6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hiya barbs...hope you don't mind but I just read some of your blog....wow what a amazing journey you have been through...you sooooooooo deserve your rainbow baby love....
So anyway it got me thinking....I'm a right yapper ( as you probably work out by now lol) so I thought why don't I do this too...so I've now wrote my own blog...and it feels sooo much better getting it all off my chest now lol

Also I notice your tat on your arm- wow barbs from what I can see its incredible...that must have hurt tho lol

:) :) :) xxx

Hiya barbs...hope you don't mind but I just read some of your blog....wow what a amazing journey you have been through...you sooooooooo deserve your rainbow baby love....
So anyway it got me thinking....I'm a right yapper ( as you probably work out by now lol) so I thought why don't I do this too...so I've now wrote my own blog...and it feels sooo much better getting it all off my chest now lol

Also I notice your tat on your arm- wow barbs from what I can see its incredible...that must have hurt tho lol

Good for you Nat ! I have checked in in Barbs blog pretty regularly. She is a star! Very inspirational. As all of you are to me :).

I didn't notice Barb had a tat! I've got one on my low abdomen. DH initials. I love It! And yep it hurt lol.

Edit I went and found Barbs tat! :). Very cool

Good for you Nat ! I have checked in in Barbs blog pretty regularly. She is a star! Very inspirational. As all of you are to me :).

I didn't notice Barb had a tat! I've got one on my low abdomen. DH initials. I love It! And yep it hurt lol.

Ooooh I got one too...it's a patheticly small one thoe...it's on my wrist it's my oH name lol...I'm just glad he wasn't called slobberdam malosavich pmsl.

Hi Ladies...
I've been away for a while! Hope you ladies are doing great! Sooo..since my last BFN. I started Provera and now on CD1 today. Yay! lol... I start Femara on CD5-9. I have an appt with my doctor April 8th. I will then update you ladies on what they tell me.
On another note...My husband and I are flying to Las Vegas, NV this weekend. Leaving tomorrow! We totally need this! Have a great week....LovePink81

Enjoy Vegas - love it there! Where are you staying?

And good luck this cycle! I'll be creeping!

Hi Barbikins! Congrats on your BFP! That's awesome!! We stayed with some friends the first couple of days then got a room at the Treasure Island.

Hi Ladies....
Vegas was a lot of fun. I was kind of bad...didn't take my pills how I was suppose to for the last 3days! Bad me...I did take my femara last night though. No more slacking for me!! lol...
I'm hoping for BFP this round xx for me! :dust: to all of us!!

Well my temp was till high this morning...98.618
Af due on Saturday -interested to see if I start to see a significant drop starting tomorow or Thursday... Did a test with my new batch today....stark white bfn.....starting to feel out now :(
Lets see what 14 dpo brings tmr instead then....

Hiya Kay...no worries about Jen lol...I kinda dindin want to say anything bc you had more important things on ur mind love :)
How are you today btw? Better I hope. Did the painkillers help at all?

Petz Yaye your back...tut tut tut drinky poos eh lol....Naaa you go girl...u deserve the occasional one don't you eh :)
This ttc thing is very taxing on our " normall " routines so I'm sure letting your hair down won't hurt...you work hard so play hard I say :)

Barbs...I been pretty down in the dumps today...feel ill...sick,no appetite headaches crampy twinges the general low down carppyness really....probly be better tmr :)

Tri...Harrison? Great name eh...my lo is called Harry too and they are only few months apart aswell....
Have you been told of or heard about secondary infertility?....it's nothing serious it just sucks that there sometimes isn't any answers for it...I think I have this- but not entirely sure tho
Good luck for your bfp aswell this month love

Well I hope I'm feeling better tmr I can't stand feeling like this...urgh...:(
Hope you have all had a great easter weekend peeps

Good luck for tmr Kay ill be thinking about you...fx it's good news for you :)

Ooh barbs did you say you had your beta results today-how did that go :)

Yeah after WEEKS of bickering about a name, DH and I finally discovered Harrison and both fell in love with it. Lol now that he's here, I couldn't think of a better suited name for him:)

And yes, I'm come across some info about secondary infertility. You're right, it DOES suck that a lot of times there are no answers:( My sister dealt with this on a small level with her second, she was very frustrated that all tests were coming back normal but she still wasn't seeing her BFP. Luckily it eventually worked itself out and now she has 3 pretty little girls:) Lol quite the handful!

So ladies, here is my 9DPO FMU test. Do you see what I (maybe) see? Lol or am I losing my mind?
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8266/8613472074_4c4f863a2a.jpg
IMAG0491 by Jen Nolin, on Flickr

Pic taken at 8 minutes post-pee:) Pink IRL

@Trichick: That is exactly how my FRER looked at 7 dpo and late that evening I took a Clearblue and it came back positive. Looks pretty damn good for you :thumbup:

Haha that's what I like to hear! I've got another FRER and a FR Gold Digital at home, going to retest with FMU tomorrow morning.

So ladies, here is my 9DPO FMU test. Do you see what I (maybe) see? Lol or am I losing my mind?
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8266/8613472074_4c4f863a2a.jpg
IMAG0491 by Jen Nolin, on Flickr

Pic taken at 8 minutes post-pee:) Pink IRL

Ooooh tri chick I defo see something love...are you going to test again tmr?

If I can wait that long, lol. My DH says he can't wait and wants me to test tonight too:) I might pick up a 3-pack of FRER on the way home from work and test both tonight and tomorrow morning. A few more FRERs never hurt anyone, right?:haha:

If I can wait that long, lol. My DH says he can't wait and wants me to test tonight too:) I might pick up a 3-pack of FRER on the way home from work and test both tonight and tomorrow morning. A few more FRERs never hurt anyone, right?:haha:

Trichick keep your gold test for the mrn love...like you said you were saving that one for them lovely lines...tmr lines will be clearer as the hormone doubles in 24 hrs...
I'd use your other ones tonight if you can't resist :)

Well Ladies, I just had a horrible phone call. My HCG levels arent doubling so they're not thinking this is a viable pregnancy.
I have to go back Thursday for more blood work but I think this is it.
:(

Well Ladies, I just had a horrible phone call. My HCG levels arent doubling so they're not thinking this is a viable pregnancy.

Omg barbs that sucks.ALOT...I hope your ok
Just you keep calm tho ok...got my fx crossed for you for Thursday...I REALLY hope they got this wrong...have you tested again recently have the lines got any darker?
Maybe you might have lower figures than averge- some women's hgc levels go a little slower sometimes
I really feel for you...try to be relaxed ok.and try not to worry aswell.....xxx

What!? NO!!! So not fair!!! *hugs tightly* Maybe with some luck HCG will double and then some by Thursday. Keeping you in my thoughts/prayers.

Thanks ladies but my HCG was 40 on Thursday & it only went up to 44 today.

What!? NO!!! So not fair!!! *hugs tightly* Maybe with some luck HCG will double and then some by Thursday. Keeping you in my thoughts/prayers.

..hugs to you barbs...:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->