6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, I aint letting you go! I made a good friend :)
I'm staying put & we'll both be over in First Trimester or w/e. Either way. I'm stalking you for lyfe! HAHA

And you to Nat - i aint letting you go either!!!!!!!!

Will keep you ladies posted. Keep your fingers crossed I've sold a house tonight!

now that would be a real double whammy of a day hahaha good luck!

Ahhhh that's very sweet barbs....
My heart kind of sank at the thought of you leaving us :) glad ur not :) ...

Going to defo look into the costs of iui ....it is a scary number to look at but defo worth it...I think atleast another 6 months later its going to be an option for sure
Tmr I will start the maca- need to find out what the instructions are about taking whilst pregnant in case I am and I just don't know it yet ...fx

Hope your ok petz...af got ya uh...beyatch she is...ok love clean slate new hope and no worrys for a week eh :)
Do you opk petz I forget....

Ooh barbs nearly forgot to answer your question....
We been ntnp since August last yr...got caught ( off gaurd) not expected - sort of if you know what I mean...thought I was way out but wasn't and then the obvious happend in January....so been proper trying since then- people didn't agree with that decision but we didn't care as we knew we were ready...and I think it helped us with the grieving process too...
I'm really hoping I get my bfp this time we did EVERYTHING right this cycle (again) :)
Apart from that slip up from oH ...lol
We trying smep next cycle next month if not...and I'll be going to gp with all my mappings to disguss "the next step " in terms of some extra help.fx
I'm also ordering a baisil thermometer too so I can start temping...not to find o day but to track temperature spikes and drops towards end of cycle to give a early clue as to what's happening.
So this cycle I managed to pin point o with o pains...I now know that the pain means I'm ABOUT ovulate...cool :)

Can't get a word out of oH tonight...flaming sky tv eh...an expensive way to be ignored I say lol

So anyway ill be going to sleep with a smile on my face tonight thinking about your bfp barbs...so amazing :)
You must be bursting to tell dh lol...

Do you think it might be too early to test at 6 dpo tmr? Ohhhh -I know - I'm caving again....ok probably is isn't it ha ha haaaa :)

:) :) :) xxx

So I found a basal digi thermometer that measures to 2 decimal places is this any good? Do I need a more sensitive one than this??? :) :) :) xxx

Ahhhh that's very sweet barbs....
My heart kind of sank at the thought of you leaving us :) glad ur not :) ...

Going to defo look into the costs of iui ....it is a scary number to look at but defo worth it...I think atleast another 6 months later its going to be an option for sure
Tmr I will start the maca- need to find out what the instructions are about taking whilst pregnant in case I am and I just don't know it yet ...fx

Hope your ok petz...af got ya uh...beyatch she is...ok love clean slate new hope and no worrys for a week eh :)
Do you opk petz I forget....

Ooh barbs nearly forgot to answer your question....
We been ntnp since August last yr...got caught ( off gaurd) not expected - sort of if you know what I mean...thought I was way out but wasn't and then the obvious happend in January....so been proper trying since then- people didn't agree with that decision but we didn't care as we knew we were ready...and I think it helped us with the grieving process too...
I'm really hoping I get my bfp this time we did EVERYTHING right this cycle (again) :)
Apart from that slip up from oH ...lol
We trying smep next cycle next month if not...and I'll be going to gp with all my mappings to disguss "the next step " in terms of some extra help.fx
I'm also ordering a baisil thermometer too so I can start temping...not to find o day but to track temperature spikes and drops towards end of cycle to give a early clue as to what's happening.
So this cycle I managed to pin point o with o pains...I now know that the pain means I'm ABOUT ovulate...cool :)

Can't get a word out of oH tonight...flaming sky tv eh...an expensive way to be ignored I say lol

So anyway ill be going to sleep with a smile on my face tonight thinking about your bfp barbs...so amazing :)
You must be bursting to tell dh lol...

Do you think it might be too early to test at 6 dpo tmr? Ohhhh -I know - I'm caving again....ok probably is isn't it ha ha haaaa :)

Hi girls!

Thanks Natalie ! Yep she got me I hate her so! I stopped on my way home today and I got the Maca. Barb I got that brand you recommended it was on sale so I got a big bottle and its a months worth for bth DH and I. Do you take it the whole cycle?? I will get another month if AF shows again in April. :). Hope not!

Ok so now I am going full steam ahead lol. Maca, EPO, materna. Vitamin d3 and grapefruit juice lol don't mess with me!!!!

Yes Nat I do use OPK every month and I start on CD 10. I should be getti g my positive around cd 14 or so. Here we go again.......

Xoxo

I'm off for an entire day and I miss Barbs awesome BFP CONGRATS!!!!

And Nat: Two .00 is all you need. (it is what is recommended).

Hey butterflywolf many thanks for that...greatly appreciated love...
So I got that coming in the next 3-5 days...
But then I relise it Easter holidays here on Thursday so that sucks!!! Ha ha haaaa typical dumbass me eh lol:)

Petz I feel your disappointment...lets get our maca Ooooooon! Lol
I'm starting it tmr...lets hope it does the trick lol
So oH AND I are going to be on it now....rabbit mania lol bring it on ha ha

I'm on 5 dpo of the tww- feck this is a long time...only 7 MORE days till I get a result (or not)

However just been on amazon and read up about frers and found out that you can test as early as 5dpo with 10miu's fecking ideal I say
So this is what I hav ready and waiting for next week...I'm SOOOOOO freezing tempted to test in the morning now ha aha haaaaa what am I like
I'm having poas withdrawals lol

Roll on next freakin week already lol

Such happy news about barbs eh....birthday slash Christmas present all rolled into one...what a special lo he or she is going to be...:)

Ok so I just found this...sounds interesting...

Most pregnancy tests are more sensitive than advertised (though not all tests, even among the same brand, are equally sensitive. If there are 3 tests in a box, they will all detect AT LEAST the advertised sensitivity-- say, 25 mIU/mL-- but one may detect 17, another 13, another 6.) Consumer Reports once found that First Response Earliest Result was capable, on occasion, of detecting as little as 4.5 mIU/mL. In other words, home pregnancy tests are capable of detecting very, very small amounts of hCG and detecting pregnancies very, very early.

Never knew this...

Been researching :coffee:( should be asleep really :) and so I caved- yep I'm a Dinny lol
I did a pg test ( yep!!! This late at night lol).... :dohh:
Got a very faint grey line on a 10 miu....evap?! Probably...or could it be the start of something trying to show:nope::shrug:....oh I hope so...I'm NOT NOT NOT going to test tmr...ill leave till 7 dpo now and see if anything appears....
Oh no what have I flaming done to myself now lol :dohh: =d>](*,) :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
Well that pic shows Nothing really...I can see it in front of me but not online...it is VERY slight aswell tho...no colour just grey :( thinking its defo an evap!!! Serves me right for doing that this time of night lol

well.....ladies i think it can be official even though i've not gotten blood work yet.
Here is a clear blue plus test - bam!
Clear blue digital - bam!
And frer....top is fmu today & the bottom from 1/2 hour ago. Held my pee for about 20minutes. And...its' darker than fmu - bam!

We have our offer date on the house today & my husband is already a little stress ball. So i'm going to wait to test tomorrow morning with my second digi to surprise him & then we'll get confirmation on my birthday via blood.

Wow!!!!!!!! Is all i can say. Wow!
After 14 months. Wow.....

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

sooo happy for you!!

Ladies I will har to make this short but sweet. Heading to bed. But my FrER is even darker tonight!!!
Will read your posts and update you all tmr!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 13
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing !!!!!! I could cry :) you so deserve this!!!!!!! X

Hi everyone! I just found the bnb site this past weekend. My DH and I were on our ttc cycle#4 and on 3/17 I got my first ever BFP I couldn't believe it. We were so happy! The planning began! I am poas addict, so I took a test every day--it was so amazing to see the second line and “pregnant". On 3/22 I woke up to some spotting. Went to the doctor and by that afternoon my Hcg level was down to 5. By that night, my hpt was already negative. We are so devastated! I'm 36 and I am so worried that this won't happen for us. Argh! My AF came later that day with a vengeance. Here we go again...

Anyway, I came across this thread on Saturday. I haven't been able to stop reading! I've read the ENTIRE thread!! I feel like I know all of you already. Barb-- CONGRATS!! You deserve it! What a long road you've had! I'm so excited for you!

Karvet...so sorry for your loss love...big hugs to you...I aprieciate when you say about your ages...this must be worrying for you...has your gp offered any kind of extra help as this must be of great importance for you...:)

Your very welcome on here...the girls are lovely and are such a great inspiration...barbs and petz have been through sooo much I admire them very very much.

I too recently suffered a loss so I can relate to your frustrations and pain...don't do what I first did and bottle up any emotions- let it all go and the sooner you do the soon you are able to move forward love...obviously it's a pain that will never leave you but finding a way to cope is productive and in a strange kind of way rewarding...I feel much stronger as a person now:). But again ill NEVER forget my lo I lost and ill always have hope in my heart...

It's great news about barbs eh...when I first started this thread ( from the beginning too :). ) I couldn't read fast enough lol to see if she got her bfp....finally it's happend I'm so happy for her she deserves its soooooo much.:)

So welcome to the poas thread good luck to you and LOTS of baby dust to you love...
How far into cycle are you?

Hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for you official announcement barbs :)

I'm going to keep checking on here today for any news updates lol
:) :) :) xxxxx

Karvet - sorry for your loss :( it is a terrible feeling to begin planning only to have it ripped away from you. Nat's right though- let yourself feel your emotions....

Yay Barb!!! When do you go to dr

Ok so I just found this...sounds interesting...

Most pregnancy tests are more sensitive than advertised (though not all tests, even among the same brand, are equally sensitive. If there are 3 tests in a box, they will all detect AT LEAST the advertised sensitivity-- say, 25 mIU/mL-- but one may detect 17, another 13, another 6.) Consumer Reports once found that First Response Earliest Result was capable, on occasion, of detecting as little as 4.5 mIU/mL. In other words, home pregnancy tests are capable of detecting very, very small amounts of hCG and detecting pregnancies very, very early.

Never knew this...

Been researching :coffee:( should be asleep really :) and so I caved- yep I'm a Dinny lol
I did a pg test ( yep!!! This late at night lol).... :dohh:
Got a very faint grey line on a 10 miu....evap?! Probably...or could it be the start of something trying to show:nope::shrug:....oh I hope so...I'm NOT NOT NOT going to test tmr...ill leave till 7 dpo now and see if anything appears....
Oh no what have I flaming done to myself now lol :dohh: =d>](*,) :rofl:

Very interesting Nat - where did you find that? Now I am thinking I should get a pile of the 10 miu even though I ususally try not to buy pg tests haha....

Ladies I will har to make this short but sweet. Heading to bed. But my FrER is even darker tonight!!!
Will read your posts and update you all tmr!!

Amazing look at those lovely lines!! Perfect :) So so so happy!!

CD2 - Exciting! haha NOT

Ok so DH and I started Maca today... along with my EPO, Vitamin D and Materna lol I think I am good to go...

When I handed DH the pill with his coffee he was like what is this and I said shut up and take it mister. But of course he went onto wikipedia and after reading for 5 minutes he said "oh ok I get why you're giving me this" LOL - Busted! Dont care because hes taking it lol...... :) He gave me a big hug about AF coming and said I should have told him yesterday so he could be there for me. Sweet. And I said I wanted to pull up my bootstraps and get going with this month. and we are likely going to be hornier than usual thanks to the Maca lmao......

I have enough OPKs for the month and I will start those next Thursday... keep on keeping on...come on April!! January BFP for me?? Hope so!

Barb cant wait to hear about DH's reaction this am :) XOXO

Lol do you know petz I can't for the life of me remember what site I got this off....I couldn't sleep last night so I did a lot of researching and trawled through site after site lol...
But I shall however go through my browsing history to see if anything jogs my memory he he heee...

How you feeling today love...hope it's positive like you get us all to be :)

I do wish barbs would get online with her blood test results lol...I'm on the edge of my seat here :)

Hi everyone! I just found the bnb site this past weekend. My DH and I were on our ttc cycle#4 and on 3/17 I got my first ever BFP I couldn't believe it. We were so happy! The planning began! I am poas addict, so I took a test every day--it was so amazing to see the second line and “pregnant". On 3/22 I woke up to some spotting. Went to the doctor and by that afternoon my Hcg level was down to 5. By that night, my hpt was already negative. We are so devastated! I'm 36 and I am so worried that this won't happen for us. Argh! My AF came later that day with a vengeance. Here we go again...

Anyway, I came across this thread on Saturday. I haven't been able to stop reading! I've read the ENTIRE thread!! I feel like I know all of you already. Barb-- CONGRATS!! You deserve it! What a long road you've had! I'm so excited for you!

Hi karevet! Welcome to the thread :) You are as crazy as Natjen I cant believe you read this entire thread but you definitely know us well then LOL..... and yes it is truly amazing about Barb we are thrilled for her! :)

I am so sorry to hear about what sounds like your chemical - honestly I cant even imagine. I fear the same thing happening but I try to take it all one month at a time. Chemicals are nasty and unfair... I am trying to take the approach of picking myself up right away - I gave myself one day to mourn AF and I am powerhousing this month lol - its all I can do!!! But I know its not the same thing for your situation so take the time you need of course.

I hope you can jump back into TTC again and get that BFP very soon. Are you TTC#1? My info is in my signature. Where are you from? Hope you will stick around with us :) I could use another TTC'er with all these BFPs hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->