6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

PST... I think we are all dying to POAS... I went to Walmart and bought all the $.88 tests they had so I could take one a day until they turned + or AF came.... costs about the same as one pack of FRER which I also have on hand but refuse to waste! :)

GL on your BFPs ladies! Baby Dust All Around!

Hey ladies. These are from my HCG trigger shot so it would be positive. I'm testing my trigger out so I can test for reals.

Has it been easy for you to conceive your girls?!
I'm 4dpo tmr!!!

My firstborn was a BCP accident due to antibiotics at 19!
My 2nd, I had stopped BCP and fell pregnant within three months without actively trying.

This third time around.... seems to be much harder. I got my IUD out last year due to a Chemical. We decided that IF we were going to pregnant we wanted to keep it!!!! Didn't want to get pregnant with IUD again and have to choose to try and sustain preg with Mirena or pull it and cause m/c. Started BCP because I really wanted to finish my degree before having another. (I finish in 5 weeks!!!) Stopped BCP in December.

Had 30 day cycles from Dec-Jan and Jan-Feb. Feb to Mar was only 24 days! This got me and DH excited for IB but it was heavy and lasted 5 days :( =AF We decided to get OPK and start charting.

YAY! We are close in dpo! Can't wait to share results!!! I am testing now for real everyday...cuz I am an addict :p

Attachments

• 527590_10152648011825057_2000598545_n.jpg
    527590_10152648011825057_2000598545_n.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
Awesome thanks for sharing! I am also an addict. Bah. Just can't refrain. What will I do one I get pregnant?! Test anyway?! Lol

Hahahaha.... during pregnancy you will be on the forums about pregnancy and as soon as baby comes and you start bd'ing... you'll start testing again thinking you're knocked up again b/c af doesn't come while BF! LOL!!!!

Hiya girls...wow what a weekend! oH had severe tummy bug so I spent the whole time being nurse...and what a naughty nurse I was lol....
Welcome dancebabe :)

Well I've started my opks...however my AM 's are very weak...am I supposed to be using fmu barbs?

My charts are looking quite weak at the moment aswell but ff tells me I don't o till next weekend anyway so we'll see how that goes...
AND also BIG news for me had some slight twinges in right hand side near ovarys!!! :)
Think I might get a right side eggy this cycle
My theory is that these eggys are my good ones so fx :)
Hope you all had a good weekend girls
Be back later..got a Loooong day ahead of me lol
Xxx :)

Morning Ladies!

Hope you had a good weekend :)

Welcome DancBaby and GL conceiving baby #3~~!! :)

NatJen your hubby sounds like mine - a wimp when he is sick! haha - I definitely have to play nurse when he is sick lol but he does the same for me so its ok!

Barb how did the cleaning go?

We had a nice weekend - so depressed its Monday again! lol

5DPO over here and another week of waiting ahead of me... lame!!!

Good morning to you too! Well as good as a Monday can be. I am utterly exhausted and on my way to work :( I really want to sleep during my lunch break. Lol I really should have gone to bed before 10 last night. Stupid Monday!! :wacko:

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your weeks!!!

Here is my 5dpo bFN! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Good morning to you too! Well as good as a Monday can be. I am utterly exhausted and on my way to work :( I really want to sleep during my lunch break. Lol I really should have gone to bed before 10 last night. Stupid Monday!! :wacko:

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your weeks!!!

Here is my 5dpo bFN! Lol

LOL

Looks like we are also cycle buddies as I am 5DPO... Barb you are 4 right?? or is it 3 :)

I am going to try and hold off testing until AF or at least very close to it. I held off last month miraculously.

Hey Ladies!

Ah you really ARE A POAS-aholic! Great. Least I'm not the only one now!!!

Nat, sorry to hear your hubby was sick. But nice to hear you were able to take advantage ;) When do men say no?! So what CD Are you today?!

Hey Meg, cleaning went well. Except we still have some stuff to do & found out we're listing tomorrow. DOH! So, guess what we're doing tonight. Grumble.

My test is near negative. Here is my conundrum; I have been using Dollarama tests which are 25miu so that is getting out of my system fast. I have 10/20miu coming in the mail today or tomorrow. So if I switch to the 20miu this week then my tests will be darker b/c its more sensitive. ARGH. Anyway. I shouldn't use my 10miu unless its next week some time. Closer to when AF is due to arrive.

Crazy story about early bfp's so a friend of mine's friend who went for IUI said she felt the implantation at 4dpo & got her faint on 6dpo. I am not sure I'm convinced. I know it's possible but still. How can her trigger shot be gone that fast?! Mine lingers for too long :(

I'll post this morning's photo:

25miu.

Attachments

• 2nd Cycle, 4dpo.jpg
    2nd Cycle, 4dpo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey Ladies!

Ah you really ARE A POAS-aholic! Great. Least I'm not the only one now!!!

Nat, sorry to hear your hubby was sick. But nice to hear you were able to take advantage ;) When do men say no?! So what CD Are you today?!

Hey Meg, cleaning went well. Except we still have some stuff to do & found out we're listing tomorrow. DOH! So, guess what we're doing tonight. Grumble.

My test is near negative. Here is my conundrum; I have been using Dollarama tests which are 25miu so that is getting out of my system fast. I have 10/20miu coming in the mail today or tomorrow. So if I switch to the 20miu this week then my tests will be darker b/c its more sensitive. ARGH. Anyway. I shouldn't use my 10miu unless its next week some time. Closer to when AF is due to arrive.

Crazy story about early bfp's so a friend of mine's friend who went for IUI said she felt the implantation at 4dpo & got her faint on 6dpo. I am not sure I'm convinced. I know it's possible but still. How can her trigger shot be gone that fast?! Mine lingers for too long :(

I'll post this morning's photo:

25miu.

A faint BFP at 6DPO I didnt even know it was possible to implant that early.... wow. I am not convinced either! I have never heard of that. Earliest I think I've legitimately seen is 8 or 9 DPO....

Dont worry about the trigger... everone's system is different - you are right about the cheapies though - just stick with the ones you've got for now... or you will only confuse yourself

its just the waiting game now unfortunately - we rush to get to this part of our cycle every month and then we are immediately stuck and have to wait lol

I think you have a point. I should grab more tests at the dollar store today & stick with it. GAH!

Well, I've seen that you can get a bfp on 6dpo. Light result though. But when you've had a triggershot, how can you have it out of your system & a real bfp by 6dpo? Please, sister. Whatever! Pft. And fuck you for knowing so damn soon that your IUI worked! HEHEHEHEHE

I know eh? Waiting, stuck. Feels like the longest 2 weeks of your life :(

It is possible XP I have my chart to prove too. I am pretty sure I implanted on 3 dpo since I had weird feelings in my uterus that I have never felt before. 7 dpo positive on a FRER and clearblue digi and 8 dpo bloodwork confirmed at 12 hcg.

And from what I can tell the trigger shot seems to get out of people around 5 dpo (give or take a little) depends on the person's body. (Been reading up on research and that's about the average I found). Eek, I can't wait for another week to pass to hopefully see you ladies get your BFP!!

It is possible XP I have my chart to prove too. I am pretty sure I implanted on 3 dpo since I had weird feelings in my uterus that I have never felt before. 7 dpo positive on a FRER and clearblue digi and 8 dpo bloodwork confirmed at 12 hcg.

And from what I can tell the trigger shot seems to get out of people around 5 dpo (give or take a little) depends on the person's body. (Been reading up on research and that's about the average I found). Eek, I can't wait for another week to pass to hopefully see you ladies get your BFP!!

Well hot damn butterfly I am going to start testing at 8DPO then LMAO - thats pretty crazy!

XD Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut so I don't aid into the pee aholic's XD Anything for a reason to test earlier right?

Hey Ladies

So my doc office called and told me that my pap from two weeks ago went just fine but that they did find bacterial vaginosis which is the most common vaginal infecton - even more than a yeast infection. Apparantly 1/3 women dont even get symptoms and it can go away on its own. So she told me if I dont notice it going away to come in for a prescription. I did notice a couple weeks back but I havent noticed anything since so maybe it cleared up. Also, I have been eating a lot of yogurt lately which I never do so maybe that helped!

The part that was noteworthy was when she said to me "and you cannot be pregnant if you take these meds so you must ensure you are not at that time"

GREAT! Good thing I dont need meds right now.. since im in the damn 2WW!

Also found this article you ladies should read: https://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-top-5-reasons-vitamin-d-makes-women-bulletproof/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->