6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Last one..

I also have a leaflet on the hcg monitoring part which does say avoid strenuous exercise and do not have unprotected intercourse until you have a better idea of what's happening.
I hope that helps. Like I said though dont worry too much about what they do IF it is just yet. Just make sure you knows what to look out for until your scan and then go from there. Step by step, it's easier than just going into panic mode xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
Omg I'm sooooo annoyed right now...just looked at my ff to fill in the symptoms of today...and my temp chart has gone completely wrong....I was obviously so much in the land of nod this morn whilst taking temp that I didn't record it properly ....I also didn't temp for long enough by the looks of it bc the temp I did put in doesn't exist...I checked the memory on my digi and its too low....
How annoying :(

And now as a result of my dismay I'm scoffing my face....so much for my new diet whaaaaaa
Why oh why am I doing this to myself
Well I started I may as well finish lol
Cake complete o :(. Not good
Fresh start again tmr

Kay so glad it was better news for you today...I was beginning to think something was up when you didn't come on earlier...glad your ok :)

Petz hope you get lucky tonight love...sorry to hear about hubby's cough...I get bronchitis yearly too...it's horrendous...hope he gets well soon :)

Barbs hope your feeling better too love...hope your taking it easy...i know its hard to see at the moment but everything will work out good in the end I promise...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Aww Nat lol the things we do in the land of nod. It will be ok to skip that temp it's not all completely ruined if you skip 1. I didn't start temping until after my period and I skipped 2 temps on cd11-12 and didn't always get my temp at the exact same time everyday but my chart still shows my temp rise well x

Hiya girls hope everyone is ok today...I'm sat in the hairdressers getting my hair...feeling much better already...
Temp was ok today...on cd4 so ill be temping by the weekend Yaye :)
Hope all is well with everyone...

Hiya girls hope everyone is ok today...I'm sat in the hairdressers getting my hair...feeling much better already...
Temp was ok today...on cd4 so ill be temping by the weekend Yaye :)
Hope all is well with everyone...

Hey Nat - enjoy your hair appointment I love getting it done!!

You'll have to update your picture after to show off you new look!

Nat - Best of luck on the temping this cycle! Are you still on the Maca?? Is it hurting your stomach still?

KLK - So glad to see things are looking good! As of now, it looks like a normal pregnancy is that right?

Barb - Wondering how you are doing today hun - thinking of you and I hope you get some answers at your ultrasound tomorrow or soon after. Hugs xx

As for me - I am back in the game!! LOL - BD'd last night and let me tell you after 5-6 days off those swimmers are probably in tip top shape haha..... I will take my OPK in an hour or so and see if its positive yet. Will do my best to BD tonight or tomorrow as well for better coverage but I am glad we got it in when we did :) - literally haha

Hi ladies!
Klk I will have to wait to get to a computer and I will read the leaflet. Thank you SO much!

Meg I'm sitting an waiting for my shrink appointment. We were so gutted last night. It wasn't pretty. I am scared for tmr and can only hope for best case scenario.
I'm not doing great. I'm just really sad.

Nat, don't worry you missed a day. Esp. So early. Just breathe & relax ;) i told you that you have to remain calm. xo

Fuck. I think I was wrong. my test looks lighter than yesterday... I must have missed my surge :( Maybe I didnt make the cut after all ??

I will test again tonight but I think I missed my positive - I only hope it was yesterday some time. Unless by some fluke it will be tomorrow but I doesnt seem like it.

What do you think girls?

Hi ladies!
Klk I will have to wait to get to a computer and I will read the leaflet. Thank you SO much!

Meg I'm sitting an waiting for my shrink appointment. We were so gutted last night. It wasn't pretty. I am scared for tmr and can only hope for best case scenario.
I'm not doing great. I'm just really sad.

Nat, don't worry you missed a day. Esp. So early. Just breathe & relax ;) i told you that you have to remain calm. xo

I forgot that was today - I am glad - I hope it helps lift your spirits but I know you are on edge for tomorow.

Fuck. I think I was wrong. my test looks lighter than yesterday... I must have missed my surge :( Maybe I didnt make the cut after all ??

I will test again tonight but I think I missed my positive - I only hope it was yesterday some time. Unless by some fluke it will be tomorrow but I doesnt seem like it.

What do you think girls?

Hiya petz...wait till your second opk of the day it's usually darker as the day going on isn't it...
Fx for you it is :)

Hiya barbs I hope it went well for you and hubby at the therapist today...hope your feeling a bit better now love...:)

What do you think girls?

Hiya petz...wait till your second opk of the day it's usually darker as the day going on isn't it...

Ugh I wonder... I will take another one in a few hours

Love the new hair Natalie! You look hot! You wont have any trouble getting OH to BD this month haha

What do you think girls?

Ugh I wonder... I will take another one in a few hours

Love the new hair Natalie! You look hot! You wont have any trouble getting OH to BD this month haha

He he heee lets hope not :)

Ill be slapping him awake this time if he try's that again lol :)

Hiya everyone, hope your all ok and are having a good day. I've been out shopping for my LO's birthday on Saturday. I'm exhausted.
Petzy - yes I think for now everything looks to be normal but they still want to scan me again in a few to see hopefully baby and heartbeat as they only found the gestational sac and couldn't see anything else inside which is to be expected I suppose at such early stage. xx
Nat - your hair looks lovely, you look so differant on the new pic :) hope you enjoyed it and relaxed abit. xx
Barbs - hope your doing ok, wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow, ill be thinking of you xx

Last one..

I also have a leaflet on the hcg monitoring part which does say avoid strenuous exercise and do not have unprotected intercourse until you have a better idea of what's happening.
I hope that helps. Like I said though dont worry too much about what they do IF it is just yet. Just make sure you knows what to look out for until your scan and then go from there. Step by step, it's easier than just going into panic mode xx

Thanks so much for this!
BTW, why the no unprotected sex?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back