6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I'm at 1700! wow! The midwives say its looking good :)
Hope all enjoy your days doing yoga n spa's and hair xx

Thanks Meg! I try to stay strong. It's either that or fall completely to pieces. Which I don't want to do.

I hope your DH feels better tonight. Good luck! How close is your OPK to positive?

xo

I'm at 1700! wow! The midwives say its looking good :)
Hope all enjoy your days doing yoga n spa's and hair xx

:happydance: Yaye that's great :) it's starting to look good for you love...I really got my fx for your scan...
Hope ur relaxing as much as you can too..:)

:) :) :) xxx

Temp is WAY down this morning....coupled with a big fat bfn...whaaaaa :(

Af due today...feeling like crap aswell...
Thinking I'm defo out now...

Blast Nat! I'm sorry. Grrr!

Heya petz..thanks love....sorry to hear he's not 100% yet...frustrating isn't it...fx he co-operates tonight for you :) maybe surprise him into submission lol

Hello me petals...
Urgh...:( here I am spending the entire day on af watch- the bitch is ruling my day lol

I've had tummy upset all day and so I'm expecting it any minute now really...

Barbs hope you have a great time at the spa:)
Kay...just wanted to add I like your signature...that's very true...:)
Petz best of luck for later...hope he does as he told lol :)

She got me...boooooooooo !!!!! .cd 1 it is then / cycle #4 now
Proper gutted...:(
We're going at it full assault this cycle now...lets just get this cow bag out of the way first !!

Thanks KLK, it's very hard when your friends all fall pregnant. One of them recently not planned at all & I think a big mistake. Just awesome. And she would have been just two weeks ahead of me. Now I'm back to the drawing board. It just seems so unfair. It shouldn't be me dealing with a miscarriage. Why is it the ones that actually WANT a baby & the ones that didn't try at all & shouldn't go on to having a healthy pregnancy/baby? It's just NOT fucking fair.

Meg, thanks. It's hard to keep my chin up. All I hear is to keep positive, chin up, move forward, blah blah blah but it's very hard. I am having a hard time thinking just how much longer it will be until I can try conceiving again. It was such a relief not to live in my 2 week cycles anymore & hoping so badly I finally fall pregnant. I booked the Spa more in hopes of having some time to myself. I dont want to be around my SD right now & I can't escape her easily so I'm off to the Spa to have time to myself. Away from everyone.

Well, I will find out next week I hope if my clinic will allow me to do cycle monitoring. If my hormones are gone & they say yes, I'm going to ask if I can get the HCG trigger shot with out the IUI. So I can time my egg maturity perfectly. I'll see how much they are willing to do for me. For right now, it seems I need my hormones down to 0 before they will do anything else. :(

Hey Barb, just seen your post and I am so sorry for your loss and I know exactly how you feel!

We tried so hard to get pregnant, almost a year in fact, my due date was April 11th 2013, unfortunately little William was born on 19th Dec 2012 at 23+6 gestation and gained his wings on Dec 27th 2012, all my friends were pregnant with me and are all now having their babies :( :(

I really really feel your pain and if you ever want to talk to anyone I'm here xxxxxx

Aww booo, that's rubbish. Are you temping this cycle to help you pinpoint ovulation? x

P.s thanks :) I like my signature too x

Temp is WAY down this morning....coupled with a big fat bfn...whaaaaa :(

Af due today...feeling like crap aswell...
Thinking I'm defo out now...

Blast Nat! I'm sorry. Grrr!

Heya petz..thanks love....sorry to hear he's not 100% yet...frustrating isn't it...fx he co-operates tonight for you :) maybe surprise him into submission lol

Thanks Nat. Sorry that AF seems to be on her way ugh!!

And yea frustrating for sure but hopefully no later than tomorrow morning

Thanks Meg! I try to stay strong. It's either that or fall completely to pieces. Which I don't want to do.

I hope your DH feels better tonight. Good luck! How close is your OPK to positive?

xo

I know you don't want to do that. I'm glad your having "you" time this weekend.

My OPK this morning was about 60 to 70% there so not just yet but I'm scared it will be positive tomorrow I hope not lol. Funny how now I'm hoping its Monday as usual or even Tuesday.

Had a crazy yoga session earlier I am already getting sore ahhh the instructor was tough lol. Then I made an awesome Oreo dessert for dinner at my friends later.

Xx

Aww booo, that's rubbish. Are you temping this cycle to help you pinpoint ovulation? x

P.s thanks :) I like my signature too x

Yeah I will be temping...hopefully this will help me alot more- along with all the other " military " re enforcements he he heee....
If nothing happens this cycle I'm off to my gp...start the ball rolling about secondary infertility ...I really can't bare the thought of waiting another 7 yrs to have another baby...

Hey ladies! Spa was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
So relaxed now.

Nat I'm so sorry for your bitch showing up :(
FX next month! I hope Maca helps you.

Meg, I hope you get action! Surely you can seduce him;)

Hi Girls,
Petzy - you still in with a good shot, hopefully your hubby feels up2 it later. Apparently you conceive a couple of days after ovulation because its takes some time for the little swimmers to get to their goal so you need to start sending the troops in soon to find that egg when it's released :) lol x

Nat - This was my first time temping and monitoring cm, it seems to have worked well for us. Ill attach a pic of my chart for you. Im sure you won't have to wait long now x

Barbs - glad you had a lovely day at the spa and feel all relaxed :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
Hi Girls,
Petzy - you still in with a good shot, hopefully your hubby feels up2 it later. Apparently you conceive a couple of days after ovulation because its takes some time for the little swimmers to get to their goal so you need to start sending the troops in soon to find that egg when it's released :) lol x

Nat - This was my first time temping and monitoring cm, it seems to have worked well for us. Ill attach a pic of my chart for you. Im sure you won't have to wait long now x

Barbs - glad you had a lovely day at the spa and feel all relaxed :) x

Ahhh thanks Kay...that helps...:)
I'm still getting my head round ff as last cycle was my first time using ff... I used pink pad befor but my data was all over the place on it and it kept giving me false data predictions so I switched to ff instead - much better so far :)

Nothing much to report here today..but I'm feeling rotten tho....cd 2 :( but I'm on my way I suppose...

Glad to here you had a good time at the spar barbs...:)
Hope hubby co-operated last night petz :)

Hey Ladies, happy Sunday.
Or is it?! Bah. I'm catching up with Cori Street, Nat & it's post fire at the Rovers! Lot's going on. But don't reveal anything!!!! Crazy episodes. Cori is crazy though, isn't it.

Meg, did you manage to nail down your husband?! :)

We are house hunting again this afternoon. I can't wait to finally have found a house. One less thing to worry about.

I'm so frustrated this week. And I still am. I keep thinking how the next time my MIL was coming for a visit (end of May) we would have had a surprise to reveal to her. That my friends are still pregnant & carrying forward. How I'm not having a baby this year, how 'what if it takes us another year?!". It finally happened which is great but the next time it happens, I'm going to be holding my breath waiting to hear if its good news or bad news or when the next batch of bad news comes. I feel like this part of my life has become a massive disaster. And it's hard to see a happy outcome :(

Hey Ladies, happy Sunday.
Or is it?! Bah. I'm catching up with Cori Street, Nat & it's post fire at the Rovers! Lot's going on. But don't reveal anything!!!! Crazy episodes. Cori is crazy though, isn't it.

Meg, did you manage to nail down your husband?! :)

We are house hunting again this afternoon. I can't wait to finally have found a house. One less thing to worry about.

I'm so frustrated this week. And I still am. I keep thinking how the next time my MIL was coming for a visit (end of May) we would have had a surprise to reveal to her. That my friends are still pregnant & carrying forward. How I'm not having a baby this year, how 'what if it takes us another year?!". It finally happened which is great but the next time it happens, I'm going to be holding my breath waiting to hear if its good news or bad news or when the next batch of bad news comes. I feel like this part of my life has become a massive disaster. And it's hard to see a happy outcome :(

Hiya barbs....sorry to hear your finding it hard...I just know in my heart of hearts that your going to get your baby and all with be fine :hugs:
It's completely understandable your going to worry about what the future holds..( Im doing the same here too) I worry ALL the time barbs...I am my own worst enemy sometimes however I seem to be prepared when these things come at me tho...win/ lose - lose/win situations...
We worry bc of what we been through...what you been through has been terrible barbs so its totally natural that you'll worry and threat about what could happen from now on...
Remember your pain is still pretty early days...as time passes by it will get easier love...

Corry...well I can't say much but that flaming Carl needs a firm reality check!!!
So much more to come....:thumbup:

Nat, how did you deal with people getting pregnant when you were trying for so long? I'm having a really hard time with it :( I'm seeing te therapist Tuesday afternoon & this is one of the main things I need to figure out because so many of our closest friends are expecting & ATM, I don't want to spend time with them.

Yah Carl deserves to be put down :(
Can't wait to see more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"