6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Ladies!

So my tests came back this morning & I'm going in for my first IUI tomorrow!
On my husband's birthday :) LOL Which means I"m going to be testing for pregnancy on MY birthday!

Meg - I will be Ovulating likely on Thursday. So I will be 1dpo on Friday. Cycle buddies?!?!

Opks ordered pg tests ordered Yaye can't wait till cd 13/14 now :) only got another 9 or 10 days to go...this is going to be as bad as the 2ww ahhhhhhh lol xxx :)

Yeah good plan on the oPK's. It's very strait forward this way :)

Hey Ladies!

So my tests came back this morning & I'm going in for my first IUI tomorrow!
On my husband's birthday :) LOL Which means I"m going to be testing for pregnancy on MY birthday!

Meg - I will be Ovulating likely on Thursday. So I will be 1dpo on Friday. Cycle buddies?!?!

Shit I just got my positive OPK - 2 days earlier than I expected (but when I usually get it) and we didnt BD yesterday or this am:( i am so upset. We did Friday, sat and sun but now its Tuesday UGH!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2
So I just called DH and was like UGHHHH why were you so damn tired this morning (jokingly) and he was like well obviously someone is on their fertile days!

damnit... busted - I should have played it cool lol :(

Ahahahaha Meg you're hilarious! Well I wouldn't worry. You're still OK.
You got your positive OPK today so make sure to BD tonight AND tomorrow. Tomorrow will be your Ovulation so don't quit after today! OK?! :)
I've read that a lot of woman stop BD too early & some times that's the issue in itself.

OK so we're likely going to be 1 day off this cycle. Close enough :o)

Go team March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahaha Meg you're hilarious! Well I wouldn't worry. You're still OK.
You got your positive OPK today so make sure to BD tonight AND tomorrow. Tomorrow will be your Ovulation so don't quit after today! OK?! :)
I've read that a lot of woman stop BD too early & some times that's the issue in itself.

OK so we're likely going to be 1 day off this cycle. Close enough :o)

Go team March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeee cycle buddies again! haha!

I will try my best to get some BDing in without being annoying about it lol...

I will be due Dec 3rd lol - I dont know why I get my hopes up lol but at least I have people to do it with me haha

annoying about sex? to men? hells no!

Hah you calculated your due date? Funny. Now you have me wondering.
And there you go - now you've done it. Friday, December 6th if I get pregnant.
My SD's birthday is December 17th. Oh boy.

Ahh that's brilliant news barbs...
And I thinks that's lovely your both cycle buddy's this cycle again...
So glad you got your Inuit on ur hubby's birthday after all..
I got a good feeling about you two...December baby's eh I really really hope so got my fingers so tightly crossed there going to brake :)

I hate that I I've got to wait for opks urgh really? Sooooo flipping long to wait lol..they will be here by Thursday hopefully- typical tho I won't be in that day so got to get a neighbour to take the package for me- hope they don't have a nose at what it is lol ...

Also I know why I was soooo dam late this cycle as well...had a look at my fertility friend(pink pad). And WHAT A LET DOWN....it had "averages" on so all my data was completely wrong...I'm sure my dear niece had been playing with it lil tinker...
Will have to keep a close eye on her from now on- she must have even bypassed my password as well- what a cheek eh lol...
Anyway like I said I got my fx for you both ok take it easy ladies ...xxx :)

Inuit? Flaming iPad ! Lol I meant iui pmsl I such a dimwit lol xxx

Hey Natjen you are no longer a blonde! Haha I like it but I have to tilt my head sideways lol

Another strong positive opk just now at 6pm. I tried to post from my phone but says file too large sigh.

Hi Ladies...
Sooo..I guess I'm out. Today was test day for me!! BFN!! Today is CD32...15DPT. I called my DR office they want me to wait till Friday and retest if it's a BFN then I will start Provera sine my periods are super irregular. Sucks to be me!!
Yesterday I asked on of the Nurse Practitioner to order a beta. She did...I got the results today! It was <2. I was looking it up and I guess you have to be >5. Does anyone know what <2 even means? I know not pregnant! But would it be 0 if you're not pregnant? IDK!! lol...Anyways I wanted to make sure I really wasn't before I start my next round. This time. I'm doing IUI....I'll keep you guys posted! Congrats to all the BFP's!! and :dust: to the rest of us!!

Hiya lovepink...sorry to hear that you think your out
However you mention your ads is irregular...so you may still have a chance and bfp just not showing yet..got my fx for you as we all do...I'm not really in the now about beta so I can't offer any advice in that love but I'm sure ur in good hands with your gp there
Iui? Wishing you all the best love...
I had a chat with OH last night and if we don't get our bfp by Xmas we going to think about that route in the new year...
Fx for you xxx :)

Hiya lovepink...sorry to hear that you think your out
However you mention your af is irregular...so you may still have a chance and bfp just not showing yet..got my fx for you as we all do...I'm not really in the know about beta so I can't offer any advice in that love but I'm sure ur in good hands with your gp there
Iui? Wishing you all the best love...
I had a chat with OH last night and if we don't get our bfp by Xmas we going to think about that route in the new year...
Fx for you xxx :)

Hiya ladies...morning to you all :)

Had a talk with oH last night and we talked about "other options" if we don't get our bfp by Christmas...I can't bare the thought of waiting ANoTHER 7 yrs to have our second child- not only that I defo want more than 2 so times running out for me- the women in my family have all menopaused early so the chances of that happening to me is quite high too. oH and i really need to nuckle down lol...
So we going to start saving now- get a baby pot started and try to put as much wrong a away as poss...our national health service will only cover so much here and then the rest is up to us...
When he gets home tonight we might sit down and look at our options and see what is available.
It's a back up...as I need to something to focus on if disappointment keeps rearing its ugly head to me every cycle.( oh my - I hope I don't look selfish there)
Anyhow it's onto being possative attitude this cycle...I shall try the shoulder shrug technique if its a bfp again...(obviously I shall be disappointed but if I get to upset that's not good for the old hormone balance)
Looking forward to the opks turning up...when do you think is a good day to start if I'm a 30 day cycle? I was thinking cd 13 or is that to late...
I hope your all well xxx :)

Had a talk with oH last night and we talked about "other options" if we don't get our bfp by Christmas...I can't bare the thought of waiting ANoTHER 7 yrs to have our second child- not only that I defo want more than 2 so times running out for me- the women in my family have all menopaused early so the chances of that happening to me is quite high too. oH and i really need to nuckle down lol...
So we going to start saving now- get a baby pot started and try to put as much wrong a away as poss...our national health service will only cover so much here and then the rest is up to us...
When he gets home tonight we might sit down and look at our options and see what is available.
It's a back up...as I need to something to focus on if disappointment keeps rearing its ugly head to me every cycle.( oh my - I hope I don't look selfish there)
Anyhow it's onto being possative attitude this cycle...I shall try the shoulder shrug technique if its a bfp again...(obviously I shall be disappointed but if I get to upset that's not good for the old hormone balance)
Looking forward to the opks turning up...when do you think is a good day to start if I'm a 30 day cycle? I was thinking cd 13 or is that to late...

Hi Ladies...
Sooo..I guess I'm out. Today was test day for me!! BFN!! Today is CD32...15DPT. I called my DR office they want me to wait till Friday and retest if it's a BFN then I will start Provera sine my periods are super irregular. Sucks to be me!!
Yesterday I asked on of the Nurse Practitioner to order a beta. She did...I got the results today! It was <2. I was looking it up and I guess you have to be >5. Does anyone know what <2 even means? I know not pregnant! But would it be 0 if you're not pregnant? IDK!! lol...Anyways I wanted to make sure I really wasn't before I start my next round. This time. I'm doing IUI....I'll keep you guys posted! Congrats to all the BFP's!! and :dust: to the rest of us!!

Hi Lovepink,

I wish I could help I dont know much about beta numbers... but its best to wait until Friday like they told you and retest just to be safe... there are many people who dont test positive until later - and with your irregular cycles its hard to say

FX for you

Natjen - Its good to be proactive - plus if there is money to be saved its best to start now so you dont have to wait if the time does come! Good thinking.... We have a similar system to NHS over here.... our government only covers so much when it comes to fertility stuff - not much! I have private benefits too I should see what those cover...

If you have a 30 day cycle I think you should start your opk on CD13 yep! See the chart here: https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/opk.html

Best of luck to you this cycle. XO

Morning ladies... CD14 over here. Was able to BD last night - first attempt not successful lol but we pulled through in the end! I suspected it was the second time for DH yesterday if you know what i mean.... lol... sigh!!!

And... big news for me.... for the first time almost ever while TTC I had EWCM last night.. I am worried it may have been my own "fluids" but I hope not.....I am hoping its the primrose oil doing its magic??? Not totally sure but regardless it honestly SHOCKED me to see it. Im hoping this is a good sign. and we BD last night so good timing all around.

I did a lot of reading yesterday and it appears there are a LOT of women who O within 12-24 hours of getting their positive OPK. BUt I did see women who dont O for 48 hours or even more. So I suppose unless I temp and chart, which I am not doing yet, that I wont ever really know for sure. Hence why its really important for me to keep BDing if I can. I ususually BD the morning of the OPK - not the evening of - so thats good.

However since AF almost always shows up exactly 14 days from my positive OPK I am thinking I am probably O'ing within 12-24 hours of my positive.

Barb - Are you going in for IUI today??

Hi ladies I am on 5DPO!!!! I am seriously a POAS addict! Haha trying for #2! For our daughter I quit birth control Jan 23 of 2011 and fell pregnant Jan 30th 2011! Soo since having her in Oct 2011 I had implanon for a year... Didn't like it then got back on my mini pill for a while... Anyway I didn't like it.. Having a baby just made my body and birth control not like each other do I quit early feb! We weren't trying we were preventing and hubby decided he was ready for another... Right when I accepted the fact that he wanted to wait 6monyhs to a year. Sooo we BD and the next day I bought an OV kit since we are now planning and I got my LH surge when I tested at 1:30 pm (we had BD'd at 11:30 finished around 1:30am) sooo I hopefully thanks swimmers made it up there and stuck around to meet eggy! Because we have had such an exhausting week that we havnt BD anymore... So the chances are probably slim but maybe not,
Sorry love pink.. Baby dust for you next month! Nat sorry your having a hard time. :/ how long have you been trying?? Baby dust!! And Petzy baby dust for you too!!! Hope it was YOUR fluids. ;) and hopefully you get your BFP in about two weeks!!! I think I will start testing Saturday at 8DPO! I got my BFP for Tori at 9DPO do we will see! :)

pmsl - whts that stand for?

Thanks Nat! I hope you're right. I hope this is it! I just want this show to go on the road already. How are you doing?
I have the fertility app on my phone too & I have it password protected b/c my step daughter uses my phone & I dont want her trying to figure out what it is LOL.

Meg - I barely recognized Nat too. I thought we had a newbie. And yes, the sideways photo :) LOL

I got my shot of Ovidrel & u/s, blood work. My nurse said my eggy is 2cm, perfect. My lining is .7mm, great! And she mentioned the Ovidrel also helps support my uterine lining for the cycle. I didn't know that. So, awesome!
I will be leaving here just after 11am to go to my IUI. They say its around 12pm but its first come, first serve so if I can get there early I can get in first :) Wahoo!

Wish me luck, ladies! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"