6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

So here it is...I'm quite confused about this...what is this dotty line thing doing whilst skipping temps??? Ummmm? I haven't a clue bob :)

:) :) :)

I havent charted before Nat so I cant interpret this but I look forward to the experts responses haha!

Hiya petzy are they the same day? The opks?
I'd say the left one looks darker :)
Thinking your chances are still good for you love...Yaye :)

:) :) :) xxx

wow Nat, that's a good confusing one lol. From what I can guess(and I've only done it once so not an expert) if it joint all the dots the results are pretty much the same as the diagonal line so it's decided not to link them :-/ your temps have gone up n down quite abit. Mine came up with a line on 17th to say that's when I ovulated but then as I got more temps taken it change its mind to the 19th. So the guide line(the dotted line) will probably change aswell as you go on x

Its the exact same picture posted twice by accident haha

Its definitely darker than yesterday so I am happy! Should be positive later today or latest tomorrow but I assume today because today is my longest cycle day that I ever go.....would put me at a 29-30 day cycle

Ha ha haaaa I just Realised what I've done ...it's 2 pics of same opk isn't it lol...
Well they both look the same now once I looked at them closer lol I'm such a dumbass petz lol

Ha ha haaaa I just what I've done ...it's 2 pics of same opk isn't it lol...
Well they both look the same now once I looked at them closer lol I'm such a dumbass petz lol

LMAO no you arent but I had to laugh out loud that was so funny!! Line eye!! We all suffer from it lol

wow Nat, that's a good confusing one lol. From what I can guess(and I've only done it once so not an expert) if it joint all the dots the results are pretty much the same as the diagonal line so it's decided not to link them :-/ your temps have gone up n down quite abit. Mine came up with a line on 17th to say that's when I ovulated but then as I got more temps taken it change its mind to the 19th. So the guide line(the dotted line) will probably change aswell as you go on x

Tis confusing isn't it...thanks for your help tho...
I'm just going to see how it goes now...this morning my temp was quite low and and so I did a "best of three" intending to use first result but wanted to make sure digi wasn't malfunctioning ...temp was same every time so stuck with it...
I'm thinking of switching to Celsius chart a stead of farenhight as I think Celsius lets me put lower and higher temps in the chart...will have another gander at it later when bedtime routine is done...oh how I love that mad hour...pure bliss when it's over and done with tho lol :)

Yeh I used Celsius, not sure if it makes much difference but if your gona have a mess with it I'd write your temps down first just incase lol.
I hope barbs is ok, been thinking of her all today x

Yeh I used Celsius, not sure if it makes much difference but if your gona have a mess with it I'd write your temps down first just incase lol.
I hope barbs is ok, been thinking of her all today x

Same here really hope she's ok....

Yeah good idea about writing temps down...a couple of times it's gone in one ear and out the other by the time I get on ff lol...then a sudden moment of relief hits me when I remember my digi has a memory....unlike me he he heeee

Hey Ladies!

Meg, It looks like your tests are almost positive. Usually I'm about two days away at the point where your tests are. What day are you on today?

Nat, I honestly haven't seen it dot line like that before. Usually it dots lines when you're missing a temperature & an empty circle if you temp at an off time. You can always email support to find out.
BTW you commented on the iPad's camera & I can't agree MORE. I have the new generation iPad & the photo quality for indoor shots is horrible. It doesn't have a flash & maybe that's a part of why???

OK ladies so I went to for my ultrasound & blood work & I feel better. They couldn't find anything on my ultrasound so my doctor says that it is very soon to really be able to see anything on ultrasound but she doesn't think it's ectopic because my tubes are clear & the chance is 2% however we can't rule it out entirely. Also I may have some placenta tissue some where in my body (likely uterus) but it would be way too small to see. So our plan of action is going to be to monitor my HCG & see what happens, let nature take it's course. If in a certain amount of time my HCG is not doing what it should, we'll do another ultrasound to see what's going on & if need be they can give me drugs to absorb the matter but this means I can't conceive for 3 months. So because of this, she didn't want to jump the gun. She says in most cases, the body deals with it naturally.

I got my call back this afternoon & my HCG is down to 32 from 79!!!
I have to go back Friday but crossing my fingers it keeps going down. She said it can rise & fall & thats OK...as long as it keeps going down. So we'll see on Friday what happens. Please cross your fingers, toes, hair - everything that it goes to 0 soon!!!!

Hey Ladies!

Meg, It looks like your tests are almost positive. Usually I'm about two days away at the point where your tests are. What day are you on today?

Nat, I honestly haven't seen it dot line like that before. Usually it dots lines when you're missing a temperature & an empty circle if you temp at an off time. You can always email support to find out.
BTW you commented on the iPad's camera & I can't agree MORE. I have the new generation iPad & the photo quality for indoor shots is horrible. It doesn't have a flash & maybe that's a part of why???

OK ladies so I went to for my ultrasound & blood work & I feel better. They couldn't find anything on my ultrasound so my doctor says that it is very soon to really be able to see anything on ultrasound but she doesn't think it's ectopic because my tubes are clear & the chance is 2% however we can't rule it out entirely. Also I may have some placenta tissue some where in my body (likely uterus) but it would be way too small to see. So our plan of action is going to be to monitor my HCG & see what happens, let nature take it's course. If in a certain amount of time my HCG is not doing what it should, we'll do another ultrasound to see what's going on & if need be they can give me drugs to absorb the matter but this means I can't conceive for 3 months. So because of this, she didn't want to jump the gun. She says in most cases, the body deals with it naturally.

I got my call back this afternoon & my HCG is down to 32 from 79!!!
I have to go back Friday but crossing my fingers it keeps going down. She said it can rise & fall & thats OK...as long as it keeps going down. So we'll see on Friday what happens. Please cross your fingers, toes, hair - everything that it goes to 0 soon!!!!

Thats good news Barb I bet you are relieved! I am really glad. Great that it dropped to 32... I hope it just keeps on heading straight down to the big fat 0!!

I am on CD16 Barb which is the latest that I ever get a positive. I almost always get it on CD14 and then AF comes on CD28. So if is positive tonight it will be a 30 day cycle which is usually my longest. I would be shocked if it went any longer than that. Its been a long time.

But we will see.... maybe you are right. I am just glad that it appears I didnt miss out this month. That would have been lame town.

Hi Barbs - phewph, that sounds reassuring. Glad it's made you feel a little better, you must be relieved that your tubes look clear. I'm sorry you've had to go through all that. I shall plait my hair so it's crossed for you lol hopefully it will drop to 0 very soon for you and you can resume your normal routines and put this chapter behind you xx

Ahhh barbs that's good news...I'm sat here with my legs crossed ,fx,hair,toes the lot ( however I can't keep my legs crossed for long for you for too long- walking would be a difficult matter lol)......so a plan of action is good....something to work towards :)
So glad it's not been an ectopic that would have been awfull for you...
I'm thinking that your next af will through everything that's left over out...then you can start to plan your ovulation again...maybe you might get af earlier this cycle- not sure.
I think a nice night in with a film and some naughty food and a Glass of wine is in order...
Get them feet up love :)

Thankyou for your input with ff...it's totally thrown me...I'm doing it all properly so I don't understand...straaaaange eh.
Hoping it doesn't do it again tmr morning...
Lol I showed my mum the ff app earlier I was rambling on about it and and when I looked at her face to see if she understood she looked completely baffled lol..bless...
She told me that she can't believe what I'm doing lol
That it all looks very confusing...but I think she kind of got it eventually...when she saw the pics of the opks...she thought they were pg tests and asked me if there was something she didn't know...I had to prove to her they weren't pg tests lol...I even got the leaflets out for the opks to show her in the end.:)
My oH family is totally in to what were doing and always asks about our progress...there all sat on the edge of there seats waiting for the good news ( they may be there for a while lol)
But I don't think my mums much interested really...
Oh well ...

Got everything crossed here barbs ok...hope it all goes well for you on Friday :)
You take it easy aswell...:)

Ahhh barbs that's good news...I'm sat here with my legs crossed ,fx,hair,toes the lot ( however I can't keep my legs crossed for long for you for too long- walking would be a difficult matter lol)......so a plan of action is good....something to work towards :)
So glad it's not been an ectopic that would have been awfull for you...
I'm thinking that your next af will through everything that's left over out...then you can start to plan your ovulation again...maybe you might get af earlier this cycle- not sure.
I think a nice night in with a film and some naughty food and a Glass of wine is in order...
Get them feet up love :)

Thankyou for your input with ff...it's totally thrown me...I'm doing it all properly so I don't understand...straaaaange eh.
Hoping it doesn't do it again tmr morning...
Lol I showed my mum the ff app earlier I was rambling on about it and and when I looked at her face to see if she understood she looked completely baffled lol..bless...
She told me that she can't believe what I'm doing lol
That it all looks very confusing...but I think she kind of got it eventually...when she saw the pics of the opks...she thought they were pg tests and asked me if there was something she didn't know...I had to prove to her they weren't pg tests lol...I even got the leaflets out for the opks to show her in the end.:)
My oH family is totally in to what were doing and always asks about our progress...there all sat on the edge of there seats waiting for the good news ( they may be there for a while lol)
But I don't think my mums much interested really...
Oh well ...

Got everything crossed here barbs ok...hope it all goes well for you on Friday :)
You take it easy aswell...:)

Thanks ladies! I need to find some zen in my life soon.
I hope I still have a shot at pregnancy this month but I'm doubtful. How sad.
I just wish I were still pregnant. I hope it won't take me too long.

Meg, I hope you didn't miss your O. My cycles go from shorter to longer so for me it isn't predictable. I wonder what happened with you. I hope you got it this mont. FX.

Nat, don't let the temping stress you out. It's the best advice I can give you b/c I let it stress me out & it wasn't fun. Just temp & you will totally see the rise in temp. Don't worry lady :)

Hi ladies. I am currently at home on the couch consumed with nausea. I can't even move!! Keep running for the bathroom but then it passes. So uncomfortable. And I can't leave for work until this passes. May end up working from home today instead.

I will opk again today and see if its positive. If its lighter than yesterday I am going to assume I have ovulated. If not i guess we will see. I may be ok for coverage because we bd on mon , wed, and today also. So I am glad about that.

Thanks ladies! I need to find some zen in my life soon.
I hope I still have a shot at pregnancy this month but I'm doubtful. How sad.
I just wish I were still pregnant. I hope it won't take me too long.

Meg, I hope you didn't miss your O. My cycles go from shorter to longer so for me it isn't predictable. I wonder what happened with you. I hope you got it this mont. FX.

Nat, don't let the temping stress you out. It's the best advice I can give you b/c I let it stress me out & it wasn't fun. Just temp & you will totally see the rise in temp. Don't worry lady :)

Zen is important. I work on it all the time. I hope you have a shot this month to Barb. I hate the feeling that I may have missed it in the back of my head. Sucks!!!! I suppose you aren't opking because of the hcg right?

Hey Meg,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so green! Do you think it's something you ate?! And you still managed to BD feeling like shite? Wow! You're a pro ;)

I can't use OPK's b/c of the HCG in my system. I actually took a preggo test & OPK yesterday out of curiosity. OPK was very positive & my preggo test was faint but positive. If I can get my numbers down to 0 this week, I think I will have an opportunity to get pregnant this month. I'm crossing my fingers. I hope that the advantage of being more fertile can help us & I don't have to go through IUI.

Hey Meg,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so green! Do you think it's something you ate?! And you still managed to BD feeling like shite? Wow! You're a pro ;)

I can't use OPK's b/c of the HCG in my system. I actually took a preggo test & OPK yesterday out of curiosity. OPK was very positive & my preggo test was faint but positive. If I can get my numbers down to 0 this week, I think I will have an opportunity to get pregnant this month. I'm crossing my fingers. I hope that the advantage of being more fertile can help us & I don't have to go through IUI.

I know lol I took advantage of a moment where it had passed ! Gotta do what ya gotta do lol. It got much worse after though lol. I'm in the fetal position on the couch here Terrible nausea and runs! I don't think it's something i ate no. I didn't buy any food yesterday and DH is fine so...... Stomach bug maybe. DH asked me if it was morning sickness lmao I was like oh man you have no idea how this works lol.

He had a dream I was pg last night so he laughed and called it a premonition !

Hi ladies. I am currently at home on the couch consumed with nausea. I can't even move!! Keep running for the bathroom but then it passes. So uncomfortable. And I can't leave for work until this passes. May end up working from home today instead.

I will opk again today and see if its positive. If its lighter than yesterday I am going to assume I have ovulated. If not i guess we will see. I may be ok for coverage because we bd on mon , wed, and today also. So I am glad about that.

Ohhhh no petzy...hope you feel better soon love....I know it's a long shot but maybe do a pg test?:)...
I know af has visited but sometimes women can have a period or two whilst preggers still???
Or barbs is right and that it's something u ate or some kind of bug
Either way I hope you get well soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back