stuff!! Make sure u get hubby to promise not to leave you when you start crying over washing the dishes hehehe it seriously turned me in to a hormonal wreck!! But I was in it 5-6 months eek I'm amazed oh is still with me :0 will continue to stalk you all!!!

I've got a temp & sore throat tonight so feeling a bit sorry for myself grrrr

Thanks everyone! We're not happy about it.
I have been moping for about 3 days about this & shortly after the phone call I started to feel better. I guess I don't have to agonize anymore. I just want AF to show already!
If it could show today/tmr I could potentially have IUI on my husband's birthday & find out if I'm pregnant on MY birthday. It's 13 days & then 14 days after his birthday. LOL. But I haven't even started spotting ;( Tiny bit of cramps.

Yes, going to do IUI again - indefinitely until I'm pregnant.
I am however going to more than likely give Clomid a try. It will up my odds by 50%. 1 in 5 woman will get pregnant. So, why not? I called today about it & a nurse should get back to me today.

Sounds like a good plan Barb... Take the clomid if it may help by that much. A Birthday BFP would be great :) Im glad you feel better by not agonizing - I totally agree with that - I am so glad I didnt test early and that AF showed up like clockwork because i HATE waiting more than I hate a BFN I think...

XOX tomorow is a new day for us both. I hope AF shows soon.:hugs:

Maybe it's ment to be a birthday bfp - mine was a birthday bfp (well a couple if days early)

How are you holding up nat?

Hiya nimbec im doing ok thanku...i been doing my nut in trying not to test ((( again lol)))...got oH to litterally hide my tests and under NO circumstances to let be have them back till the 3rd...ill practically have to beg for them back -that should be fun eh pmsl...i tested again this morning got another shadow which faded after 10 mins-dam those tests lol...can wait till sunday now...think this is how a turkeying drug addict wud feel... I really hope af dont get me befor sunday-not due till monday/tuesday.sorry to hear ur feeling poorly i really hope u feel better soon .u mudt be feeling nervous for delivery day now huh...dont worry tho it will all be fine.that special moment awaits u and ur bubba...gl love xxx

Aww Hun I know how you feel I made oh hide mine once but we ended up having an almighty row as I wanted to test so bad lol - so I drove to the supermarket and bought one and even did it there and then in tescos....oh dear serious poas ahollic!! Best of luck - thinking of you!

Bubs will be almost 4 weeks early so in worried about him but fx all will be ok!

Pmsl thats really tickled me...iv been trying my ABSOLUTE HARDEST not to buy a shed load on internet as i wud just end up emptying the bank account lol...so i just get the poundland jobys so when there gone there gone but i then start to ss...urgh wat a polava eh....we have really good neo natal techknology in uk now so i know ur bubbas gunna be in good hands but i sypathise how worrying it must be for u and oH...soon tho he will be home with his mummy(( and let the fun and gamed begin)) lol....it must be a confusing time really -Excited/worryed youll be fine tho-tho i must say make sure u milk the extra help youll get post op...mummys deserve rest after 9months of heart burn lack of sleep and back ache....ill be keeping my fx for aswell xxxx

Hi Ladies, thanks for your support - you guys are the best :o)
I think some alcohol will be in my play list this weekend. You better believe it!
I am just waiting for AF to finally arrive. I still have no signs of her arrival. I've had only the tiniest of cramps today. No spotting - nothing. I just want to get this show on the road. I was really hoping AF would arrive today. But if not today then I hope tomorrow so I can go on.
I didn't hear back from the nurse today about doing Clomid. I will wait to see if she calls tomorrow. I could still find out on my birthday if I'm pregnant via urine test but b/c AF didn't arrive today, the lineup of my hubby's bday & mine doesn't seem likely. Unless I ovulate earlier than this cycle.

Does clomid make you ovulate earlier than normal???

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a17379455/how_to_get_pregnant_fast_on_clomid
Hiya barbs i found this for you..its a good site and ive used for 2yrs now i trust this site....i havent read the whole thing but it basically gives a good "run down of clomide"...hope thus helps love xxx

Hay barbs well i just read it all and just relised u probly know most of it all anyway but i hope it helps alittle lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->