6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ahh brilliant barbs...will.do.thanku for the advice...knowing me lol I probly would have done it text book style if you hadn't have told me that and got myself in a right wobbly lol

The tests pic really aren't good on here...the one from this afternoon MY eye didn't even notice at first it was oH who pionted it out lol then I could see it

So it's google google google for me tonight when lo is tucked up fast asleep...finally peace and quiet...this house is mad this week ahhhhhh lol
It's nice when they are home from work and I do truly love it but I just can't wait for normality and structure to return already lol...ahhh shame he he heee

:) :) :) xxx

Good luck with your research. It's not rocket science but you do have to follow the rules. Just don't stress over it OK? It's the best advice I got.

Meg, I'll let you two know right away! As soon as I know. xo

my dr is an absolute idiot... Well not my dr the one they fit me in with. >( I can in an told him about my cycle. I only bleed for two days in march and it was a week early period and that's when we decided to TRY! Got a positive test this weekend after tons of negative ones- somehow he got stuck on my two day period and told me and SH that is was a chemical. I said no your timing is off- line up perfectly with my opks. He said let's do an ultrasound. (What idiot dr does an ultrAsound at 11 dpo?!?!) nothing shows till 5 weeks! Anyhow... Nothing showed big surprise! And he said well let's get your bloodwork done and if its under 35 we will know its a chemical. So we got bloodwork done- beta came back at 55 today above average for 11-12 dpo - he said I looked at your fertility fried chart- thank goodness I had it to send to him!!) and it looks like your only just pregnant. I want to you to come back for another beta Monday to make sure your numbers are doubling and rule out a chemical for sure....

What a looney!

my dr is an absolute idiot... Well not my dr the one they fit me in with. >( I can in an told him about my cycle. I only bleed for two days in march and it was a week early period and that's when we decided to TRY! Got a positive test this weekend after tons of negative ones- somehow he got stuck on my two day period and told me and SH that is was a chemical. I said no your timing is off- line up perfectly with my opks. He said let's do an ultrasound. (What idiot dr does an ultrAsound at 11 dpo?!?!) nothing shows till 5 weeks! Anyhow... Nothing showed big surprise! And he said well let's get your bloodwork done and if its under 35 we will know its a chemical. So we got bloodwork done- beta came back at 55 today above average for 11-12 dpo - he said I looked at your fertility fried chart- thank goodness I had it to send to him!!) and it looks like your only just pregnant. I want to you to come back for another beta Monday to make sure your numbers are doubling and rule out a chemical for sure....

What a looney!

Isn't it amazing what we learn ourselves ? Sorry you had to see that dolt of a doctor! I have no idea why he would do an ultrasound at 11 dpo.

Crying out looood...I got ANOTHER evap....I'm thinking I got bad batch now...so if I'm still getting the by 12 dpo I'm contacting the site about the tests...I used amazon so it might be worth a look at some others to buy now....I got 10 miu earlys and EVERY one that I've done so far have evaped...
I'm a stressed lil bunny right now :(

A Good nights sleep and some new thoughts on a new day will help I think... Well lets see how the next few days go then...

Crying out looood...I got ANOTHER evap....I'm thinking I got bad batch now...so if I'm still getting the by 12 dpo I'm contacting the site about the tests...I used amazon so it might be worth a look at some others to buy now....I got 10 miu earlys and EVERY one that I've done so far have evaped...
I'm a stressed lil bunny right now :(

A Good nights sleep and some new thoughts on a new day will help I think... Well lets see how the next few days go then...

Sorry about the Evaps Nat! I have never had one myself but I've seen plenty of them on here and they are complete bollocks. Maybe you do have a bad batch. It's getting late there try to get some rest!

Danc- why does your doctor think you may be having a chemical? Did I miss something??
I'm happy your Beta is doing great!

Nat, I've had loads of Evans on the 10miu in all my testing year & a bit. It's not un common. Hang in there! And go get some sleep you night owl!!! Lol

No symptoms over here. Nada. I hope I escape the nausea this time. I was on an anti-nauseat my whole pregnancy last time. Eeep! But I have a bottle of the prescription in the medicine cabinet should I need it.

I am SO tired tonight. Horrible sleep last night. Ugh. I'm going to get ready for bed now. Good night ladies! XO

Hi Ladies...
I've been away for a while! Hope you ladies are doing great! Sooo..since my last BFN. I started Provera and now on CD1 today. Yay! lol... I start Femara on CD5-9. I have an appt with my doctor April 8th. I will then update you ladies on what they tell me.
On another note...My husband and I are flying to Las Vegas, NV this weekend. Leaving tomorrow! We totally need this! Have a great week....LovePink81

Wow! I was off for a day and the thread exploded!

Barb- Fx for you tomorrow! Post as soon as you know!!
Meg/Deb-let me know what y o u think of the maca, I may need to start this
Deb- Fx for a positive test! There seems to be something in the water around here lately!
Meg- You're next! Although pretty soon it will be just me on here...
Danc- Your doc was being obtuse. It sure sounds to me like a true BFP!
Pink- good luck with the meds, meds you'll have to let us know how it's going!

My hubby and I are ttc #1. You all have to hear about my stupid mistake tonight:

I'm so frustrated at myself!! So, I'm a couple days late from my normal o time (I'm on CD 6 today and this is my normal LH surge day). I bought the new Clear Blue advanced opk tests. Have you seen them? Anyway, they measure estrogen and your LH surge. I got my blinking smiley today which means I will LH surge tomorrow. The booklet says BD tonight and within the next two days. My DH was game so off we went... TMI (sorry!) But holy crap I was as dry as the Sahara! Without even thinking about it I grabbed some old KY warming liquid. :dohh: Apparently that will slow down and damage sperm and is not recommended at all when ttc. Big bummer. :growlmad::growlmad: Wish I would've thought of that sooner! Guess I'll be heading to the drugstore tomorrow to buy Pre-Seed. This whole sex on demand thing is kinda messing with my sex drive.

Wow! I was off for a day and the thread exploded!

Barb- Fx for you tomorrow! Post as soon as you know!!
Meg/Deb-let me know what y o u think of the maca, I may need to start this
Deb- Fx for a positive test! There seems to be something in the water around here lately!
Meg- You're next! Although pretty soon it will be just me on here...
Danc- Your doc was being obtuse. It sure sounds to me like a true BFP!
Pink- good luck with the meds, meds you'll have to let us know how it's going!

My hubby and I are ttc #1. You all have to hear about my stupid mistake tonight:

I'm so frustrated at myself!! So, I'm a couple days late from my normal o time (I'm on CD 6 today and this is my normal LH surge day). I bought the new Clear Blue advanced opk tests. Have you seen them? Anyway, they measure estrogen and your LH surge. I got my blinking smiley today which means I will LH surge tomorrow. The booklet says BD tonight and within the next two days. My DH was game so off we went... TMI (sorry!) But holy crap I was as dry as the Sahara! Without even thinking about it I grabbed some old KY warming liquid. :dohh: Apparently that will slow down and damage sperm and is not recommended at all when ttc. Big bummer. :growlmad::growlmad: Wish I would've thought of that sooner! Guess I'll be heading to the drugstore tomorrow to buy Pre-Seed. This whole sex on demand thing is kinda messing with my sex drive.

Awe I don't think it will ruin your chances- you haven't peaked yet.

Pink- have fun in Vegas!!

Nat- I got Evaps too especially with ic! Frer says no Evaps. Not sure if that's true or not but that is what they advertise

No reason for a chemical barb. You didn't miss anything. My dr is convinced that my bleeding from march 3-5 (heavy, heavy, spotting) was implantation bleeding which would have put me at 6 weeks 5 days and chemical pg... I tried explaining that I o'd since then and used opks and took tests everyday for the previous two weeks that all popped negative but he didn't seem to hear I thing I said.

Hi my name is Kerri and Im a poas addict. I may never stop and im 12dpo. Bfns all the time. Im marking sticks as often as my dog marks our fence...which is like all the time because he is not fixed.

Good morning ladies :)

crazy day here at work - was in Toronto for a Seminar so early and i am wiped... leaving early for a dermatology follow up so there is that at least! lol...

CD3 and nothing going on... popping all my pills like a good girl.

Hope you are all great and looking forward to Barb's message
:)

Hi Ladies...
I've been away for a while! Hope you ladies are doing great! Sooo..since my last BFN. I started Provera and now on CD1 today. Yay! lol... I start Femara on CD5-9. I have an appt with my doctor April 8th. I will then update you ladies on what they tell me.
On another note...My husband and I are flying to Las Vegas, NV this weekend. Leaving tomorrow! We totally need this! Have a great week....LovePink81

Enjoy Vegas - love it there! Where are you staying?

And good luck this cycle! I'll be creeping!

Petz me too...eeeeek...can't wait for her announcement :)

Heya kerri- welcome love...you'll have to get used to us crazies lol....ur in good company we can all relate to your pee aholic syndrome he hee heeee....
I've been peeing on sticks like a mad lately ...I'm sure if at this rate I carry on ill run out befor my new batch arrives....ill have to pop down the local woods and borrow afew sticks and twigs out of there lol:)
Congratulations dancebabe....I just looked over the thread from resent and relised I didn't even congratulate you love - how very rude of me lol
Wishing you h&h pg love...

Lovepink.- VEGAS yeah baby. I'd LOVE to go there one day :) hope you both have a great time.

Karvet don't be too upset with your mishap love you should be ok...funny to read tho lol:)
Just keep it in mind for next time lol...pre seed sounds like a good plan of action aswell- expensive tho isn't it :)
My oH showed me right up in our boots store...I asked very discreetly for the product and when she finally brought it out my oH shouted out HOW MUCH??? NO CHANCE!
I could have shrank to the size of a grain of sand...I quietly left the shop and kicked his ass lol

So still getting the fecking Evans...but like you say barbs and petz and danc I'm hanging in there
Had a really bad evening last night ...got myself all upset and stressed out...tried to put it behind me and sat down to whatch a bit of telly...whatched one born every minute and omg there was such a sad story on there I just broke down and the flood gates opened....what's the matter with me lately ?
So got an earlyish night and woke up ok ish today...another evap didn't help but what ev
Lol
So now I'm coming back from the park with my lo and I find out that the two teenagers (17) yrs old who live in my street ( who have a 4 month old) are knocked up again....now in normall circumstances I felt sorry for them because they are soo young....but they constantly scream at each other smoke dope like no tmr and now another ( accidental and irresponsibly ) have another one on the way.wtf! They don't even want it.:(

I hope they just grow the f&@# up and get on with their responsibillitys ...

Ok rant over....haaaaaa that's better lol
Sorry girls...

Soo can't wait for barbs announcement...it's exciting isn't it.yaye.:) :) :)

I'm 7 dpo today only five more days till I can't start to expect some good idea if I'm in or out this cycle...this seems to be very frustrating this cycle for me...think it's because I'm thinking something's wrong and that why I had my loss in jan...a trip to the gp needs to be done I think...
Can't go till atleast next Tuesday tho now as its flipping Easter isn't it lol

Well ill be back later to see barbs amaizballs announcement :)

Hi Ladies!

So I got the call that yes indeed I'm pregnant!
My Beta is 30 & I will be going back on Monday to make sure it's doubling. And then an ultrasound in 3 weeks!
I just hope this is a sticky bean. I am worried. I wish I didn't feel any worry. I think I'll feel this way for the next 9 months :(

Petz me too...eeeeek...can't wait for her announcement :)

Heya kerri- welcome love...you'll have to get used to us crazies lol....ur in good company we can all relate to your pee aholic syndrome he hee heeee....
I've been peeing on sticks like a mad lately ...I'm sure if at this rate I carry on ill run out befor my new batch arrives....ill have to pop down the local woods and borrow afew sticks and twigs out of there lol:)
Congratulations dancebabe....I just looked over the thread from resent and relised I didn't even congratulate you love - how very rude of me lol
Wishing you h&h pg love...

Lovepink.- VEGAS yeah baby. I'd LOVE to go there one day :) hope you both have a great time.

Karvet don't be too upset with your mishap love you should be ok...funny to read tho lol:)
Just keep it in mind for next time lol...pre seed sounds like a good plan of action aswell- expensive tho isn't it :)
My oH showed me right up in our boots store...I asked very discreetly for the product and when she finally brought it out my oH shouted out HOW MUCH??? NO CHANCE!
I could have shrank to the size of a grain of sand...I quietly left the shop and kicked his ass lol

So still getting the fecking Evans...but like you say barbs and petz and danc I'm hanging in there
Had a really bad evening last night ...got myself all upset and stressed out...tried to put it behind me and sat down to whatch a bit of telly...whatched one born every minute and omg there was such a sad story on there I just broke down and the flood gates opened....what's the matter with me lately ?
So got an earlyish night and woke up ok ish today...another evap didn't help but what ev
Lol
So now I'm coming back from the park with my lo and I find out that the two teenagers (17) yrs old who live in my street ( who have a 4 month old) are knocked up again....now in normall circumstances I felt sorry for them because they are soo young....but they constantly scream at each other smoke dope like no tmr and now another ( accidental and irresponsibly ) have another one on the way.wtf! They don't even want it.:(

I hope they just grow the f&@# up and get on with their responsibillitys ...

Ok rant over....haaaaaa that's better lol
Sorry girls...

Soo can't wait for barbs announcement...it's exciting isn't it.yaye.:) :) :)

I'm 7 dpo today only five more days till I can't start to expect some good idea if I'm in or out this cycle...this seems to be very frustrating this cycle for me...think it's because I'm thinking something's wrong and that why I had my loss in jan...a trip to the gp needs to be done I think...
Can't go till atleast next Tuesday tho now as its flipping Easter isn't it lol

Well ill be back later to see barbs amaizballs announcement :)

Hi Nat! Are your evaps grey? How long after you take the test do you notice it? I did notice I've had a batch once that came up looking like I'm pregnant but obviously I wasn't. The 20miu I've never had issues with BTW.

And I totally get your frustration. It's hard when you're trying to get pregnant & people who don't want to or shouldn't are getting knocked up w/o even trying. Remember too, these 17 year olds are VERY fertile so it's easier for them! GRRRRRR

The universe some times just seems to play unfair.

I hope you get your bfp this cycle! 7 days is very early still. My tests didn't start to get darker until 11dpo which is when I'd say I got my first bfp.

Hi Ladies!

So I got the call that yes indeed I'm pregnant!
My Beta is 30 & I will be going back on Monday to make sure it's doubling. And then an ultrasound in 3 weeks!
I just hope this is a sticky bean. I am worried. I wish I didn't feel any worry. I think I'll feel this way for the next 9 months :(

Hi Barb!

Great news :) I know you cant help but worry about your bean but thats the nature of being a mama as well I suppose. Just do your best to try to focus on being healthy and happy and do what you can to not overstress.

So happy and hoping you give me some fab :babydust

Thanks Meg! I don't know why I feel so worried.
I'm concerned if I miscarry & we go through this whole process again?! I'm not sure. I just want this to be it for us.

I have a feeling I'm going to be concerned this whole pregnancy based on what happened to us. I'm just afraid what if this joy is but a fleeting moment. Ugh.

I am definitely trying to send you LOTs & LOTS of babydust! :dust:
You totally deserve it!
Did you buy OPKs ya? How's the Maca going? I"m curious to see if you also find a boost of energy from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->