6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, how are you doing?! Whats happening on your end of TTC ?

Hi Barbs. Not much. CD 9 today. Starting OPK tomorrow. Trying to be hopeful while st the same time truly not obsessing this month. Gotta pick up the bding now that fertile days are approaching. I expect positive OPK Sunday or Monday.

Do you think a few days break from here would help you or hurt you? Or neither. Xoxo

Well I'm very up and down today...i feel positive then I feel negative....whaaaaa whaaaaa.
Just my luck I order tests that are duffs :(
NOT good timing!!!

So I had a wee look at my ff again this afternoon and I spotted something a little wrong...it says 1dpo ON the day of o !!!
That's not right is it?
Isn't it supposed to be the day after o that makes me 1dpo.
So technically I'm actually only 13 dpo.
What a total cockup this cycles turning out to be :(

I HAVE to avoid the testing tmr Im Going to lose my mind if I keep seeing the same old balls bugging sticks doing that too me...what I really want to do is chuck all them duds away but i cant help thinking that maybe one wee might work lol
I just teasing myself ain't I :)
I'm not going to waist my good ones I'm going to keep them for the " if I'm late occasion" instead.
Hope all you girls are ok today and having a good day..:)

:) :) :) xxx

Natalie I say toss the duds! So you can stop agonizing over them ! Save your good ones for late AF :)

Well I'm very up and down today...i feel positive then I feel negative....whaaaaa whaaaaa.
Just my luck I order tests that are duffs :(
NOT good timing!!!

So I had a wee look at my ff again this afternoon and I spotted something a little wrong...it says 1dpo ON the day of o !!!
That's not right is it?
Isn't it supposed to be the day after o that makes me 1dpo.
So technically I'm actually only 13 dpo.
What a total cockup this cycles turning out to be :(

I HAVE to avoid the testing tmr Im Going to lose my mind if I keep seeing the same old balls bugging sticks doing that too me...what I really want to do is chuck all them duds away but i cant help thinking that maybe one wee might work lol
I just teasing myself ain't I :)
I'm not going to waist my good ones I'm going to keep them for the " if I'm late occasion" instead.
Hope all you girls are ok today and having a good day..:)

Natalie I say toss the duds! So you can stop agonizing over them ! Save your good ones for late AF :)

Hiya petz your right...lovely new pic love....:) :thumbup:

Temp this mrn was still high...resisted testing too...Yaye.....:)
However smu hasn't hit me yet (still) so got to get through that one yet lol
I MUST NOT PEE ON THAT STICK
He he heeeeee :)

Here's hoping you all have a lovely day...sun is shining here...very tempted to get out my dress's but don't want to freeze my bb's off tho lol

Hi everyone. How are you all today?
Thinking of you today barbs hoping all goes at well as it can.
Congrats Trichick that's gota be a Bfp!
Nat, it's sunny here too looks gorgeous out but when you get out there it's freezing so I think you would freeze your bbs off lol.
Went for another blood test today and asked for my hcg numbers they were 92 on Sunday and 315 on Tuesday! Waiting on a phone call to find out today's number. My antibiotics have also been changed to smaller none yucky tasting ones but I have to take em 4 times a day for 7 days. They did find some kind of uti bug in the lab so hopefully it's that causing the pain. Depending on my hcg numbers ill get a phone call about the plan of action from here xx

Just had my phone call. I'm at 670 today which is good. Another blood test Saturday and I have my scan booked Monday providing my levels keep rising as they should. Then we can finally see where abouts the pregnancy is, hopefully, fingers crossed x

Temp this mrn was still high...resisted testing too...Yaye.....:)
However smu hasn't hit me yet (still) so got to get through that one yet lol
He he heeeeee :)

Here's hoping you all have a lovely day...sun is shining here...very tempted to get out my dress's but don't want to freeze my bb's off tho lol

That's great Nat - When is AF due I forget??? Stay away witch!

Just had my phone call. I'm at 670 today which is good. Another blood test Saturday and I have my scan booked Monday providing my levels keep rising as they should. Then we can finally see where abouts the pregnancy is, hopefully, fingers crossed x

KLK - Great news.... that's a good sign so best of luck for Monday's scan - its only a few days away :)

Ok, CD10, OPK's start today... definitely noticed an increase in CM yesterday for the first day this cycle... hope is the EPO working its magic lol

DH is sick right now so not good for BD'ing but its still early only CD10

Going to try and make a hot yoga class after work tonight if I can get out on time - fat chance!

Update 11:45am I took first OPK - light but there... standard for me at this point :)

Earth to everyone! Where are you all at?!?!

XO

I'm here Petzy. Thankyou for your message it is hopeful news that my hcg is going up well and that they found a uti that didn't flag up on a normal test, hopefully it was that causing all the pain. In so nervous for Monday there can be 2 outcomes down very differant roads so it kinda scary. Lets hope it doesn't hide and they can locate it on the scan. Dreading the next 2 blood tests my arms ache as it is from the needles and they can only really use my right arm and it hurts more each time another needle goes in and still feel like there's a needle left in my arm for a while after it.
I hope your OH feels better soon so you can down to some business lol. Did you make your yoga class? Sending you lots of luck this cycle :) xx
Been checking in now and again to see if Barbs has posted, I do hope she's ok. And to see if Nat gave in and pee'd on a stick lol? xx

Took a FRER this morning, it's darker than this time yesterday so I'm feeling better about things:) I'm guessing it was just too early for a digi. I'm 11DPO today, we're going across the pond to London and Edinburgh for vacation tomorrow so I promised myself to just relax and stop obsessing over the darkness of a little pink line for a few days. I'm taking one FRER to take sometime mid next-week to ease my curiosity but other than that I'm finally taking a breather for a few days.

P.S. I cannot believe I'm already feeling MS. I never got sick with Harrison, but the past few days have been major waves of nausea from morning until bed. Yikes!

Trichick - that's sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your break in London :) I also am feeling symptoms early, im exhausted all the time and feel nauseous at meal times. My bb's are killing me too. I didn't even know at this stage with my first. Just gota hope the fertilised egg got to the right place in there x

Took a FRER this morning, it's darker than this time yesterday so I'm feeling better about things:) I'm guessing it was just too early for a digi. I'm 11DPO today, we're going across the pond to London and Edinburgh for vacation tomorrow so I promised myself to just relax and stop obsessing over the darkness of a little pink line for a few days. I'm taking one FRER to take sometime mid next-week to ease my curiosity but other than that I'm finally taking a breather for a few days.

P.S. I cannot believe I'm already feeling MS. I never got sick with Harrison, but the past few days have been major waves of nausea from morning until bed. Yikes!

Yes enjoy that BFP and have a great holiday! I was in London last year. Amazing city!! Xx

I'm here Petzy. Thankyou for your message it is hopeful news that my hcg is going up well and that they found a uti that didn't flag up on a normal test, hopefully it was that causing all the pain. In so nervous for Monday there can be 2 outcomes down very differant roads so it kinda scary. Lets hope it doesn't hide and they can locate it on the scan. Dreading the next 2 blood tests my arms ache as it is from the needles and they can only really use my right arm and it hurts more each time another needle goes in and still feel like there's a needle left in my arm for a while after it.
I hope your OH feels better soon so you can down to some business lol. Did you make your yoga class? Sending you lots of luck this cycle :) xx
Been checking in now and again to see if Barbs has posted, I do hope she's ok. And to see if Nat gave in and pee'd on a stick lol? xx

Sending you lots of positive vibes! OH better get well soon ahhhh hopefully tomorrow! I did not make it to yoga no :(. This weekend though for sure. Hoping to see barb soon too but she may need a break.

Thanks ladies! I'll try to bring back a big bag of baby dust for all of you as a souvenir;) We'll be traveling over the next day and a half, but I hope to log in once we settle down and see a lot of good news on this thread!

Hiya all...sorry I disappeared yesterday...had a bit of a crappy day really...
I found a app I had installed on my phone -and I found it made me relise I would have been 6months this weekend...it got me kind of down before the day had barley began :(
Then I caved and tested smu and it was a bfn!

Today's progress isn't good either...I'm sooooo out for sure.
Temps dropped down- got a big line on my chart- not looking good...tested this mrn too...10 miu and 20 miu.....bfn!!!! And the fecking witch is due tmr aswell.....whaaa whaaaa :(
So it's very likely I'm out now....:(

Kay- soooo glad your phone call was a good one got my fx for you on Monday love...how are you feeling now- has the pain subsided? I hope so :)

Petz hope dh is feeling better now and I'm sending LOTS of baby dust to you this cycle too..:)
Your probably right about barbs having a brake- I don't blame her- bless her heart.

Jen hope you have a fantabulous time in London...it's cold here so get your thick socks on your wooly hat and gloves too...lol :)
Are you sight seeing or here to train? You wont be catching me running of any sort out there in this weather - lol oh no sir eeee...I'm staying wrapped in twenty nine duvets next to me radiator lol :) ........naaaaa I wish tho...these little ones keep you busy and on your toes don't they lol

Barbs...hope your ok love...hope your taking it easy aswell...rest is important :)

Well ill be popping in again later as I know I'm going to be testing like all day today lol...I've ditched tho nastys and I got a shed load of newbies to get on with... Yaye :)
Whhaaaaa who am I kidding eh lol

I'm baffled tho...usually its the blue dye tests that evap...I read that the pink dyes that are reliable so my batch must have been a one off or something either way it's pissed me off...I can't even send them back as I've thrown them all away...I think an email is well worth a shot at the company tho...the bar stewards lol....if it happens again they shall feel my rath!!!! Ha ha haaaaa :)

Well good day to you all hope it's a sunny one for you petz and barbs and Jen...it's glorious here but damm cold tho...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

See you all laterz...

Hiya all...sorry I disappeared yesterday...had a bit of a crappy day really...
I found a app I had installed on my phone -and I found it made me relise I would have been 6months this weekend...it got me kind of down before the day had barley began :(
Then I caved and tested smu and it was a bfn!

Today's progress isn't good either...I'm sooooo out for sure.
Temps dropped down- got a big line on my chart- not looking good...tested this mrn too...10 miu and 20 miu.....bfn!!!! And the fecking witch is due tmr aswell.....whaaa whaaaa :(
So it's very likely I'm out now....:(

Kay- soooo glad your phone call was a good one got my fx for you on Monday love...how are you feeling now- has the pain subsided? I hope so :)

Petz hope dh is feeling better now and I'm sending LOTS of baby dust to you this cycle too..:)
Your probably right about barbs having a brake- I don't blame her- bless her heart.

Jen hope you have a fantabulous time in London...it's cold here so get your thick socks on your wooly hat and gloves too...lol :)
Are you sight seeing or here to train? You wont be catching me running of any sort out there in this weather - lol oh no sir eeee...I'm staying wrapped in twenty nine duvets next to me radiator lol :) ........naaaaa I wish tho...these little ones keep you busy and on your toes don't they lol

Barbs...hope your ok love...hope your taking it easy aswell...rest is important :)

Well ill be popping in again later as I know I'm going to be testing like all day today lol...I've ditched tho nastys and I got a shed load of newbies to get on with... Yaye :)
Whhaaaaa who am I kidding eh lol

I'm baffled tho...usually its the blue dye tests that evap...I read that the pink dyes that are reliable so my batch must have been a one off or something either way it's pissed me off...I can't even send them back as I've thrown them all away...I think an email is well worth a shot at the company tho...the bar stewards lol....if it happens again they shall feel my rath!!!! Ha ha haaaaa :)

Well good day to you all hope it's a sunny one for you petz and barbs and Jen...it's glorious here but damm cold tho...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

See you all laterz...

Aww Nat, sorry you had a crappy day yesterday :-( sending you hugs xx
I'm feeling ok, still a little pain but nothing like it has been. Anti biotics should hopefully kick in soon, only started the correct ones yesterday so gota give em a couple of days.
Looks like Barbs is having a break, I do hope she's ok. So sad for her :-( life's so cruel and unfair sometimes. Will keep her in my thoughts xx

Aww Nat, sorry you had a crappy day yesterday :-( sending you hugs xx
I'm feeling ok, still a little pain but nothing like it has been. Anti biotics should hopefully kick in soon, only started the correct ones yesterday so gota give em a couple of days.
Looks like Barbs is having a break, I do hope she's ok. So sad for her :-( life's so cruel and unfair sometimes. Will keep her in my thoughts xx

Awe glad ur ok Kay...I'm at my mums at the moment- which is a good thing ...I can't test all day Long he he heee....but I fully intend to when I get home tonight...thinking its my last chance befor af shows to get that bfp...awe fx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->