6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Ladies

Barb those tests dont look tooooo far off from eachother - maybe dilution has something to do with it? But if your cheapies are here today then use em I suppose

Natjen you are hilarious... I have a sleepy hubby at night too - we are much more morning people if you catch my drift haha

6 DPO over here... nada to report. Boobs felt a bit sore this morning which is way early but i am calling boob soreness of any kind normal for me....

they are all FMU so the dilution should be relatively the same.
oh well, what ever. almost negative now. its a barely there line.

Nat, when are you starting to test?

Oh noooo sorry barbs dint mean to give anything away...I won't say anymore but I will warn get your tissues at the ready...

Did you mean when am i starting pg test barbs?- I'm cd 12 today so got atleast another 2wks yet

Well oH and I might have dipped out last night but made sure we got our afternoon delights ( wink winklol )..so hopefull we still covered for the pre o days so far
Sorry your tests are taking a While to fade out barbs must be quite frustrating for you I'd feel the same...I think your right tho- this time next week you'll have a better view of what's happening...got my fx tightly for you

I really hope we all get our bfp this time...

Got to do my second opk for today in a minute...probably still really weak tho but will let you all know later anywayz ...

Hope your all having a good day girls
Bbl
Xxx:) :) :)

Good luck Nat! Hope you catch your positive OPK soon :)

ARGH - I got my IC in. 10 & 20miu & totally still there. I wish my motabolism were faster :(
here they are:

It's 6 Days post trigger. I wont be able to know if I'm pregnant until some time next week!

Attachments

• 6dpt.jpg
    6dpt.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
Good luck Nat! Hope you catch your positive OPK soon :)

ARGH - I got my IC in. 10 & 20miu & totally still there. I wish my motabolism were faster :(
here they are:

It's 6 Days post trigger. I wont be able to know if I'm pregnant until some time next week!

Well that is annoying - but on the upside you are forced to wait lol...

There is still a chance it could go away in the next couple days. Keep on keep on'ing

I am just so blah and really not even considering that its possible for me to be pg this month - im sure I will as I get closer but its almost easier to feel this way after awhile lol

I think I'll be showing positives until like 10/11dpo. Like last month. BAH!!!
I have three types of pregnancy tests to pee on now. Bwahahahaha!

I'm really blah too, Meg. I dont think I'm pregnant either. Why would I be after 14 months? Pft. I feel like the universe is against me some how. And everyone else is getting freakin' pregnant. WTF?!

I think I'll be showing positives until like 10/11dpo. Like last month. BAH!!!
I have three types of pregnancy tests to pee on now. Bwahahahaha!

I'm really blah too, Meg. I dont think I'm pregnant either. Why would I be after 14 months? Pft. I feel like the universe is against me some how. And everyone else is getting freakin' pregnant. WTF?!

I know! Lol we are such Eeyores but its sad but true lol. My close friend who is trying is on cycle 5 or so and starting to feel the frustration too a lot. I feel for her. I hope her bfp comes soon too!

Bah! Just did an hour walk on the treadmill. Time to make dinner.

Oh ladies--- cheer up its not over until you hit menopause!! My mom got pregnant at 42

Plus "whatever you ask in His name, you shall receive"

And the bible does say to go forth and multiply......

Positive thoughts!! No giving up! Fx for all of you!!!

Oh ladies--- cheer up its not over until you hit menopause!! My mom got pregnant at 42

While I am not religious I appreciate the sentiment :)

7dpo today. Woke up with tender bbs - nothing crazy. I'm expecting AF on Tuesday or Wednesday which will be a 27 or 28 day cycle.

Sitting here eating my breakfast thinking about how long it's been since I've had a drink, had any caffeine , been taking prenatals lol. I'll keep on trucking ! But definitely debating s beer if AF shows lol.

Xx

I'm not religious but I do appreciate the encouragement.
I know its not over. Its just been a very long road for us. And in particular me. I got pregnant just over 2 years ago & still haven't had a baby to bring home.
And my good friends are getting pregnant. Either w/no effort or w/no intentions. BAH!

I'm trying to convince myself to look at it as it will happen one day. Maybe not this month but maybe next or next but it will. I have to find some way to move on.

While I am not religious I appreciate the sentiment :)

7dpo today. Woke up with tender bbs - nothing crazy. I'm expecting AF on Tuesday or Wednesday which will be a 27 or 28 day cycle.

Sitting here eating my breakfast thinking about how long it's been since I've had a drink, had any caffeine , been taking prenatals lol. I'll keep on trucking ! But definitely debating s beer if AF shows lol.

Xx

Hey Hun!

I've got nothing to report. My tests are still showing positives so I've not peed it out of my system yet. I'll post them soon :) hehe.

You're a champ. You just do what you have to do.
I debated abstaining from booze & caffeine but the amount I drink is supposed to be safe & not affect my chances of conception. So I'm not that worried. I think if you had a beer w/AF you're not harming your chances at all. But that's just me :)

Hmm I know the struggle well I watched my mom go through it for 7 years. I know how upset she was and she already had me! Not to mention the coutless dollars she spent with IUIs and IVF. They finally went onto adoption- went through the process signed the papers and thebirth mom fought bck for her eights and ended up winning. came home auper upset only to find she was pregnant! After thwy quit trying and im sure she had some drinks ;) I was 14 when my Dsis was conceived with no fertility. And again when I was 16 and again when I was 18! Lol we now have a super full family!

My good friend tried for 3 years before getting pregnant! Everything was awesome until at 21 weeks the umbilical chord reversed flow and bob wasn't getting blood or nutrients. Did an e-csect and he died two weeks later :( tried for two more years before getting her rainbow baby girl who is now home and healthy 3mos.

Wasn't trying to be religious but that is what DH tells me when I don't feel like dtd! That its my obligation! Hahaha.

Anyways point being while I have not experienced the pain myself (yet) I have seen in in those I care about.

Thanks for sharing your stories Dancbabe89. I do find that a lot of woman who try to conceive & can't when they stop trying & give up, they get pregnant. Some time this happens. I hope I don't have to get to that point though. FX!

It's not a strati forward process, this whole TTC. It can be very complex & emotionally difficult. I have my ups & downs. Some days I feel optimistic & some days I feel like this will never happen. I'm still baffled how long it's taken us.

Here are my tests today! I took a shot to compare with yesterday. My trigger has dropped since yesterday. I hope it goes away very soon & I can test for reals!

I am 7dpt & 6dpo today!

Attachments

• 7dpt, March 20th.jpg
    7dpt, March 20th.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 6dpo, March 20th.jpg
    6dpo, March 20th.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
It has dropped a bunch! I can not see a line on the 7dpo.... although I am on a phone ;/

Thanks for sharing your stories Dancbabe89. I do find that a lot of woman who try to conceive & can't when they stop trying & give up, they get pregnant. Some time this happens. I hope I don't have to get to that point though. FX!

It's not a strati forward process, this whole TTC. It can be very complex & emotionally difficult. I have my ups & downs. Some days I feel optimistic & some days I feel like this will never happen. I'm still baffled how long it's taken us.

Here are my tests today! I took a shot to compare with yesterday. My trigger has dropped since yesterday. I hope it goes away very soon & I can test for reals!

I am 7dpt & 6dpo today!

Hi Barb - I also dont see on 7DPO but your eye is better than a picture I guess... I see NADA

I was tempted to go get a test at only 7DPO ahhhh what is wrong with me lmao

its because on twoweekwait.com there was a girl who just got BFP at 7dpo lol....

Hey Ladies! There is totally a line there but when I look at it on here, its hard to see. Also in part that it doesn't zoom into a large image. I should 'enhance' photos before publishing them on here.

Meg, it's so very possible to see a positive on 6 & 7dpo. It all depends on implantation timing. I hope I get pregnant this month! I'm really anxious to find out!!!!

Here Ladies, test today & yesterday again but clearer.

Attachments

• 6dpo march 20.jpg
    6dpo march 20.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 6dpo march 20 enhanced.jpg
    6dpo march 20 enhanced.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey Ladies! There is totally a line there but when I look at it on here, its hard to see. Also in part that it doesn't zoom into a large image. I should 'enhance' photos before publishing them on here.

Meg, it's so very possible to see a positive on 6 & 7dpo. It all depends on implantation timing. I hope I get pregnant this month! I'm really anxious to find out!!!!

Here Ladies, test today & yesterday again but clearer.

Ah ok I do see it there now! better picture tee hee

Ugh I totally agree - BFP for us this month right??? right?? LOL

Well I am going to hold off as long as I can

I need to go to the dollar store because I dont have any! :blush:

You can do it!!!! It's also still way too early to test just yet. I know it's possible but likely too early. And the dollar store tests are 25miu which is even more likely too early!
So, you dont have to worry about caving yet ;) LOL
But you want to test this weekend at 10dpo??

Yes, we have to get positive tests this weekend.
I'm trying to convince myself some times that I'm pregnant. Does that work?! LOL

You can do it!!!! It's also still way too early to test just yet. I know it's possible but likely too early. And the dollar store tests are 25miu which is even more likely too early!
So, you dont have to worry about caving yet ;) LOL
But you want to test this weekend at 10dpo??

Yes, we have to get positive tests this weekend.
I'm trying to convince myself some times that I'm pregnant. Does that work?! LOL

LMAO I hope so because im having all these twinges on my lower right side right now and I am like - hmmmm this is a good sign

then i smack myself lol

Helloooooo there girls...it's Been a while lol
Well opks have finally shown some REAL action today...althoe the last one I just did was very strong...thinking I might call it a possative but I shall wait till tomorow untillincan actually make this decision for sure...however this means I have o' ed way too early...ff say I o on Sunday ????.....
See what tomorow brings I say...
I hear ya dancebabe procreate and all that...I'm a Christian so the bible means a lot to me
Altho I am guilty of bending the rules alittle sometimes lol...within reason...as long as my heart is in the right place tho religion means nada really...
Being a Christian tho helps me in a million more ways than one tho...we are all put here for reasons and sometimes we got to go down a few rough roads to get what what we want
It sucks sometimes but it's worth it in the end

Hay pets funny you mention your walking last night...I was going to ask how ur running and drink/ coffee free was going...have you had any headaches since stoping coffee? I used to have some hummdingers when I stopped drinking coffee....I'm like a child when I go past a coffee shop now...I get excited cos coffee is my once a month treat ha ha ha ha...lol
Ok I got a coffe fix going on right now I just mentioned it like 5 times lol

Anyway hope you are ok and good luck for the weekend ladies hope u get ur bfp's

Helloooooo there girls...it's Been a while lol
Well opks have finally shown some REAL action today...althoe the last one I just did was very strong...thinking I might call it a possative but I shall wait till tomorow untillincan actually make this decision for sure...however this means I have o' ed way too early...ff say I o on Sunday ????.....
See what tomorow brings I say...
I hear ya dancebabe procreate and all that...I'm a Christian so the bible means a lot to me
Altho I am guilty of bending the rules alittle sometimes lol...within reason...as long as my heart is in the right place tho religion means nada really...
Being a Christian tho helps me in a million more ways than one tho...we are all put here for reasons and sometimes we got to go down a few rough roads to get what what we want
It sucks sometimes but it's worth it in the end

Hay pets funny you mention your walking last night...I was going to ask how ur running and drink/ coffee free was going...have you had any headaches since stoping coffee? I used to have some hummdingers when I stopped drinking coffee....I'm like a child when I go past a coffee shop now...I get excited cos coffee is my once a month treat ha ha ha ha...lol
Ok I got a coffe fix going on right now I just mentioned it like 5 times lol

Anyway hope you are ok and good luck for the weekend ladies hope u get ur bfp's

Hey Natjen. I had really nasty headaches when I first went caffeine free! It honestly took about 6 weeks for them to stop but it finally did. I almost have zero caffeine now other than a sip here and there. However I didn't rely on it that much to begin with. I miss wine wayyyyyyy more lol oh you have no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->