6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi xxxklkxxx welcome love...your in good company...
There certainly is something on the bottom test ...I can defo see a line...
Try not to get too stressed with the way things have turned out for you over recent months...
Lol I have been testing like a crazy mad lady for a week now...since 2 dpo wth I am mad...obviously for sure I wouldn't get a bfp that early lol
So any how I'm 9 dpo now and I'm trying my HARDEST not to test till Monday now ahhhhhhh :) lets see how that goes lol
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL..... :)
So where you from love...did you say your 10 dpo?
We're sort off ttc buddies give or take a day Yaye :)

How is everyone today- good I hope
:) :) :) xxx

Hiya barbs...tiredness sounds like symptoms to me love...and appetite loss is one too..that will soon switch round tho lol
Last night I ate a whole pizza - totally not like me....when I finished it I felt so ashamed however curious as to " was that a symptom" lol
What am I like
I soooo wanted to test this mrn....I made myself empty bladder and NoT test ha has
But smu nearly got me....It didn't succeed.Yaye :)
So one day down only 2 more to go...lol
Bbs are still very very sore tho and had a lot of bubbly feelings in tummy( lower down actually)
Been super tired aswell- mind you I've had countless late nights for over a week now tho
...now look at me....I'm effing symptom spotting now ha ha haaa....
Good luck with Tibetanist ...
The lovely Kate Middleton nearly gave away the sex of her baby the other week....someone in the crowd handed her a personalised baby grow....and she said her thank you's accompanied with a" Ill keep that for my my d......" Daughter? I think so...
Yaye

Anyway ill probably be back later...I'm at my mums for now with my niece and lo...nice to see them playing nicely....

Thankyou guys :) so glad I'm not going crazy lol the more I look at it the more I think it's disappeared and there was nothing there lol.

Hi natjenson,
Thankyou for your msg, it's nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing. Yes I'm 10dpo so we are like a day apart? I think ill try again on Sunday morning if I can hold out although its tempting to pee on a stick every time I need a pee lol. My tummy is just not right at all I think I must have a bug or something :-( just a constant uncomfortable tummy ache, urgh! I'm in the uk, nr Manchester, where are you from?
I hope your tests are the start of a Bfp for you :)

xxxx

Klk I can see something on the bottom for sure! Good luck!

I caved!!!!! Can't help it....thought maybe 9 dpo MIGHT show smith....faint evap !!!
What on earth am I doing he he heee
I shalt not test tmr. I'm having them hidden from my grasp...
Good luck to me :)

Hiya petz how you holding up love...what cd are you now...I got a good feeling about this cycle for you- don't know why I just do...:)
I really really want you to get your bfp befor me- you deserve it love...
Hope your ok :)

Thankyou guys :) so glad I'm not going crazy lol the more I look at it the more I think it's disappeared and there was nothing there lol.

Hi natjenson,
Thankyou for your msg, it's nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing. Yes I'm 10dpo so we are like a day apart? I think ill try again on Sunday morning if I can hold out although its tempting to pee on a stick every time I need a pee lol. My tummy is just not right at all I think I must have a bug or something :-( just a constant uncomfortable tummy ache, urgh! I'm in the uk, nr Manchester, where are you from?

xxxx

Hiya klk....cool a day apart...I hope your tum gets better soon.:hugs: altho I might ad when I had my lo I had awful tummy in the first four weeks( before I even knew I was pg)
So maybe it is the start of smth but I don't want to get your hopes up tho...
I'm a 30 day cycle how about you...maybe we might end up cycle buddies again next cycle eh lol ( hopefully not if we get our bfp's tho)
Soooo got my fingers crossed for you love- you hang in there ok...
I'm clucking away here for a pee on a stick fix ha ha I just want to know already he he heee :)
So I'm totally off to go get some chocolate right now...that will keep my hands busy for a while lol :happydance:

Oh no lol that didn't last long did it, hehe. Maybe you should just try testing every other day instead of trying to wait til mon?
How long have you guys been TTC? x

Sorry read that msg after i posted mine. Yes definatley go for chocolate Nom Nom always a good distraction. I'm going to be wanting to do a test in the morning but I must resist, once I do 1 I want to do them all day and it drives me crazy. I'm not sure of cycle length because my periods have been 2-3 months apart until last month. According to FF this will be a 33day cycle(my first cycle charting).
I did wonder about my odd tummy, it's very weird it's like my stomachs in a knot under my ribs, it does feel similar to when I was pregnant with my LB and the doctor said it was stretching pains and stuff but I'm kinda brushing it off as too early for that, don't wana get my hopes up either.
xx

Hi natjenson,

xxxx

Oh no lol that didn't last long did it, hehe. Maybe you should just try testing every other day instead of trying to wait til mon?
How long have you guys been TTC? x

Well we had our lo in oct 2011 and "gave my body time to recover" ( and get figure back lol) till we tried again...we used contraception on and off till end of July and then since August we been ntnp and then end of November we got a bfp ( totally unexpected) but I lost the baby on new yrs eve @ 10 wks...got it writing on my birthday...urgh ...so we started trying straight away as docter told us there was no reason not to ( apart from dating reasons) and that we'd be MORE fertile bc of misscarage.
So this is our 3 cycle again and were pulling out all the stops to make it happen lol fx

Ooh I forgot to say before...I'm in uk to...I'm in Plymouth- south west :)

Aww I'm sorry to hear that natjenson :-(
We had our LO in April 2010 and have been Ntnp since June 2012 thought I'd try charting this cycle so we could be more aware of the best time to be trying.
Oh we are in the same time zone - yay :)
xx

Well managed to not test on my fmu but now I'm starting to struggle and I want to cave lol. My tummy feels yuck still, think I've got trapped wind under my ribs, which eases but comes back and my tummy kinda feels like af is coming but don't normally get pains before its due, normal getting a banging headache a day or 2 before but not due until 3rd April.
How are you doing? x

Well I finally managed to capture what's going on with these tests....
So what do you think girls
Defo an evap isn't it
It's still faint but its the strongest one yet
Ooh and I'm now 10dpo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 21
Well I finally managed to capture what's going on with these tests....
So what do you think girls
Defo an evap isn't it
It's still faint but its the strongest one yet
Ooh and I'm now 10dpo...

Hey Nat. I can't see anything but it doesn't let me zoom much either so hard for me to say. Test again tomorrow !

Hi ladies happy Saturday. I woke up early today and went to a hot yoga class for the first time. It was pretty cool I liked it a lot! I bought a three week membership to see if I liked it. Sweat buckets!!! Good for TTC stress I figure. Maybe like acupuncture in that way....

Cd 5 over here and nothing new with me!! Just waiting to start those OPK on Thursday.

Xo

Ahh thanks petz...it is hard to see I guess :)
Glad your ok...yoga...I tried that once - i almost broke my back lol
Pilates is more gentle for me lol
Got my digi thermometer posted today...so I'm might start that tomorow morning...I know i probly won't see much happening but at least it will make my ff chart look more interesting and have some data ready for next cycle...Yaye :)

Hope ur having a good Easter everybody...getting your chocolate fixes are we? I know I am lol...

Nat I see smth. How man dpo at u?! Can you take a closer shot so it bigger & in natural light? I do see smth but it's like looking at it from a far distance. Is it colour? Is this like within 10minutes?!

Hey Meg! That's brave of you to do hot yoga. I like yoga but I have a problem with heat like that. Blech. Do you practice regular yoga often?

We are driving home from looking at houses. It's been a fail. Womp.
Will be going out tonight w a good friend. Dinner & drinks. Well. I will be breaking the news to her tonight!!

Nat I see smth. How man dpo at u?! Can you take a closer shot so it bigger & in natural light? I do see smth but it's like looking at it from a far distance. Is it colour? Is this like within 10minutes?!

Hey Meg! That's brave of you to do hot yoga. I like yoga but I have a problem with heat like that. Blech. Do you practice regular yoga often?

We are driving home from looking at houses. It's been a fail. Womp.
Will be going out tonight w a good friend. Dinner & drinks. Well. I will be breaking the news to her tonight!!

Hey Barb. Have a great time out tonight. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled !

I've done regular yoga once in awhile but usually by video. This was very different with the heat but I do love it. Will go again Monday I think!

Hiya barbs...that's the best shot I could get...I took a million pics of it trying to get iPad to focus on it but that's literally as close as it will let me go to it and focus...I love my iPad But the camera is annoying really...it only works when it wants too ha haa...
I got my thermometers and new tests today...( there different to the ones I already got) going to leave it till Monday to test now( ha haaa I keep saying that don't I )
I'm 10 dpo today...looked at my pg probabilities on my ff and its said 33% so far...
On Monday ill be 12 dpo so I MUST surely know smith by then...when I had my Harry I found out day before af...if I had an inclin I might have been pg I would be curios as to what day dpo I could have found out...you were 12 dpo weren't you?

Going to start temping tmr morning ...to start the data input on ff...I know I wouldn't see much but it gives it a head start doesn't it...

Anyway hope you have a great time out tonight love...I bet you'll be bursting to tell your friend....it'll be very emotional I bet :)
Ooh how did your reading go btw?

Hiya klk well done for not testing this morning- I know how hard this is lol
How are you holding up?
Is you tummy any better yet?

Nat - I uploaded your photo to my photo shop & its the oddest thing.
I can clearly see where the second line would be but it's just like a mere shadow. I'm assuming this is after 10 min?
And my iPad takes sorta sucky photos too. I would think it'd be the opposite to be honest.

My friend is going to loose her shit for sure. She was there for me when we lost our little girl & she was so thrilled that I was going to become a momma. So, yes she'll be very emotional I'm sure.

My reading was pretty interesting. And hopefully true.
He told me I wont have any money problems. And I could be very successful.
He said I'm very loyal to my husband & we have a strong relationship but there is some woman who's going to get inbetween us always like some fly buzzing in your ear. Oh right - that's his bitch of an ex. Right.
Anyway :)
Then he said I was born into a religion but I don't believe in God (true) & he said that I will find myself a new faith later in life.
He said I'm very handy with my hands & creative (true). I will live a long life & a good, interesting one. It was interesting. But you know, I take w/grain of rice. He didn't charge us for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->