6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hahaaa was just reading this and oH standing behind me looking over my shoulder reading this too...lol put it this way he is well gel...he demands the he gets some action or else lol...
Ummm action? That macas becoming dangerous lol

Well I got my opks and pg tests today- soo pleased..
On cd 7 now can't wait till Sunday so I can start charting all this down for gp- let's see gp argue his way out of that lol
I mean I already know when I ovulate but I just want to know if the o pain means I'm about to ovulate or if I'm ovulating or if I've ovulated- that's help pin point the o day for me.

We get snow here but the whole country goes into crisis lol...like Russia lives with it all the time I'm sure they cope just fine lol
Yeah we get rain like ALL the time...our summer is non existent - annoying.

Hope y'all are feeling well today...
Where is nimbec eh? I hope she and babba are ok...
Take care all xxx :) :) :)

Lol too funny Natjen! :)

Good question about our sweet Nimbec! Hope she's doing great and baby too. Hope she checks in soon I know she has her hands full! :)

Man the 2ww is painful haha. Only on 1dpo come onnnnn lol

Hey Meg, thanks! 1dpo today yay!!!! I want this show on the road.
Git 'er dun!

We are going to be keeping well busy. We have to clean our house entirely this weekend to get it ready to put back on the sellers market! Next weekend is our open house & we should book a few viewings as well.

What you ladies doing this weekend?

And Nat - good luck! I think it's great to be able to confirm your ovulation with the OPK. It's quite accurate!!

Ew for the rain. OK so it's true what they say about UK :) How far are you from London? BTW I'm obsessed with Kate Middleton. Dont know why. She's just gorgeous in general. *sigh* oh AND PREGNANT!

Hey Meg, thanks! 1dpo today yay!!!! I want this show on the road.
Git 'er dun!

We are going to be keeping well busy. We have to clean our house entirely this weekend to get it ready to put back on the sellers market! Next weekend is our open house & we should book a few viewings as well.

What you ladies doing this weekend?

And Nat - good luck! I think it's great to be able to confirm your ovulation with the OPK. It's quite accurate!!

Ew for the rain. OK so it's true what they say about UK :) How far are you from London? BTW I'm obsessed with Kate Middleton. Dont know why. She's just gorgeous in general. *sigh* oh AND PREGNANT!

I dont have much interest in the royal family but my mother does... my grandmother was Welsh and they are all very into it! LOL!

Nothing crazy this weekend... hair appointment tomorow (woo hoo!) and dinner at my house with friends... Sunday going to visit DH's grandmother at her retirement home and then to my moms for dinner.

I still keep stalking you ladies XD And yay 1 dpo for you barb! And how exciting! Hopefully you'll be able to sell your home fairly quick! We want to move but waiting until after we're done having kids. Just can't beat the whole 2 min drive to the hospital. Where we are looking to moving to hospital would be 45 mins away. Eek!

Hey Meg, sounds like you have your dance card full & sounds nice! It's all work, work, work this weekend for me. Yuck. I also hate the whole staging process of your home b/c it's a lot of work to keep it up while you're trying to LIVE.

butterfly, hi! Good to see you - been ages. You're half way there, look at you!
Are you having a girl?? I hear ya about being close to a hospital xo

Hey Meg, sounds like you have your dance card full & sounds nice! It's all work, work, work this weekend for me. Yuck. I also hate the whole staging process of your home b/c it's a lot of work to keep it up while you're trying to LIVE.

butterfly, hi! Good to see you - been ages. You're half way there, look at you!
Are you having a girl?? I hear ya about being close to a hospital xo

Just found out yesterday we're having a girl *^^* Most people are excited but I have a feeling one of my friendships might be on the line because of it. *sighs* I hope she can get over it (Long story short she suffered another mc and she really wanted a girl and beleived that was going to be her girl. She even started buying things at 6 weeks. Well...now that she knows we're having a girl she will not say one word to me. Hopefully by giving her space she'll come around). I wont lie I was a little disappointed it isn't my little boy first, but now that it's sunken in I'm thrilled and very excited for our Claire Samantha. I was even bumped up a few days because she's growing fairly fast XD There is no way that would typically be my due date but it's only a few days earlier so it's all good XD
And I forgot about the whole staging the house. Pack away all personal belongings like pictures and knick knacks...it's like trying to live in a semi empty house cause it doesn't quite feel like your own home. Yuck.

Yep you got it re: staging house. Yuck.

And, all you need to do is give your friends space. Don't take it personally. A loss no matter when is very difficult. Her dreams went right out the window. Woman start planning the moment they find out their pregnant. Just be understanding :)

I am understand specially because I went through it and yes I was mad at her envy/jealous when they got preggy without trying when we were trying for 5 months. But I never said anything to her nor on facebook about it. She has plastered it on facebook that her dreams just got crushed further after starting to feel better (5 mins after finding out what we were having).But I do know too everyone handles certain things differently and I think it might be harder on her than it was with us due to her having mental illnesses. My heart does ache for her (they aren't going to try for a long while and that's fine, I just hope now they start paying more attention ton their almost 5 year old since they kind of do ignore him. Kind of the whole be thankful for what you do have). Dunno if that sounds harsh or anything...if it does I'm sorry.
But like you said, just going to give her space and hope for the best. For me it took a month after they got preggy the second time for me to even want to be near her.

I am understand specially because I went through it and yes I was mad at her envy/jealous when they got preggy without trying when we were trying for 5 months. But I never said anything to her nor on facebook about it. She has plastered it on facebook that her dreams just got crushed further after starting to feel better (5 mins after finding out what we were having).But I do know too everyone handles certain things differently and I think it might be harder on her than it was with us due to her having mental illnesses. My heart does ache for her (they aren't going to try for a long while and that's fine, I just hope now they start paying more attention ton their almost 5 year old since they kind of do ignore him. Kind of the whole be thankful for what you do have). Dunno if that sounds harsh or anything...if it does I'm sorry.
But like you said, just going to give her space and hope for the best. For me it took a month after they got preggy the second time for me to even want to be near her.

Hi Butterfly :) Glad to see you are still here and stalking us haha!

Huge congrats on the baby girl - so exciting :)

Its true- although I have not had a loss myself, I will say that giving her space but ensuring she knows you are there for her is the key.

Barb - Sounds like a lot of work with the house selling! Why are you moving I forget? Where are you headed? Im glad I am not planning on moving anytime soon! LOL

Meg you know me too well.
Ok so here was the scenario, right. I went to Dollaramma to grab tests for like two weeks from now & well they have a new brand now & like I couldn't help myself :( LOL!!!!
YOU WIN THERE ARE YOU HAPPY??????
1dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what the new test looks like & the test :) lol

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2
Meg you know me too well.
Ok so here was the scenario, right. I went to Dollaramma to grab tests for like two weeks from now & well they have a new brand now & like I couldn't help myself :( LOL!!!!
YOU WIN THERE ARE YOU HAPPY??????
1dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what the new test looks like & the test :) lol

DAMN! They got a new brand? I better pop some tags and go get some for myself! haha! Gotta love dollarama! I can get some while I get some bulk chocolate lmao

Ok well your BFP looks pretty light to me - thats much lighter than where you were at last month this time with your shot right?

LOL yep new brand. Yes its way lighter however this is 25miu where as the internet cheepies I was using was 20miu & the 10miu. ALSO this is not FMU. I will test in the morning w/FMU & only do FMU. It's more consistent this way.
I cant help myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? I'm a POAS-AHOLIC!

LOL yep new brand. Yes its way lighter however this is 25miu where as the internet cheepies I was using was 20miu & the 10miu. ALSO this is not FMU. I will test in the morning w/FMU & only do FMU. It's more consistent this way.
I cant help myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? I'm a POAS-AHOLIC!

Haha fair enough!

Happy Saturday everyone! Relaxing and tidying before I go get my hair did later. Oh how I love the weekend.....

Good luck with your cleaning today Barb!

Hey Hun!
I had a dream last night that you got a bfp this cycle.
Maybe I have intuition.

I'm still in my pjs. Hubby had a night out & still asleep so I blame him for my laziness :)
Watching coronation street & maybe then I will get cracking.

My boobs have been burning all day :( argh. Fake pregnancy symptoms suck!!!
I really hope I get pregnant this cycle. I don't know if it's just the shot (probably) but I feel a bit like this cycle may be it. And then the fear kicks in & I think how nope, not going to be that easy for me. Ugh. I found out one of my best friends is going to be a dad. Yesterday he called me to tell me. His g/f just found out yesterday & it was totally unplanned. And then I find out one of the girls at the office is also pregnant. I feel like everyone's pregnant & I'm going to be left in the dust. :(

What do you guys think?! Does it appear to be getting lighter?
The tests are during purple so I can only compare truly after a day has passed and tests are dry. But I think and hope the HCG is getting out of my system faster than last cycle. I will post photos of yesterday and today in the next post.

Here they is. I can't post two photos in one post. Dunno what the glitch is but it's annoying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Those look pretty positive compared to my 2-4 dpo HCG tests... Mine are flat ot negative or evap lines. Haha I am also a POAS-aholic!

Attachments

• 4dpo.jpg
    4dpo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 4dpo-inverted.jpg
    4dpo-inverted.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads