6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well I will continue showing my BFG (NO trigger shot) on Walmart first signal tests for all of you to see!! Lol also have Frer but I don't want to waste them :/. Lol

Yay cycle buddies!

It is possible XP I have my chart to prove too. I am pretty sure I implanted on 3 dpo since I had weird feelings in my uterus that I have never felt before. 7 dpo positive on a FRER and clearblue digi and 8 dpo bloodwork confirmed at 12 hcg.

And from what I can tell the trigger shot seems to get out of people around 5 dpo (give or take a little) depends on the person's body. (Been reading up on research and that's about the average I found). Eek, I can't wait for another week to pass to hopefully see you ladies get your BFP!!

HAHA good to know! I know it's possible but the whole HCG out of your system? It's on average 10 days everywhere I've read. My dr. office said 1 week to 1.5 weeks & it was 1.5 weeks last month. I"m sticking to my 25miu tests & thats high so I may get a bfn tmr or the day after at the rate it seems to be fading.

Damn you for knowing so early!!!!! :) hehehehe

Hey Ladies

So my doc office called and told me that my pap from two weeks ago went just fine but that they did find bacterial vaginosis which is the most common vaginal infecton - even more than a yeast infection. Apparantly 1/3 women dont even get symptoms and it can go away on its own. So she told me if I dont notice it going away to come in for a prescription. I did notice a couple weeks back but I havent noticed anything since so maybe it cleared up. Also, I have been eating a lot of yogurt lately which I never do so maybe that helped!

The part that was noteworthy was when she said to me "and you cannot be pregnant if you take these meds so you must ensure you are not at that time"

GREAT! Good thing I dont need meds right now.. since im in the damn 2WW!

Also found this article you ladies should read: https://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-top-5-reasons-vitamin-d-makes-women-bulletproof/

So, do you have a yeast infection of this bacterial infection? Can it prevent pregnancy?

I read the article you posted & I already take Vitamin D3 every day but not for fertility reasons. Good to know stuff, thanks for sharing!!!

Well I will continue showing my BFG (NO trigger shot) on Walmart first signal tests for all of you to see!! Lol also have Frer but I don't want to waste them :/. Lol

Yay cycle buddies!

LOL just noticed your tag taken from me :) LOL cute!

Keep posting your tests :) xo

Was for sure it was negative until someone made it a negative image and sent this to me... Do you guys see faint little thin green line or are we having line eye along with gas and pelvic twinges and full boobies??

You girls crack me up with your DH stories! Mine said my o days are gone and I can slow down now... He needs a break! What kind of man says that?!?! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10
Don't think vaginosis can't prevent pregnancy I had it in first 6 weeks with both my girls. It's like a more powerful yeast infection- same symptoms but you could be dry and irritated instead of yellow cm and itchy

PST... I think we are all dying to POAS... I went to Walmart and bought all the $.88 tests they had so I could take one a day until they turned + or AF came.... costs about the same as one pack of FRER which I also have on hand but refuse to waste! :)

GL on your BFPs ladies! Baby Dust All Around!

Yes, I've got Internet cheapies to test when I'm positive that ill be negative!!! :)

I did poas at 8 dpo today, negative

With dd hpt was positive at 13 dpo but I was so busy with a family wedding that I had no time to test before then! Wish I had more to keep me occupied. I'm obsessed right now with symptom spotting :shrug:

Don't think vaginosis can't prevent pregnancy I had it in first 6 weeks with both my girls. It's like a more powerful yeast infection- same symptoms but you could be dry and irritated instead of yellow cm and itchy

Hmm good to know thanks....I am going to see what i can find online but I dont think it does either

PST... I think we are all dying to POAS... I went to Walmart and bought all the $.88 tests they had so I could take one a day until they turned + or AF came.... costs about the same as one pack of FRER which I also have on hand but refuse to waste! :)

GL on your BFPs ladies! Baby Dust All Around!

Yes, I've got Internet cheapies to test when I'm positive that ill be negative!!! :)

I did poas at 8 dpo today, negative

With dd hpt was positive at 13 dpo but I was so busy with a family wedding that I had no time to test before then! Wish I had more to keep me occupied. I'm obsessed right now with symptom spotting :shrug:

8DPO still very early~! FX for you :) DPO over here and going to try and hold out until 10DPO at least....

Hi all.eeeeeveninn...lol...
Sorry to hear about your vag thing petz...( lol that sounded bad sorry lol)
I've heard of that too...the antibiotics can throw afew obsticals in the way of ttc but shouldn't lessen your chances...

I'm feeling confused today..im cd11 been opk-ing for 3 days now and lines are darker at night altho still rather slight(ha ha that rhymes)...had pressure pains in right hand side of ovarys( same pain as o pains I get) but opks are negative...ummm what the feck eh lol
So I have been trying to reason with my mad head today as to what's happening even tho I'm not usually due to o yet and I'm going to ignor what's happening and go with the usual flow and order of things and see what happens...flaming typical eh...just when I start opks for the first time I get spanners thrown in the works lol...oh well

Plus side of today- found new prenatals on offer today...got two months worth for half the price yeeehaaaaa gotta love that eh...

Felling kinda bummed out today tho girls...this week if I hadn't have lost my lo in jan I would of found out if it was a boy or girl...20 week scan...:(
A couple of times I have nearly caved and cried but held head firmly high and smiled for the world instead...
It's so sad really...

Urgh sorry for the wet flannel on things there....smile I will-smile I shall...

Barbs not sure if you missed my last post...am I doing my first opk wrong if I using fmu...?
I'm doing one around 9-10 am and then another 5-6 pm...the pm ones are darker than the morning ones but still very light...
Xxx :)

Awe thanks dancebabe..that's very nice.
I'm A little hormonal today I think lol
It gets to you all the waiting around and wishing away and hoping doesn't it...
I need to 'fix up-look sharrrrrrrp ' and sort out my crazy head lol
He he he I dunno...we are a special kind of species us females dunno how the hubby's are coping with us crazy women pmsl :) xxx

Hi all.eeeeeveninn...lol...
Sorry to hear about your vag thing petz...( lol that sounded bad sorry lol)
I've heard of that too...the antibiotics can throw afew obsticals in the way of ttc but shouldn't lessen your chances...

I'm feeling confused today..im cd11 been opk-ing for 3 days now and lines are darker at night altho still rather slight(ha ha that rhymes)...had pressure pains in right hand side of ovarys( same pain as o pains I get) but opks are negative...ummm what the feck eh lol
So I have been trying to reason with my mad head today as to what's happening even tho I'm not usually due to o yet and I'm going to ignor what's happening and go with the usual flow and order of things and see what happens...flaming typical eh...just when I start opks for the first time I get spanners thrown in the works lol...oh well

Plus side of today- found new prenatals on offer today...got two months worth for half the price yeeehaaaaa gotta love that eh...

Felling kinda bummed out today tho girls...this week if I hadn't have lost my lo in jan I would of found out if it was a boy or girl...20 week scan...:(
A couple of times I have nearly caved and cried but held head firmly high and smiled for the world instead...
It's so sad really...

Urgh sorry for the wet flannel on things there....smile I will-smile I shall...

Barbs not sure if you missed my last post...am I doing my first opk wrong if I using fmu...?
I'm doing one around 9-10 am and then another 5-6 pm...the pm ones are darker than the morning ones but still very light...
Xxx :)

Hugs to you Natjen. Stay strong as you can xoxo. I know it's not easy. I have to say I love your phrases from the UK haha!! Hilarious.

And yep damn my vag! But I'm not going to take any medicine unless something worsens and until i get AF. Hopefully it clears up on its own if it hasn't already!

Bahhhh need to get some cheapies for Saturday 10dpo

Danc, I don't see anything on the test. Sorry. It's still SO early!!!

Meg I agree. I don't think this sort of infection will prevent a pregnancy. Did you ask your doctor?!

Nat, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a horrible mind trip. I've been through and continue to go through mind trips because of my loss. You'll never forget what it could have been. And it's OK to cry. Let it out. I hope you get your bfp soon & you can have smith to look forward to again. xo

So, the new dollaramma test sucks. It's not consistent with the lightness/darkness. Take a look. I will have my IC test tmr and plan to swap to the 20miu tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
Ahhhhhhh thanks barbs and petz...
It is very hard and thinking of the what ifs always has me going but I need to be strong for my wee boy...he brightens my day and so I feel in return I owe him the same...:)

Hay barbs my pound shop jobys did that to me...inconstant results - annoying isn't it...
On the other hand what test can we truly trust these days...there should be a " one step garentee wee stick or your money back " test lol...

Love that you like my phrases...I'm one of a kind ...that's meee lol :)

oH is in for it in the morning- and not in a good way lol
He's flaked out on the sofa ASLEEP!!! Bar steward lol. so no bd-ing tonight.
Well he gotta lotta making up to do tomorrow lol...
Punishment? Ummmm I'm thinking HE can were the nurses uniform tomorow ( not literally tho lol) pmsl

Well it's off to the booodwaaaa to take FULL advantage of the double bed befor he wakes up lol and get some Zeds in...
Night night all...
:) :) :) xxx

It is difficult to endure a loss. Unfortunately we have to live with the emotional ramifications of it!

Sorry to hear about your hubby sleeeeeping. Wtf?! Lol. Pounce on him tmr ;)

The IC that I buy is very consistent actually. These dollar store ones ain't too good for testing out trigger. Days 2&4 are darker than 1&3. Oh well. I will test again tmr morning and then attack my IC when it arrives in the post.

Nag do you watch Cori Street?! It's one of my fave shows!!!

Lol :)
Yeah I watch Corry..what's happening so far when you watch it I don't know if there's a time delay and Canada may be behind what's happening here so I don't want to give anything away...has the rovers burnt down yet?
Do you get eastenders there aswell...

I'm really confused about my opks you know...they are very weak in the mornings and much stronger in the evenings...I thought maybe it should be the other way around due to dilution during the day :~

I'm defo in the fertile period now so I'm hope I get stronger results now as time goes by...

So oH is feeling guilty today( ha ha so he flaming well should lol) I've had the royal treatment :)

Ooh got to go be back laterz xxx :) :) :)

Hi Ladies

Barb those tests dont look tooooo far off from eachother - maybe dilution has something to do with it? But if your cheapies are here today then use em I suppose

Natjen you are hilarious... I have a sleepy hubby at night too - we are much more morning people if you catch my drift haha

6 DPO over here... nada to report. Boobs felt a bit sore this morning which is way early but i am calling boob soreness of any kind normal for me....

Lol :)
Yeah I watch Corry..what's happening so far when you watch it I don't know if there's a time delay and Canada may be behind what's happening here so I don't want to give anything away...has the rovers burnt down yet?
Do you get eastenders there aswell...

I'm really confused about my opks you know...they are very weak in the mornings and much stronger in the evenings...I thought maybe it should be the other way around due to dilution during the day :~

I'm defo in the fertile period now so I'm hope I get stronger results now as time goes by...

So oH is feeling guilty today( ha ha so he flaming well should lol) I've had the royal treatment :)

Ooh got to go be back laterz xxx :) :) :)

Oh boy - spoiler alert. No, the Rovers didn't burn down! Don't tell me more!!!
I'm just at the point where Stella says her final goodbye to Carl & Kirsty admits to her mom she's been abusing Tyrone. Dont tell me more!!!!!!
I don't get Eastenders so I don't watch it. I've heard its pretty good!

Get in all your baby dancing this week! Good luck :) Hope hubby cooperates this time lol.

My test is near negative today. I know it's not out of my system yet or not even near b/c if I took a 10miu test it would turn positive. But w/e. What can I do? I guess I won't find out anything until next week some time :(
I'm really getting anxious this week about finding out if I'm pregnant.
I just want this to be real! I've been having a lot of stress dreams around my being pregnant or not being pregnant & everyone around me that's faking knocked up! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->