6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hiya I'm back again...had a REALLY bad Friday...thought I was ok when af arrived I didn't really feel nothing about it but it turns out when I went to bed that night I just burst into tears and cried for over an hour( hormones And high hopes I think )...feeling a lot better now tho.
Went into town yesterday and bought the maca :) oH is starting them tomorrow- going ask gp about myself taking them first tho.

I'm on cd3 now so feeling a bit more hopeful today...going to star opk's on cd 13/14 and promised myself I won't pg test till 13 dpo this time ( bet I cave tho lol)
Hope your all well...xxx :)

Hi Natjen :)

Im sorry you had a tough day when AF arrives - I have been there many times myself so I definitely understand how that happens... I am glad to hear you are feeling better - and good idea on the Maca :)

Best of luck this cycle xoxo

Happy Monday

CD13 over here for me... OPK was still light yesterday we will see what today brings. Lots of BD'ing on the weekend - Fri, Sat, and Sun.. so thats good - but I dont expect my positive for a day or two so I still need to get lots in there! Literally lol

Trying not to get too hyped up abou this cycle...

I have been running the last few days - lots of exercise. In the back of my mind I am like ughhh I hope this isnt affecting anything but I guess the OPK would tell me if it was right???

I have been taking my EPO daily and I started up the grapefruit juice again today - I kept forgeting - I may not see the effects this cycle but if im diligent about it next cycle I should I would think!

Hiya petz...thank u for you nice post...
Hope you don't mind me asking but what is epo ? Is it prenatals?
That's lovely news about nimbec and babba isn't is so glad it all went well for them xxx :)

Hiya petz...thank u for you nice post...
Hope you don't mind me asking but what is epo ? Is it prenatals?
That's lovely news about nimbec and babba isn't is so glad it all went well for them xxx :)

Hi Nat :)

EPO is Evening Primrose Oil - its supposed to help with creation of fertile-quality (EWCM) cervical mucus.

I take two in am and two in pm - they are just tiny little oil pills.

Ive only been on them a few days but im hoping to see some results in the next while!

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/epo.html

You only take it from AF to O though - half the cycle

Hey Meg,

I think light exercise is OK just nothing too intense & no drastic weight loss is encouraged when you're trying to get pregnant. But it doesn't sound to me like you're doing anything too intense?

I went in for my CD10 this morning! Just waiting for results later on today.
I started taking Maca Saturday. I hope it helps me. I am probably too late this month but maybe next month if I don't get knocked up this cycle. I am anxious to get through this week & into my TWW. But I still, don't feel excited.

I dunno about you Meg but my brain is on stupid today b/c of the DLST. So stupid. We need to get rid of this time shift :(

Sounds like you got a lot of BD done this weekend btw! WE only got in 1 yesterday b/c the kiddo around. And we've been quite tired lately & not much of a drive. But I'd like to keep our sex life some what active even though we're doing IUI. Never know which little guy gets to the eggy. Either naturally or through IUI - worth a back up :)

I dunno about you Meg but my brain is on stupid today b/c of the DLST. So stupid. We need to get rid of this time shift :(

Sounds like you got a lot of BD done this weekend btw! WE only got in 1 yesterday b/c the kiddo around. And we've been quite tired lately & not much of a drive. But I'd like to keep our sex life some what active even though we're doing IUI. Never know which little guy gets to the eggy. Either naturally or through IUI - worth a back up :)

Yes DLST got me too... I am wiped! And my hips are killllling me from running lol - I am just going to walk tonight... no not too intense of exercise I guess. but I should limit the running and stick with my fast paced walking at an incline I think....

Yes I agree on the BD - important to keep it up for sure - and you are right you never know which one gets the eggy.

Glad your CD10 went well :) Lets NOT be excited together haha

Hiya petz epo it all makes sense now lol...silly me lol...
Barbs do u feel anything whilst taking the maca...does it affect your sleep pattern at all?
I have really bad episodes of insomnia so I'm a bit chicken to taking it till I speak to gp first lol... :) xxx

Hey Ladies,

I got my results back & I have an eggy in my left ovary which is measuring 1.7cm. I will be going back tomorrow for u/s & blood work but I think I'm going to get my IUI on Wednesday. I was 1.6cm last cycle when I was on CD12 & today I'm CD10 so I'm way ahead of where I was last month. I was at 1.8cm when I got a triggershot last cycle so I think Wednesday & Thursday will be my IUI. I will find out tomorrow! Which also means (btw) that I am ovulating super, super early this cycle.WTF?!

Nat - no side effects with Maca. It shouldnt cause any issues. I bought Organic & Gelatinized - Vega brand. Gelatinized is easier to digest than not so I bought that. And Organic is apparently important. I actually bought some cheapo brand on Saturday (in desperation) but went to a health food store today & bought proper ones. I read that quality is really important. And I also decided to add Red Raspbery Tincture to my already complicated regime. It is supposed to help tone the uterus for conception & also really good to use in the last stages of pregnancy.

Meg - sounds good. Lets be blase together :)
I hope I get excited once my IUI is booked. I want to feel positive & good energies for this. I don't want to be ho-hum :(

Hey Ladies,

I got my results back & I have an eggy in my left ovary which is measuring 1.7cm. I will be going back tomorrow for u/s & blood work but I think I'm going to get my IUI on Wednesday. I was 1.6cm last cycle when I was on CD12 & today I'm CD10 so I'm way ahead of where I was last month. I was at 1.8cm when I got a triggershot last cycle so I think Wednesday & Thursday will be my IUI. I will find out tomorrow! Which also means (btw) that I am ovulating super, super early this cycle.WTF?!

Nat - no side effects with Maca. It shouldnt cause any issues. I bought Organic & Gelatinized - Vega brand. Gelatinized is easier to digest than not so I bought that. And Organic is apparently important. I actually bought some cheapo brand on Saturday (in desperation) but went to a health food store today & bought proper ones. I read that quality is really important. And I also decided to add Red Raspbery Tincture to my already complicated regime. It is supposed to help tone the uterus for conception & also really good to use in the last stages of pregnancy.

Meg - sounds good. Lets be blase together :)
I hope I get excited once my IUI is booked. I want to feel positive & good energies for this. I don't want to be ho-hum :(

Hey thats great news - the earlier the better right? and that means we are prob cycle buddies again! lol or close to it.

My OPK was darker than I expected this am- I will take another when I get home but I expect a positive tomorrow or wednesday I think.... we shall see! looking forward to getting this show on the road

Hey Meg! Yep I'm fairly confident I'm going to be doing my IUI very soon. And cycle buddies would be awesome again :) Whooo! Lets go team!!!!
I hope you get your positive soon. I hear ya on lets get this show on the road!

Hiya barbs and petz do you know anything about qualifier firtillit test? ...found an potion to by this on amazon and haven't a clue what it's about...any good do you think?
Hope your all well xxx

Wtfeck? Lol il try that post again...I meant saliver firtility tests....dam iPad spell predicter lol :)

Haha I was wondering what you were on about! And I don't think I've heard if it. What is it testing & how? Do you have a link to the product?

good morning you crazy beyatches!

Hoping for a darker OPK today! we shall see! Ill post if its close ...

XO

Morning Lady!!! Good luck :) Hope it turns positive!!!

I am a bit bummed out right now & I'm nervous about today's ultrasound.
I looked at the monitor after I was done & it looks like the measurements are all matured eggs & two that are measuring smaller than my follicle yesterday. I don't know what to make of this. At first I was like "omg, I've missed the boat" but then I'm wondering if the follicle they had yesterday matured & there is another follicle they're watching OR the results I saw on the screen was from the Right ovary & they measure from both sides even though they're watching just the one from my Left side? I'm so confused and worried :(

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Testing-Ov...ERA2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1363102873&sr=8-8

I found this on amazon...it's the saliva testing kit thingy...I'm going to do some research on this method seems interesting...there are many more as well on this site...not too sure about the price but its reusable...what do you girls think xxx :)

This is my findings when I research this method with the saliva kits...

What does this test do? This is a home-use test kit to predict ovulation by looking at patterns formed by your saliva. When your estrogen increases near your time of ovulation, your dried saliva may form a fern-shaped pattern.

What type of test is this? This is a qualitative test -- you find out whether or not you may be near your ovulation time, not if you will definitely become pregnant.

Why should you do this test? You should do this test if you want to know when you expect to ovulate and be in the most fertile part of your menstrual cycle. This test can be used to help you plan to become pregnant. You should not use this test to help prevent pregnancy, because it is not reliable for that purpose.

How accurate is this test? This test may not work well for you. Some of the reasons are

not all women fern
you may not be able to see the fern
women who fern on some days of their fertile period, don't necessarily fern on all of their fertile days
ferning may be disrupted by
smoking
eating
drinking
brushing your teeth
how you put your saliva on the slide
where you were when you did the test
How do you do this test? In this test, you get a small microscope with built-in or removable slides. You put some of your saliva on a glass slide, allow it to dry, and look at the pattern it makes. You will see dots and circles, a fern (full or partial), or a combination depending on where you are in your monthly cycle.

You will get your best results when you use the test within the 5-day period around your expected ovulation. This period includes the 2 days before and the 2 days after your expected day of ovulation. The test is not perfect, though, and you might fern outside of this time period or when you are pregnant. Even some men will fern.

Is this test similar to the one my doctor uses? The fertility tests your doctor uses are automated, and they may give more consistent results. Your doctor may use other tests that are not yet available for home use (i.e., blood and urine laboratory tests) and information about your history to get a better view of your fertility status.

Does a positive test mean you are ovulating? A positive test indicates that you may be near ovulation. It does not mean that you will definitely become pregnant.

Do negative test results mean that you are not ovulating? No, there may be many reasons why you did not detect your time of ovulation. You should not use this test to help prevent pregnancy, because it is not reliable for that purpose.

Thinking I might stick with the opks instead ...basically does the same thing with less mucking about lol xxx :)

Opks ordered pg tests ordered Yaye can't wait till cd 13/14 now :) only got another 9 or 10 days to go...this is going to be as bad as the 2ww ahhhhhhh lol xxx :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Testing-Ov...ERA2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1363102873&sr=8-8

I found this on amazon...it's the saliva testing kit thingy...I'm going to do some research on this method seems interesting...there are many more as well on this site...not too sure about the price but its reusable...what do you girls think xxx :)

Yes I know this product & I myself thought about trying it a long time ago but opted to use OPK's instead. OPK's are strait forward & no second guessing. I did however research the shit out of it & found that a lot of woman like using it.
I am just not sure how accurate it will be. I think it takes a couple cycles to understand what you're results are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->