6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hiya everyone :)
Jen I do see a line too, I reckon you Should try with 1 of your differant kinds of tests with a fmu see what it's like? I managed to hold out on testing all day but once I saw your pic I caved and have just taken another :-( feel like the shrimp, Joc, in finding nemo where he's not meant to clean the tank and caves and cleans a little bit and when he gets caught says "I am ashamed" lol!
My tummy is awful. I think if its this bad tomorrow ill be seeking some medical help from somewhere coz I can't carry on with this.
Barbs, so happy for you even though I don't know you, it will be lovely to tell your friend xx

Klk Lol that's is soo funny...( about joc)I ABSOLUTLY love finding nemo.i always watch it when I'm ill too to cheer me up a little...
I'm gunna hold out till Monday ( no really I am - honest lol) till I test again...will probly use my new tests for sure
Will defo let you all know what happens there.

Yes barbs that line was there after 10 mins...I got distracted with my lo and completely forgot about it ...- oooops.... :)
However the line is STILL the slightest of pinks now... I'd say its more grey tho.
Are you still taking your maca barbs? Have you felt a noticeable difference taking them...I'm sure I had a load more energy today :)

:) :) :) xxx

Barbs...I'm reading about average bb temps....
I haven't a clue really...but can I ask you if mine is ok?
I tempted this morning and it was 98.8 ? Is this right....it was actually 37.13 and I converted it and it gave me 98.834
I read that my temp needs to stay high for at least 12 days after ovulation...I'm now 11dpo...so I guess this is normal for it to be high- but is this high right?

Thank you ... :)

Hiya girls...I found this e book...I'm not sure if anyone would find this handy...
It's $35 ...which works out to roughly £23
She's a genuine woman who wants to share her info and guarantees a fertility improvement or your money back.
She fell pregnant on this info and claims hundreds of woman have too since the release of her book...
Just thought I'd share this with you all :)
Every little helps :)

Beth Kiley-personal path to pregnancy

Hi guys,
Jen that is really high, mine haven't been passed 36.85.

It's been an emotional day today, I've cried so much. I went I A&E this morning with stomach pains, not slept all night. Anyway after being poked and proded and checked internally it turns out I'm pregnant, 3-4weeks and its a possible ectopic pregnancy, they wanted to keep me in but then decided to let me go home with pain killers and a number so I go straight back to the ward I anything happens. I'm also back on Tuesday for more bloods and a possible scan. So it's a waiting game until Tuesday :-(

xx

Awwwe klk...I screeched out with excitement when I started reading this and then read on and saw what else you wrote and my heart sank for you....
This news years eve gone I went for my ante natal check up and my midwife told me this too...ectopic she said...I was absolutely devastated to say the least...later in the day I phoned my docters as I was SO anxious and he reassured me that this cannot be but told me to hang tight and relax till I got to epu in 7 days....7 DAYS I said how the fuck am I supposed to wait until then? Anyhow I somehow manage to make it. And the news was devastating when I got there...they confirmed my miscarge( on my birthday) words cannot describe how I feel for you love....you hold on girl ok....anyway what I'm trying to say is sometimes they get it VERY wrong...I hope they got it wrong ( about ectopic) for you....I know it's very hard klk but pls stay strong- dont give up yet ok...I'm praying for you and your little babba...
I really hope it turns around for you and I'm always here if you want to talk
Hugs to you klk:hug:

Hi Jen, Call me Kay(Kayleigh) klk is my initials :)
I'm ok, I just hate being in limbo, I'm pretty much numb atm tbh I don't know how to feel, best to not feel anything until I know more I suppose. The blood test for pregnancy came back positive but very weak, I'm guessing that's normal at only 12dpo? Anyway some of the midwives on the ward told me it could just be implantation pains and not to worry they just want to rule ectopic out because I've been in pain for 6 days now :-( not sure if that was just to calm my tears or not.
I've got painkillers which are making me shattered and I've got the ward number as I'm to return straight away if anything worsens or there's bleeding. At least that means I won't have to go through the A&E wait again.
Have you tested today Jen or are you managing to hold out? xx

Klk I just wanted to pop in and say how sorry I am you are going through this. I'm sending you a huge hug (((((hugs)))))) I hope they have it wrong!!!!!!!!

Hiya Kay...Yaye I did manage ( so far lol ) not to test today....however I'm just itching to bc I been reading about high temps and how long they are meant to peak for...I'm getting strong urges to test now :)

What you say about limbo and not feeling nothing for now...maybe your right for the minute...that might be best for now...until you now for sure what's actually happening...implantation pain can suck sometimes but I also appreciate your fears.
Try and take it easy for now and get as much rest as possible- that really helps...I don't know if you got any family members that can help you with the day to day stuff for a few days...
I wish you all the luck for Tuesday ok...got my fx for you

Thankyou nimbec, I really hope it's not that either, fingers crossed hey x

Jen - I bet you are, I'm dying to see your test too :) hehe, sorry that probably doesn't help.
I didn't have time be excited about being pregnant since I got told its a weak positive but possibly could be ectopic in the same conversation and I'm feeling so much pain. I'm scared, really scared but not got my head fully around the fact there's a baby there and I don't really want to yet I just keep putting it out of my head for now. It's surreal, doesn't feel like its happening to me. Just numb I think until I have answers.

Good luck on your next pg test, I have a good feeling about yours xx

I hope it is good news too...I been going out of my mind today lol...I just want pee pee pee on them stickys lol

I know it must be scary for you love but try not to be ok...it's really important you be relaxed...easier said then done I know and we are all here for you ok.
Make sure your taking it easy aswell :)
Ooh and try and make sure you get a good sleep tonight too...sleeps aids your body's strength...
Hope your ok :)

Hi ladies! Care if I join ya? I'm 7DPO and about to pull my hair out!:)

Hiya trichick welcome love...baby dust to you...7 dpo not long to go till testing then - or are you already doing so lol? :)

Klk Lol that's is soo funny...( about joc)I ABSOLUTLY love finding nemo.i always watch it when I'm ill too to cheer me up a little...
I'm gunna hold out till Monday ( no really I am - honest lol) till I test again...will probly use my new tests for sure
Will defo let you all know what happens there.

Yes barbs that line was there after 10 mins...I got distracted with my lo and completely forgot about it ...- oooops.... :)
However the line is STILL the slightest of pinks now... I'd say its more grey tho.
Are you still taking your maca barbs? Have you felt a noticeable difference taking them...I'm sure I had a load more energy today :)

If its the slightest pink, wouldnt that be the start of your positive?! I sure hope so!!!

I'm not taking Maca anymore. There is a difference of opinion as to whether or not its safe during pregnancy so I've stopped. On April 8th, I will be seeing my Natropath Doctor & I'll ask her about it.

Yes, I noticed LOTS of energy so it would be great if I could use it through out my pregnancy. But I'll let the doctor decide.

Barbs...I'm reading about average bb temps....
I haven't a clue really...but can I ask you if mine is ok?
I tempted this morning and it was 98.8 ? Is this right....it was actually 37.13 and I converted it and it gave me 98.834
I read that my temp needs to stay high for at least 12 days after ovulation...I'm now 11dpo...so I guess this is normal for it to be high- but is this high right?

Thank you ... :)

Nat, that's a good high temperature. As long as it's staying above your cover line, you're good. And it should stay high for at least 17 days. 12 is too soon. Lot of woman have 13-15 day LP.

Hi TriChick! Are you testing?!
It's a stressful two weeks. BAH.
Good luck & :dust:

Meg, where are you?! How are ya?

Ladies, Happy Easter! Just had a huge feast with a big ham!!! YUM!!!

Hiya barbs thanks so much for that :)
Omg your so right about " letting temping doing my head in" lol
I'm laying here wide a flipping wake thinking thinking thinking ahhhhhhh lol....
So today I learnt ALOT about it all think I got it now...it's exciting but at the same time very frustrating eh
I now can't wait to see what my temp is tomorow...I hope it more or less the same or rising...good news if so eh...the triphasic stage wasn't as hard as I thought to learn about ...I been especially interested in this today lol

Glad to hear you had a great Easter barbs...
I been wondering about meggy too? Where are you girl? Coooooooome baaaaaack lol
Hope your ok meg :)
So anyway I'm going to nail my eyes shut now and firmly slap forehead till i fall asleep lol
Night night all

Lol I *might* have tested at 6DPO, but in my defense the IC was under the bathroom sink and far too close for me to resist the urge. I'm only human:haha: Naturally it was a BFN. I picked up some FRER today while out and about, still have a $store test, and a lonely FR Digital Gold that is patiently waiting to confirm my future BFP:) I'm testing tomorrow morning, and the symptom spotting is driving me crazy. I spread the tests out so I have one every morning between now and Friday (12DPO). We are traveling from the States to London and Edinburgh for vacation for 9 days, if I don't see a BPF or AF by the time we leave I am vowing to stay away from testing until we get back. Haha it will probably be a much needed break from my POAS addiction, and will keep my DH from going mad! Fingers crossed for all of us!:)

Nat, please try not to loose sleep over it! I was getting restless sleep b/c I was nervous about screwing up the morning temp results. Tossing/turning, if I slept w mouth open, if I got up an hour before my alarm is freak out b/c then it wouldn't be "same time every morning, minimum 3 hours sleep".
And once my doc said to relax and these things won't affect me seeing a shift, I finally slept normally again. Lol. Crazy lady syndrome.

Tri, I know te feeling about testing. I've had some very crazy testing moments in moments of desperation. I hated feeling that way. And I don't even wanna know how much I've spent in pregnancy tests. I think I'd be more than shocked.

Took a FRER this morning, and it ain't pretty lol. Blinding BFN. Oh well, at least I can get on with my day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->