6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Nat - maybe you're pregnant & it just not showing up yet on the tests?
Do you think you'll go for blood work this week if AF doesn't show?
I've heard of Maca & a friend of mine recommended it to me. My husband has no issues fertility wise that we can tell w/his swimmers. He's excelling actually.
Me on the other hand, shows nothing but we can't know if my eggs are accepting the sperm or if I'm not implanting. And the reasons "why" we're unsure of.

ARgh! I replied from my phone last night & it didn't upload. This is the second time that has happened. :(

Meg - I think you might be right about me. I am a POAS-aholic :) But I"m going to try hard. I didn't buy any more pregnancy tests & I dont have the desire. It was very disheartening & if I can get through the TWW w/o the added stress of testing then great. I already know the trigger takes SO long to exit my system.
I dont understand why? It takes days for some woman! A Friend of mind said her friend - by the time she was 8dpo, she was getting a faint true positive. WTF?!

Anyway we'll see - for now - I don't feel like engaging in TTC activities. I'm sorta over it right now. I'm glad we're doing IUI cuz having sex for TTC would be pretty annoying about now - lol.

I TOTALLY get the Eeyore complex. I have had it a lot over the past 12 months. And I still feel it this cycle. I faking hate it. I really just want my life back. I feel like I've wished this year away & all I can think of is the end of each cycle - Am I pregnant? I want to move on with my life & start planning. I can't even plan too far ahead :(

Hi Nat :) You're two days late & bnf???
You usually have a 12day LP? That's super odd that you're late & getting negative tests. Do you feel like AF is coming?

Hate when that happens... Ive done it a few times on the Ipad too ugh so frustrating! I know what you mean re the planning.. its like ok do we want to do this but wait what if I am? What if Im not? blah blah blah

I realized today that this is my last cycle for a chance at a 2013 baby lol - now if thats not depressing I dont know what is LMAO! 2014 here I come?? yay?? haha.

I read about Maca after I saw your post and Natjens post.... I wonder if I should pick some up. At this point I have no idea at all if DH has sperm issues so should I bother or what can it hurt?

Hugs to everyone.....

Hiya barbs and petz ....I'm thinking off af dont show by weekend then ill be phoning go on Monday for bloods....that's going to be REALLY hard to see the weekend through tho...
Was speaking to a girl on another gthread and she mentioned the maca r
To so I googled it and it is good for male fertility even if there's no obvious or proven signs of "sluggish" sperm....either way it boosts the motility and also it is a good aid for low moods ,personal endurance and also all the athletes that train for the Olympics even take it as is perfectly safe and boosts their energy too...oH is only too pleased to give maca a try...ha why not think I've been taking enough to help ttc lol...well we will c how it goes anyway...

On a good note today oH walked in with an iPad for me today yippeeee I love ths thing soooo much easier than a flaming phone to use-I can see lol- AND spell (better) pmsl... :) xxx

Urgh I've got myself into a right pickle here...I can't seem to be able to work out my lp...I'm a 30 day cycle...so how do I work out how long my lp is again...brain has TOTALLY gone to the wolfs lol xxx

Meg, yes I've realized that this is the last cycle for a 2013 baby. I've thought this through quiet a bit. And it's so depressing. I thought I'd have a baby in 2012. To think none in 2013 is just so weird. Anyway what can we do right?

I will look into Maca some more. A friend of mine brought it up to me a few times now. I will see about hubby, he hates taking anything. I can barely get him to take Vit. D his doctor told him he should be taking.

Nat - your LP is how many days your period starts from Ovulation. On average is 14 days before your period begins.
You're on what day of your cycle today?
And how nice of your husband! Any special reason he gave you this lovely gift?!
I have an ipad too & I use it at home on the weekends but if my SD is around, I don't because she always wants to see what I am doing & I don't want her to see this forum so I use my phone :p

Ok so I'm officially late now...I'm 17 dpo now I have done another test this morning...however as I went to wee it just wouldn't happened...wired eh...nerves I think...so I messed up the test really....left it for today and thought ok il test again tomorow but oH got inpaitient and suggested to do another...we did and that test (we think ) was faulty too...timing eh lol....so tomorow morning it is now...

Ahh thanks barbs my brain went into melt down last night-I got very frustrated with all my dates and for some reason a 3yr old would been able to count better than me in the end...I just had to remind myself NOT to be " crazy lady " and put myself to bed lol...

I also relised lastnight that if there's no bfp for me too then il be at least 33 before baby comes along- it IS depressing isn't it :( I really need to get a move on times running out ahhhhhhhgh.... Well hope all is well for you all - ooh any news on nimbec anyone hope she and babba are ok :) xxx

Tee he he heeeee oH us officially test addict I have him begging me to wee in a pot pmsl....bless his cotton puckers lol :)

Soo...today is 11 days since my trigger shot! Did a HPT...of course..BFN!! No bueno!! Could I still have a chance for BFP?

im with you. 7dpo today, started testing at 1dpo. hahahaha. (only because i am a serious POAS addict) ;-)

You ladies are making me feel at less crazy. I've been buying the cheapo pt's at work because im so impatient. I cant figure out why I have to pee so bad so often lately. Maybe its in my head and all the bloat is ready to explode. :shrug:

In an hour I'll be 8dpo. :thumbup:

Just a quick update no bubs yet as no scbu beds he is ok in there fluid is a bit better but I'm now in slow labour so won't be long till he arrives - waiting for Midwiffe to come this morning and I think ill be back to hospital! They where hoping I'd hang on another week but looks like e may have other ideas. Sorry for one sided post I'm struggling to concentrate with these pains lol always was a wuss!!

Awwwwwe hiya nimbec sooo glad to hear you and baby is doing well we are all on edge of r seats waiting to hear how it's all going :) don't forget to keep us updated ...I wish you all the best with your labour I do hope the pain doesn't get too bad...the diamorphine is out of this world and really helps take the edge of of it all...make the most of the rest love ok...and you take it easy too :) :) :) xxxx

Just a quick update no bubs yet as no scbu beds he is ok in there fluid is a bit better but I'm now in slow labour so won't be long till he arrives - waiting for Midwiffe to come this morning and I think ill be back to hospital! They where hoping I'd hang on another week but looks like e may have other ideas. Sorry for one sided post I'm struggling to concentrate with these pains lol always was a wuss!!

Oh my goodness Nimbec! It has begun! We will be thinking of you today - I hope you can check in with us soon but I know you have your hands tied! LOL

XOXO take the drugs! they will help! lol

Ok so I'm STILL late... Done a pg test again but got a weird evap v strange think Iv got dud tests so if now desided that if still no af by Monday I shall buy a proper full price test. And if its a bfn I will go to gp and get bloods and try to work out wtfeck is going on lol.
I tried to take a picture of the test but the evap would not show whaaaaa
Hope your all ok xxx :)

Well the bitch has got me!!! At least I know now tho eh ...
So it's cd1... Here I come cycle # 3
I'm gutted really -I mean we did everything right and on time and af not coming on time (which isn't like me atALL) has thrown me alittle too.....I tried so hard not to let it get my hopes up as well...oh well try again we must I spose...thanks for all ur support so far girls xxx :)

Soo...today is 11 days since my trigger shot! Did a HPT...of course..BFN!! No bueno!! Could I still have a chance for BFP?

11dpo is still early so absolutely. It aint over till the stupid bitch of a witch shows :)

Ok so I'm officially late now...I'm 17 dpo now I have done another test this morning...however as I went to wee it just wouldn't happened...wired eh...nerves I think...so I messed up the test really....left it for today and thought ok il test again tomorow but oH got inpaitient and suggested to do another...we did and that test (we think ) was faulty too...timing eh lol....so tomorow morning it is now...

Ahh thanks barbs my brain went into melt down last night-I got very frustrated with all my dates and for some reason a 3yr old would been able to count better than me in the end...I just had to remind myself NOT to be " crazy lady " and put myself to bed lol...

I also relised lastnight that if there's no bfp for me too then il be at least 33 before baby comes along- it IS depressing isn't it :( I really need to get a move on times running out ahhhhhhhgh.... Well hope all is well for you all - ooh any news on nimbec anyone hope she and babba are ok :) xxx

Hey Nat! I'd say you should go for a blood test if you're still not getting AF. How do you mean the tests were faulty? What happened?

Well I'm turning 32 in about 3 weeks & so unless I get pregnant this month or the next few, yep - I'll be turning 33 as well b/f I get to bring baby home.

I am really wishing March away so I can find out if I end up being pregnant at all. I really have wished away many of days to get to the end of all my cycles. Sucky way to live ;(

Hey Nimbec, good luck!!! You're almost at the finish line :) :)
I wish you the best. Healthy & Happy baby.
I held off for a long time naturally & caved for the epidural in the end. It was bliss :) LOL

Good luck & let us know when he's arrived! XO

Ladies I"m thinking of getting some Maca for me today. What do you guys think??

11dpo is still early so absolutely. It aint over till the stupid bitch of a witch shows :)

LOL....Thanks Barbikins!! I'm not sure if know, but I've started having a lot of heartburn. I've never had it before. Do you know anything about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->