6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Lovepink - I dont think you should read into these symptoms. It will only drive you crazy :) You likely have indigestion or smth :D Did that help you? LOL

Nat - I missed your message entirely that said AF arrived. I'm so sorry!!!!!
Balls that sucks. Hang in there - you're only starting your 3rd cycle. Some times it takes a little while! XO HUGS!

Lovepink - I dont think you should read into these symptoms. It will only drive you crazy :) You likely have indigestion or smth :D Did that help you? LOL

Balls that sucks. Hang in there - you're only starting your 3rd cycle. Some times it takes a little while! XO HUGS!

LOL...mmmm...no/yes!! Omg..I'm already going crazy!! Ok...soo even after 3/12 if I get Bfn...is it possible that can still get a BFP? Or would I start a cycle#2?

Ladies I"m thinking of getting some Maca for me today. What do you guys think??

Hey Girls!

Barb I am not sure - I need to know more about this Maca stuff! Should I get some for DH?? Or is it for us? I forget now LOL

Today is supposed to be the start of my OPKs but I forget them at home AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wtfffffffffff LOL I suck!! tonight i will though...

I also started taking evening primrose oil EPO last night... I know i should have started on day 1 of my cycle but better late than never!

CD10 yawnnnn lets get this show on the road!!

I've decided to wait until this cycle is over. If I am not pregnant then I will try Maca.
I'm doing a lot of reading so I dont have a lot of answers for you but it's meant for anyone with fertility issues. Anyone that's taking along time to get pregnant. It seems the consensus is though that it takes about 3-4 months of taking Maca daily to see results. Anyway, can't hurt to add it to my already complicated regime of herbs & vitamins :)
Meg, I'd say do some research online. It seems like it would be worth a shot.

HAHA you forget your OPKS a lot, dont you?! CD10 eh? I'm CD 7 - I want this cycle over already! When do you think you'll O? Damn - too bad we arent on the same cycle again :(

Oh nice g\/l - i tried EPO but I was looking for instant results, didnt get it so i stopped LOL. Actually if you take fish oil, it does the same thing. I take fish oil b/c its good for you plus it will be the best when I get pregnant for babies brain too & it helps with EWCM!

Yeah I'm totally ready for March to be OVER!

Nat - I am sorry the filthy slut AF showed up - hugs to you xoxo

Best of luck this cycle

I've decided to wait until this cycle is over. If I am not pregnant then I will try Maca.
I'm doing a lot of reading so I dont have a lot of answers for you but it's meant for anyone with fertility issues. Anyone that's taking along time to get pregnant. It seems the consensus is though that it takes about 3-4 months of taking Maca daily to see results. Anyway, can't hurt to add it to my already complicated regime of herbs & vitamins :)
Meg, I'd say do some research online. It seems like it would be worth a shot.

HAHA you forget your OPKS a lot, dont you?! CD10 eh? I'm CD 7 - I want this cycle over already! When do you think you'll O? Damn - too bad we arent on the same cycle again :(

Oh nice g\/l - i tried EPO but I was looking for instant results, didnt get it so i stopped LOL. Actually if you take fish oil, it does the same thing. I take fish oil b/c its good for you plus it will be the best when I get pregnant for babies brain too & it helps with EWCM!

Yeah I'm totally ready for March to be OVER!

I know LOL i really do! I will put like 10 in my purse tonight to avoid that haha....

Yes EPO isnt instant for everyone - although I read a lot of posts of pepole noticing as early as a few days or weeks - or as long as a cycle or two. I will keep taking it apparantly its good for PMS too so why not....

I will read up on the Maca as well.

Hey CD 7 and 10 arent that far apart - we are still cycle buddies almost! If this cycle matches the last two I will get my posiive OPK around CD16

but before the last two months I was usually getting my positive on CD 13 or 14 so we will see what this month brings :)

Filthy Slut LOL now that's a name I"ve not heard used for good ole' Auntie Flo ;)

EPO is supposed to be good. I hope it works for you! I also noticed as soon as I increased my water intake, I was seeing EWCM more. And since I started fish oil & I've been taking it for months now, my EWCM has increased. There is lots of things you can do! And 100% Grapefruit juice did it. My CM was so watery within hours of drinking a glass! And normally it's really hard for me to notice EWCM unless I swipe my cervix.

Meg, we will probably be a day or two off from one another in terms of Ovulation. That's what Im guessing. I could be wrong. I ovulated on CD15 last cycle w/trigger. If it ends up being the same this cycle, I could Ovulate on the 16th (next Saturday) meaning trigger could be on Thursday the 14th w/IUI on 14th & 15th. We will see :)
WE could end up as buddies :)

I just want next week over with.

LOL...mmmm...no/yes!! Omg..I'm already going crazy!! Ok...soo even after 3/12 if I get Bfn...is it possible that can still get a BFP? Or would I start a cycle#2?

March 12th is 14 days after ovulation? You can still get a bfp. Some woman get it even afterward but most of the time you'd get a positive urine test before then. I think by 14dpo, you have a clear idea of what's going on. Its more often that you would than not.

Urghhhhhh I feel like pants....really crampy and af is relentless already-the beeeeatch. So cd 1 it is for me...9 more days and I'm going to opk -I'm going to see if the possative Resault goes in time with o pain- let's see eh

Quick qestion.....is it normall to ovulate from the left hand side EVERY cycle?
I have pain every time I o and never feel it on the right side- should I bring this up with my gp?.....I had numerous scans last yr and thought that if there was an obvious problem that surely they would have told me right? Hmmmm who knows
Good luck this cycle barbs petz and Lovepink....hope your doing ok nimbec xxx

Hiya nimbec hope your doing well....just wanted to ask do you know where the best place to research smep - good site I need...heard so many ways to do it don't know where to start....will use this plan on cycle 4 if cycle 3 doesn't work...will I still need opk as well or do I just "stick to the plan " if you know what I mean. :) xxx

Happy Saturday girls. How is everyone?

Natjen if you just google SMEP you will find lots of info on it!

Ok so I didn't quite get to the OPK yesterday lol! That's ok it's only CD11 anyways I'm sure I have not missed much lol. I will start today.

Smep - what's that??

Happy Caturday ladies!!!
Meg, you didn't miss much missing your OPK I am sure!
I am going to look for Maca when I go to ye Super Store (Loblaws) today. I wanna get started. I read lots of good reviews. Lot of woman said they felt a lot of energy & their libido increased too. I don't know if I'm too late for it to help w a bfp but it can't hurt right? Also, a lot of woman ovulated earlier than normal. Shortened the cycle by 2-3 days. But I think if you already have a 28 day cycle then you're OK.
I want next week to roll forward so I can get to my TWW ALREADY!!!!

I've got chores to do today & running errands.
Tomorrow we are goi. To try & go rock climbing. We have to see how te kiddo works at our gym first.

What you ladies up to?

Rock climbing sounds fun!

We don't have much going on. Need to run out for groceries soon and then do a workout. May as well stay in shape while I wait lol.

We had plans for friends to come over for dinner but their baby is sick so they had to cancel ! One joy of parenting I am not excited for lol.

So we will stay in and watch a movie I think.

Sounds like a nice weekend! I'm finally relaxing after doing groceries & cleaning the house. *sigh*. I'm ready to relax.
We are going to have a family movie night and finger foods for dinner.
All arrows point to yes on climbing tomorrow. Great workout!! It is a lot of fun. Have to get over the whole heights and trusting your partner so you don't fall, you know. ;)

And yes we are used to every other weekend to have a kiddo around so we plan our social life around her if we hang out together so having a kid 24/7 is something I've stopped and went "what are we thinking?!" Lol. Part time kid goes well for a balanced life style ;)

Hiya I'm back again...had a REALLY bad Friday...thought I was ok when af arrived I didn't really feel nothing about it but it turns out when I went to bed that night I just burst into tears and cried for over an hour( hormones And high hopes I think )...feeling a lot better now tho.
Went into town yesterday and bought the maca :) oH is starting them tomorrow- going ask gp about myself taking them first tho.

I'm on cd3 now so feeling a bit more hopeful today...going to star opk's on cd 13/14 and promised myself I won't pg test till 13 dpo this time ( bet I cave tho lol)
Hope your all well...xxx :)

Morning all just a quick update from me...I had the best Mother's Day present ever!! Baby Harrison was born 6 pounds 3oz of gorgeousness :) he is in scbu as needs a bit of help breathing as got lots of gunk in lungs but once this is out he will be absolutely fine, apparently very common in c sections! One very happy mummy here! I still intend to stalk u all ;) I will catch up properly later as I'm still not on top form.

Oooh just a quicki I used the SMEP plan the month I got pregnant! Maybe coincidence tho an I also did guifassin, teaspoon honey & cinemon a day and legs in air for 40mins after bd - I figures in for a penny in for a pound!! Oh and no alcohol/caffeine/chocolate. As you can imagine I was a total bitch to live with lol!!!

Aww a massive congratulations on baby Harrison nimbec...my first has a similar name- Harry...it's a great name eh. :). So glad it all went well for you and dh
I figured since you we're online things were happening for you-hope stitches aren't too sore.
Wishing you all the best nimbec and lots of fun coming your way too. Xxx :) :) :) :) :)

Morning all just a quick update from me...I had the best Mother's Day present ever!! Baby Harrison was born 6 pounds 3oz of gorgeousness :) he is in scbu as needs a bit of help breathing as got lots of gunk in lungs but once this is out he will be absolutely fine, apparently very common in c sections! One very happy mummy here! I still intend to stalk u all ;) I will catch up properly later as I'm still not on top form.

Nimbec!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow that is so exciting - I am so thrilled for you I am welling up here!!! I cant believe it. 6lbs 3oz he is not too small :) Perfect little guy - that is great news - so so happy for you and your family. Cant wait to see a pic of the little guy.

I hope you are doing well and beginning your C section recovery!!!

XOXOXOXO so so so happy for you! :happydance::baby::cloud9::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"