6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Temp still high this morning however a slight drop - not hardly nothing tho... 98.798
AND I RESISTED the urge to test too...Yaye for me ...your totally right barbs I am crazy lady syndrome lately he he heee.
Feeling sick again aswell...urgh
It's lunch time here and I can't bare the bought of eating but needs must I spose

:) :) :) xxx

Aww well done for resisting Jen, when are you planning to test? I still want to do a test today lol
Tri - your still early yet, give it time :)
Xx

Hey Nat! Slight drops are fine. They'll fluctuate. Don't worry!!! Long as it's above the cover line.
Sick to your tummy?! Have you tried reducing your Maca dosage?

TriChick, How long have you been trying?
And how many dpo are you today?!
I got my bfp on a FRER at 11dpo & didnt really notice a difference in darkness until that night. So hold on!

Sorry nat, I have no idea why I called you Jen haha. Heads in the clouds.
Yes my higher temps fluctuated up n down not by much though.
Getting really nervous now about tomorrow, feel abit sick x

Barbikins - trichick is 8DPO today as yesterday she was 7DPO

We decided to start trying again mid-December. With our son we fell pregnant almost instantly, this has been a little different lol. AF came on Jan 5th, and then nothing until March 7th. I didn't ovulate the first half of that 58-day cycle (was using OPKs), but after 40 days of negative OPKs I got frustrated and gave up! Right before the Jan cycle I started getting deep breast pain in both breast, almost identical to the achy engorgement feeling from BFing (I stopped last March). It was constant and only got worse leading up to AF, and has continued every day since. I saw my doc in January to rule out cysts, she said she didn't see anything on an U/S and didn't feel anything unusual. It has been a total mystery since, doesn't help symptom spotting either!

I've had that symptom myself and thought it to be a pregnancy symptom but turned out to be nothing. Symptom spotting leads to a lot of false hope.

I've had no pregnancy symptoms thus far.
I can say through observation I've been producing a lot of creamy & watery CM & my cervix is high. But that's also not inductive of early pregnancy symptoms.
I recon by week 6 I will develope the sore boobs & exhaustion.

Hi guys,
Jen that is really high, mine haven't been passed 36.85.

It's been an emotional day today, I've cried so much. I went I A&E this morning with stomach pains, not slept all night. Anyway after being poked and proded and checked internally it turns out I'm pregnant, 3-4weeks and its a possible ectopic pregnancy, they wanted to keep me in but then decided to let me go home with pain killers and a number so I go straight back to the ward I anything happens. I'm also back on Tuesday for more bloods and a possible scan. So it's a waiting game until Tuesday :-(

xx

So sorry to hear this klk! Stay strong as you can. I don't know much about ectopic pregnancies but is that when the fertilized egg Burroughs into a tube instead? Good luck at your appt tomorrow. :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm here sorry just been busy this weekend. I don't get on much when DH is around lol! I'm off again today though woo so I went to hot yoga again for some relaxing and exercise. Felt great. Been taking my Maca every day but sometimes I forget at night I hope that's ok! I indulged in a few drinks this weekend for the first time in a few months and felt they were well deserved lol. I'm on cd7 so ill start my OPK on Thursday :).

Nat I have major fingers crossed for you over here !

Barb I hope by some miracle that you avoid the nasty pg. symptoms!

I hope Maca helps you ladies. I have no. Lie why it finally happened but that's te only new thing I've done. Although I wonder if my CM quality wasn't ideal. *shrugs*

I can't wait to find out about you ladies!

Nat have you thought about testing w a FRER to see if your faint pink on IC is real?!

I hope Maca helps you ladies. I have no. Lie why it finally happened but that's te only new thing I've done. Although I wonder if my CM quality wasn't ideal. *shrugs*

Nat have you thought about testing w a FRER to see if your faint pink on IC is real?!

Hope so too :) we will see but it can't hurt and I'm happy to add on whatever may help!

Good idea Nat can you use an FRER?

Hiya Kay...no worries about Jen lol...I kinda dindin want to say anything bc you had more important things on ur mind love :)
How are you today btw? Better I hope. Did the painkillers help at all?

Petz Yaye your back...tut tut tut drinky poos eh lol....Naaa you go girl...u deserve the occasional one don't you eh :)
This ttc thing is very taxing on our " normall " routines so I'm sure letting your hair down won't hurt...you work hard so play hard I say :)

Barbs...I been pretty down in the dumps today...feel ill...sick,no appetite headaches crampy twinges the general low down carppyness really....probly be better tmr :)

Tri...Harrison? Great name eh...my lo is called Harry too and they are only few months apart aswell....
Have you been told of or heard about secondary infertility?....it's nothing serious it just sucks that there sometimes isn't any answers for it...I think I have this- but not entirely sure tho
Good luck for your bfp aswell this month love

Well I hope I'm feeling better tmr I can't stand feeling like this...urgh...:(
Hope you have all had a great easter weekend peeps

Good luck for tmr Kay ill be thinking about you...fx it's good news for you :)

Ooh barbs did you say you had your beta results today-how did that go :)

Hi Petzy, yes it's where it starts developing in the tube. I just have to hope all will be ok and that that's not the case. If it is the case I have no idea what happens I just know that it will have been caught early enough to hopefully save the tube, at the moment im early enough that's there's no real danger of it rupturing. But keeping my fingers crossed that little bean is in the right place and is jut making itself known.
Good luck with your cycle, not long until ovulation now right? How long have you been trying? xx

I'm going to beg plead and TELL oH if I can order some tmr online lol...should get them before af then ( if it arrives )

Hi Nat, I feel ok thanks, managed to sleep pretty well and only woke once so much better than the night before when I got no sleep. I think all the codeine knocked me out. Pains not been as bad today, still there but I could cope with it although not sure if that's the pain killers that's helping rather than it being better. When are you due to take a pg test? I'm dying to know :) x

Thanks Nat. :). I don't feel bad about it ! Can you get am FRER from a local pharmacy?

Hi Petzy, yes it's where it starts developing in the tube. I just have to hope all will be ok and that that's not the case. If it is the case I have no idea what happens I just know that it will have been caught early enough to hopefully save the tube, at the moment im early enough that's there's no real danger of it rupturing. But keeping my fingers crossed that little bean is in the right place and is jut making itself known.
Good luck with your cycle, not long until ovulation now right? How long have you been trying? xx

Oh I didn't know that we'll I hope you're right absolutely. Glad to see you got some rest and the pain killers helped

We have been actively TTC for 8 months :). Start my fertile days on Wednesday...... Positive OPK almost always comes on cd 14 so well see.

I'm going try my best to hold out till wens day now...dpo14 then...
So glad ur feeling better now...I really hope it all goes well for you tmr fx for you ok:)
Codeine tends to do that aswell I always have an emergency stash of it lol just incase...
It's good stuff and does the trick but beware lt can lead to dependance...I never take it for more than three days in a row just incase...:)

Been feeling alittle down today been having a few mild crampy feelings and twinges (nothing bad )..but think its bc I'm not feeling to well either...hoping its gone tmr and that I'm just having a crappy day ...
Interested to know what my temp is in the mrn too...been reading about triphasic temps and that it can mean pregnancy has occurred but don't want to get my hopes up...
Like barbs says as long as my temps stay above my cover line it's a good sign:)

Thanks Nat. :). I don't feel bad about it ! Can you get am FRER from a local pharmacy?

Ooh I didn't think of that petz....that's certainly worth a gander...will let you all know tmr if I either cave and test or if I find a frer at chemists :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->