6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok so my temp this morning was...98.996 wow!!!
I didn't expect this today...I honestly thought it was start to decrease today as af is only 3 days away...so maybe tmr I would see the decrease instead...got two new tests out this morning too....first one...no dye! Second one the test was bent ahhh fleck sake...just my luck eh :)

:) :) :) xxx

Ok so I'm totally fed up with these Evaps now !!! So this test picture I just posting isn't entirely dry yet but it's obvious what's going on here...DUDS !!!

So I'm in town now...and I'm on the search for some frers...
Does anyone think 20 miu would make any difference at all?
Im 14 dpo and I'm Fed up urgh! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 16
What does frer stand for?
Your tests look the same as the ones I have Nat, did you use an fmu? I think asdas own and the first response tests are meant to be good arent they?

Barbs, please don't get too down yet. Your HCG numbers arent always a clear indication of what's going on. I have honestly read that people have been pregnant and had no or very little hcg. Your really early on so maybe just maybe everything could be ok? Some people dont even get a positive test at this stage so surely not everyone's hcg start going up straight away like it should. Just try not to get too down until you know for sure. They haven't risen much but they haven't dropped either xx

Aww Nat that was such a nice message. Thank you so much.
You girls are amazing & it would be so much harder if it were not for all your support. Truly grateful to have gotten to know all of you.
XO

I have also read that a lot of woman fall pregnant after a miscarriage. But the thing that concerns me is that I didn't fall pregnant on our own. It was through IUI. I spoke with DH this morning & we are going to try on our own this month & if it doesn't work, we will go ahead with IUI again. And of course see what our doctor has to say too.
I don't have much faith we will get pregnant on our own so I dunno. I just can't believ this is happening to us. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to another baby. It's just so sad.

And major spotting started this morning. So I expect AF full on some time today. Maybe tmr. And then really, any point to go in for bloods tomorrow?! I should email a nurse today & ask. B/C it seems like wasted time.

Ok so I'm totally fed up with these Evaps now !!! So this test picture I just posting isn't entirely dry yet but it's obvious what's going on here...DUDS !!!

How odd. I've had this happen with the 10miu but never the 20miu. It's not pink at all?!?!

Ok so my temp this morning was...98.996 wow!!!
I didn't expect this today...I honestly thought it was start to decrease today as af is only 3 days away...so maybe tmr I would see the decrease instead...got two new tests out this morning too....first one...no dye! Second one the test was bent ahhh fleck sake...just my luck eh :)

You may not get a slow decline when or if AF starts. It often drops the morning of AF. You an view other woman's charts online to see some examples of what happens when AF arrives & what it looks like I you're preggo.
FX

How odd. I've had this happen with the 10miu but never the 20miu. It's not pink at all?!?!

oH and I couldn't deside what colour is was...I think we both had line eye this mrn lol...it's a 10 miu test...
Been in town and found some 20 miu's ACE :)..... So was despo for a pee and found myself in the public pay as you go toilets effing and blinding at the negative Resault I got lol...I can't for the life of me find any frer's ...I asked about them and I get looked at like a insane person ha ha haa...Internet jobys it is then I spose :)
So this is how crazy I been today...lol
I've done about 5 tests so far today...so far? Uhummmmm no more today actually :)
None tmr either...I shall attemp to leave it till Friday mrn now...ha ha haaa well we will see :)...
I thought to myself I can't feel mad about all these negatives and Evaps anymore I just got to look on the brighter side of life again...well try anyway :)
Hope all you ladies are ok today
Be back later

You girls are amazing & it would be so much harder if it were not for all your support. Truly grateful to have gotten to know all of you.
XO

I have also read that a lot of woman fall pregnant after a miscarriage. But the thing that concerns me is that I didn't fall pregnant on our own. It was through IUI. I spoke with DH this morning & we are going to try on our own this month & if it doesn't work, we will go ahead with IUI again. And of course see what our doctor has to say too.
I don't have much faith we will get pregnant on our own so I dunno. I just can't believ this is happening to us. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to another baby. It's just so sad.

And major spotting started this morning. So I expect AF full on some time today. Maybe tmr. And then really, any point to go in for bloods tomorrow?! I should email a nurse today & ask. B/C it seems like wasted time.

Hi Barb

I am thinking/hoping the same thing re fertile after a MC.... But I think that you and DH have a good plan. Try a natural cycle and then go for IUI #3 the cycle after if you dont fall pg. I am glad the spotting has started for the simple fact that waiting any longer only makes it worse. I hope you can start your period and get onto your cycle without much interruption. I agree with you that you should email a nurse today but they will probably tell you to come in anyways... Big Hugs from Hamilton!

oH and I couldn't deside what colour is was...I think we both had line eye this mrn lol...it's a 10 miu test...
Been in town and found some 20 miu's ACE :)..... So was despo for a pee and found myself in the public pay as you go toilets effing and blinding at the negative Resault I got lol...I can't for the life of me find any frer's ...I asked about them and I get looked at like a insane person ha ha haa...Internet jobys it is then I spose :)
I've done about 5 tests so far today...so far? Uhummmmm no more today actually :)
None tmr either...I shall attemp to leave it till Friday mrn now...ha ha haaa well we will see :)...
I thought to myself I can't feel mad about all these negatives and Evaps anymore I just got to look on the brighter side of life again...well try anyway :)
Be back later

I think that is odd too but good sign that your temp is going up.... I really hope thats a good sign! I dont understand why your tests are so wonky!!!

Well ladies, as promised I could not hold off until this morning and took a FRER at 8pm last night after a 4-hour hold. Still was 9DPO. Low and behold:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8394/8615324522_5c743a8cea.jpg
9DPOpm by Jen Nolin, on Flickr

Be back later

Are FRER hard to find in the UK? I don't blame you for peeing on as many sticks as you have. The IC is unclear. When I order the 20miu here, it's alway blue sticks so I thought it was 20miu. I dont see colour either. It looks grey. BAH

Well ladies, as promised I could not hold off until this morning and took a FRER at 8pm last night after a 4-hour hold. Still was 9DPO. Low and behold:

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

XO

Hi Barb

I am thinking/hoping the same thing re fertile after a MC.... But I think that you and DH have a good plan. Try a natural cycle and then go for IUI #3 the cycle after if you dont fall pg. I am glad the spotting has started for the simple fact that waiting any longer only makes it worse. I hope you can start your period and get onto your cycle without much interruption. I agree with you that you should email a nurse today but they will probably tell you to come in anyways... Big Hugs from Hamilton!

Yep, I emailed my nurse & she said they want to see my HCG numbers go down. So I have to go in tmr. And then she said I can talk to her afterwards. So here we go...

BFP - Congrats Jen! (guessing thats your name from the post on Flickr) - very exciting - I forget will this be #2???

XO

Hi Barb

Yep, I emailed my nurse & she said they want to see my HCG numbers go down. So I have to go in tmr. And then she said I can talk to her afterwards. So here we go...

Ok so thats the plan then. I am sorry Barb - total crap I hope you can get on to your cycle asap.....

It's #2 for us hopefully. My POAS addiction got the best of me and I pulled out the FR Gold Digital mid-afternoon today after getting the FRER BFPs last night and this morning. BFN on the digi. Now I don't know what to think. Shouldn't have rushed it.

It's #2 for us hopefully. My POAS addiction got the best of me and I pulled out the FR Gold Digital mid-afternoon today after getting the FRER BFPs last night and this morning. BFN on the digi. Now I don't know what to think. Shouldn't have rushed it.

Well digi's are often not as sensitive from what I understand? You cant doubt that BFP hun... its definitely positive!

Meg, how are you doing?! Whats happening on your end of TTC ?

Hiya Jen- trichick congratulations love...that's defo a big masseeevo bfp isn't it...happy h&h 9 months to you both.:)

Well I'm very up and down today...i feel positive then I feel negative....whaaaaa whaaaaa.
Just my luck I order tests that are duffs :(
NOT good timing!!!

So I had a wee look at my ff again this afternoon and I spotted something a little wrong...it says 1dpo ON the day of o !!!
That's not right is it?
Isn't it supposed to be the day after o that makes me 1dpo.
So technically I'm actually only 13 dpo.
What a total cockup this cycles turning out to be :(

I HAVE to avoid the testing tmr Im Going to lose my mind if I keep seeing the same old balls bugging sticks doing that too me...what I really want to do is chuck all them duds away but i cant help thinking that maybe one wee might work lol
I just teasing myself ain't I :)
I'm not going to waist my good ones I'm going to keep them for the " if I'm late occasion" instead.
Hope all you girls are ok today and having a good day..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->