6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

OMG congratulations barbs!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Yup the worries continues all the way through & still there after they are born ;) !! Just remember to take it easy, relax and drink tons if water!!

Just a flying visit as like a mad house here!!

Hi all :) waves!!

Thanks Meg! I don't know why I feel so worried.
I'm concerned if I miscarry & we go through this whole process again?! I'm not sure. I just want this to be it for us.

I have a feeling I'm going to be concerned this whole pregnancy based on what happened to us. I'm just afraid what if this joy is but a fleeting moment. Ugh.

I am definitely trying to send you LOTs & LOTS of babydust! :dust:
You totally deserve it!
Did you buy OPKs ya? How's the Maca going? I"m curious to see if you also find a boost of energy from it.

I know I cant understand what you've gone through but I can understand what you are saying and in your boots I would feel the same way. Dont cheat yourself out of what is likely to be a happy and healthy pregnancy - enjoy every day as best you can and try to only see the good in it. It's all you can do.

Thanks - Yeah I am only on maca day 2 but I will let you know! Today is a bad example re energy because I was in toronto at 730 am today (woke up at 5am and left at 6!!) so I am exhausted and want to go to bed NOW lol....

I am hoping it did the trick for you and will for me in the next couple of cycles - we will see!

:happydance: YES!!!!!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS barb :) :happydance:

Ok so your bound to be worried ok love.this is perfectly normal...however remember your needs as a preggy lady ok...u need to be stress free totally relaxed and make sure you take very opportunity to put them tootsies up...
I'm SO happy for you and dh yayyyyyyyye :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Petz we need to go full steam ahead now lol...maca it up ok :)

I'm on 2 a day also...still making me feel alittle sicky tho :(
Barbs I got an evap last night and kept it for the " natural daylight examination lol) and it was a very faint paink line this time....barley see able but there...I'm putting it down to an evap tho bc I think I've took at least another 3 since then and they too are also evaping ....can't wait for my next lot to come now so I can see what happens there and by the time they turn up I can expect real results ( or not )

Sorry about my lil rant earlier girls...I didn't intend to do it I just was in a typing rage ...by the time I tried to explain it all about the teenagers I almost flipped out ha ha :)
Your right tho barbs they only got to look at each other at that age :) grrrr lol
Maybe it WILL make them grow up and fix up eh.

Ahhhh I am elated for you barb you SO deserve this...you truly do...:happydance:

Hope all is well everyone...baby dust all round I say Yaye :happydance:

Big smileys for you all
:) :) :) xxx

Hi my name is Kerri and Im a poas addict. I may never stop and im 12dpo. Bfns all the time. Im marking sticks as often as my dog marks our fence...which is like all the time because he is not fixed.

LOL that's a great analogy. I can concur!
Welcome! How long have you been TTC?

Thanks Meg! I don't know why I feel so worried.
I'm concerned if I miscarry & we go through this whole process again?! I'm not sure. I just want this to be it for us.

I have a feeling I'm going to be concerned this whole pregnancy based on what happened to us. I'm just afraid what if this joy is but a fleeting moment. Ugh.

I am definitely trying to send you LOTs & LOTS of babydust! :dust:
You totally deserve it!
Did you buy OPKs ya? How's the Maca going? I"m curious to see if you also find a boost of energy from it.

I know I cant understand what you've gone through but I can understand what you are saying and in your boots I would feel the same way. Dont cheat yourself out of what is likely to be a happy and healthy pregnancy - enjoy every day as best you can and try to only see the good in it. It's all you can do.

Thanks - Yeah I am only on maca day 2 but I will let you know! Today is a bad example re energy because I was in toronto at 730 am today (woke up at 5am and left at 6!!) so I am exhausted and want to go to bed NOW lol....

I am hoping it did the trick for you and will for me in the next couple of cycles - we will see!

HI Meg! Good point. I'm not planning to rob myself. I know I'll be more worried than last time. I wasn't worried last time.
But I think I'll feel better once my results on Monday come back & then we have the ultrasound in 3 weeks.

Ew that's early morning :( WTH!
I was up at 6am. Gross. Had the kiddo over so early school & then the clinic.

I hope it does the trick for you this month! How many are you taking per day?

Thanks for the Birthday wish Nat!!! WHOO!
I keep forgetting it's my birthday actually.

:happydance: YES!!!!!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS barb :) :happydance:

Ok so your bound to be worried ok love.this is perfectly normal...however remember your needs as a preggy lady ok...u need to be stress free totally relaxed and make sure you take very opportunity to put them tootsies up...
I'm SO happy for you and dh yayyyyyyyye :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Petz we need to go full steam ahead now lol...maca it up ok :)

I'm on 2 a day also...still making me feel alittle sicky tho :(
Barbs I got an evap last night and kept it for the " natural daylight examination lol) and it was a very faint paink line this time....barley see able but there...I'm putting it down to an evap tho bc I think I've took at least another 3 since then and they too are also evaping ....can't wait for my next lot to come now so I can see what happens there and by the time they turn up I can expect real results ( or not )

Sorry about my lil rant earlier girls...I didn't intend to do it I just was in a typing rage ...by the time I tried to explain it all about the teenagers I almost flipped out ha ha :)
Your right tho barbs they only got to look at each other at that age :) grrrr lol
Maybe it WILL make them grow up and fix up eh.

Ahhhh I am elated for you barb you SO deserve this...you truly do...:happydance:

Hope all is well everyone...baby dust all round I say Yaye :happydance:

Big smileys for you all

Nat, how many caps of Maca are you taking? I took two in morning, two in afternoon & my stomach wasn't happy. So I reduced it to 1 in the morning, one in the afternoon & this was MUCH better.

OK wait - how can they all be evaps if its pink lines on all your tests? Maybe it's not an evap?! Wanna post it ???? I'd be so tempted to get a FRER at this point if I were you.

Yep, gotta love young people & their fertility. Hah! Damn. I hate anyone that gets pregnant easily now :haha:

:happydance: Yay for me! And hopefully Yay for you soon too!

Happy birthday and CONGRATS on the offi al news barb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nat- keep testing ;) it will happen for ya!

Thanks for the wishes Dancbabe!
Did you go in for your blood work yet?

Hiya barbs only one of the tests has actually gone pink...very very very slightly tho...at first glance you wouldn't see it but if you look closely its there...tried to snap shot it but the iPad won't focus on the close up and it doesn't show when it's not close up...urgh....
So I'm going to stop testing for a couple of days now( ill darn well give a good try anyway lol) and try and hold out till Monday...if the test that I'm thinking is another evap then it will give me some idea if was or wasn't then.
My bbs are fecking killing me...so sensitive barley touchable...owwweeeeee...
Gunna look at some frers maybe tmr

Hiya barbs only one of the tests has actually gone pink...very very very slightly tho...at first glance you wouldn't see it but if you look closely its there...tried to snap shot it but the iPad won't focus on the close up and it doesn't show when it's not close up...urgh....
So I'm going to stop testing for a couple of days now( ill darn well give a good try anyway lol) and try and hold out till Monday...if the test that I'm thinking is another evap then it will give me some idea if was or wasn't then.

I sure hope this is it for you!!! Frer are awesome! GL waiting 3 days girl- may the power of the steel bladder be with you :p

FX!!!

I sure hope this is it for you!!! Frer are awesome! GL waiting 3 days girl- may the power of the steel bladder be with you :p

FX!!!

Hahaha!

Ha ha I'm totally nuts..im actually 8dpo today...so now I can't even count properly tee he heeeee...:wacko: :dohh:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Hi guys, please can I join? Me and my partner have been trying since last June when I came of the contraceptive pill but my periods have been erratic, missing 2-3 months between periods. Finally (fingers crossed they seen to be regulating) so this is my first month charting. I bought a bulk lot of pg tests online and because try are there I can't resist temptation to test early. I tested at 8 dpo and also today 10dpo, 1st was neg and today I swear I can see a faint line but I don't no if I'm tricking myself. I haven't had any Evaps in the whole batch and I've used a good 15-20 already on past months. I also have mega sore boobs but I normally do before ad and atm I have real bad trapped wind under my ribs it's killing me. I can't help but feel negative every time I get a neg test so I don't no why I keep doing it and also I can help but think if iam by any chance already preg what if there's something wrong and that's why I'm getting pain under my ribs? Im 26 and have a 3yr old son who was born via emergency section.
I've been lurking on here for abit an also read a big chunk of the beg of the thread before realising how long it was and wanted to say a huge congratulations to barbs, this thread is like your TTC diary, I wish you all the luck in the world xxx

What do you think? Top test is 8dpo and bottom is 10dpo? Defo something there isn't there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 23
Yes! There is smth on the bottom test. No questions asked.

Meg, low key birthday. We went out to dinner with a couple who are my close friends. Great dinner. My stomach hasn't been great for 4 days so my appetite is crushed.
Irritable bowls :(

Nat, good plan to wait a bit. I wish you the strength to wait!
FX for you!

Dancbabe, I am also going for another Beta test on Monday too! Here is FX numbers are doubling!!!

I'm in a parking lot waiting for my appointment with my Tibetian doctor. Getting an assessment again & probably more herbs. But I'm afraid that if I struggle w/nausea this pregnancy I might not be able to take them.
Oh & for fun he is doing a complimentary palm reading!!
He did it for two people I know & there were accuracies. Anyway I am not paying so not bad.

I'll update you on what he says!

I feel sorta sleepy. Even after a good night sleep. I wonder if the sympts are already kicking in. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->