6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Lol ok sorry meg I'm sooo inpaitient arnt I lol:)
Can you imagine me in a chocolate shop...I'm sooo weak lol...I'd walk out 500 lbs heavier for not being able to resist pmsl
Totally understand tho...I'd be a little sketchy too...every month as the dpo's go by I get that heart pumping faster thing almost afraid to look at the test incase it's negative...bummer eh.
Well I'm hoping praying and crossing all my fingers and toes that awfull cow bag stays away from you....:)

:) :) :) xxx

Sorry to inform ladies but I took a digi and BFN.

It's amazing how much you can get yor hopes up in 3 minutes lol!

Af will surely show tonight or tomorrow

I don't even think really diluted urine would have mattered do you ?

If AF doesn't show by tomorrow am should I retest or just trust that this is it.

Aww boo. I hate that!! Hmm I'd give AF another day or so, no harm waiting right? It's what we do best ... Boo (thumbs down)

Aww boo. I hate that!! Hmm I'd give AF another day or so, no harm waiting right? It's what we do best ... Boo (thumbs down)

Yep this is why I try to not test ever lol. Lameeeeeee

If AF doesn't show by tomorrow am should I retest or just trust that this is it.

Ahhh dam it.:hugs:....still got my fx for you meg...your not out yet..the answer to your next queasy is ...you know me....I would defo retest in morning if no af...:)
Sorry your digi didn't give you a bfp tonight- lets hope it's hiding the good result for your am wee hay...:flower:
Have you got any 10 miu's?

Ahhh dam it.:hugs:....still got my fx for you meg...your not out yet..the answer to your next queasy is ...you know me....I would defo retest in morning if no af...:)
Sorry your digi didn't give you a bfp tonight- lets hope it's hiding the good result for your am wee hay...:flower:

No I don't buy tests usually so I don't have any on hand. Just one more digi cause it was a two pack. I wonder how sensitive those are.

No I don't buy tests usually so I don't have any on hand. Just one more digi cause it was a two pack. I wonder how sensitive those are.

I'm not sure sure so don't quote me but I think they are 25 miu's...maybe store yourself some 10's for furture...have hubby stash them away for you lol

I'm not sure sure so don't quote me but I think they are 25 miu's...maybe store yourself some 10's for furture...have hubby stash them away for you lol

Hey meg...I just had a thought like (don't meen to get your hopes up )
But you have a short lueteal phase right?
I'm thinking that bc of this there might not be enough time for hormone to build up and lower sensitivity tests might not pick it up as early...:shrug:
Not sure that this method of thinking is actually a scientific one but it makes "some sense...:)

I'm thinking that bc of this there might not be enough time for hormone to build up and lower sensitivity tests might not pick it up as early...:shrug:
Not sure that this method of thinking is actually a scientific one but it makes "some sense...:)

It's not that short I don't think - usually about 12 days or so depends when I o I guess.

I think you are right about the 25miu. Blah I don't want to consider a bfp once I have a bfn ESP when AF is due. I don't think it's realistic.

just want to chime in (i'm a silent stalker) if you have a short LP then it could be that you need to take progesterone to lengthen it! I've seen plenty of ladies get pregnant with the help of some progesterone

also digis are not as sensitive as regular test so there could still be a possibility :) good luck!

edit: 12 is "normal" but on the shorter side maybe ask your doctor for progesterone to lengthen it some.. for instance you can implant anywhere from 6-12 dpo and if your LP is only 12 days then by 10 or 11dpo your progesterone is already dropping to shred lining and could be not giving the egg enough time to implant..

It's not that short I don't think - usually about 12 days or so depends when I o I guess.

I think you are right about the 25miu. Blah I don't want to consider a bfp once I have a bfn ESP when AF is due. I don't think it's realistic.

Yeah I'm looking a sensitivity test site now ...oH just tried to educate me on what tests are better to rely on ha ha haaaa bless his cotton pickers eh...

:happydance::happydance:Yaye I won that one fair and square I'd say ha ha lol..
Oh how I love being right pmsl
That shut him right up lol
Bless him for trying tho ha ha...

Had bloodtest..doc said hcg levels r at 3..not pregnant..:( so the two pos frers were bogus..

Had bloodtest..doc said hcg levels r at 3..not pregnant..:( so the two pos frers were bogus..

Awwww no .....:( :hugs:
Maybe you need more time for levels to rise...I'd buy a different test maybe and not use it till day befor af...So you KNOW then...
Ahhh this sucks love...stay positive tho ok...it could be that your levels just rise very slowly that's all...give it some more time I guess:hugs:
Stay with us tho...we can all support you along your journey :)

Maybe you need more time for levels to rise...I'd buy a different test maybe and not use it till day befor af...So you KNOW then...
Ahhh this sucks love...stay positive to ok...it could be that your levels just rise very slowly that's all...give it some more time I guess:hugs:

Has anyone had a not pregnant hcg level of 3? Just sooo confused rt now..just gona sit and wait for af..no more testin for me. Lol cant obviously trust them things..lol..

Ahhh this sucks love...stay positive to ok...it could be that your levels just rise very slowly that's all...give it some more time I guess:hugs:

Has anyone had a not pregnant hcg level of 3? Just sooo confused rt now..just gona sit and wait for af..no more testin for me. Lol cant obviously trust them things..lol..

Mommaplus-hang in there love ok...
I've read before that hgc can be as high as 4/5 in non pregnant women...
And I didn't want to say before but I've also read that there are two different kinds of tests they can do on blood work when you go to gp...sounds like they did the manditory one instead...

I think it's kind of odd you get the lines on the blue tests and then the nice lines on your frers...surely they can't all be duds....
How long is it till af...I'd plan a test around then...if its still saying bfp I would return to docs and ask for more blood work:flower:

They did the test that shows the numbers instead of the yes or no..my number was 3. Somethin..cant believe it. So crazy. Guess I wait for af now. Only chance my numbers wld b so low is if its a chemical or if I am only like 5dpo which cld b possible seein I cld have ovulated at any time just comin off bc pills...guess I just wait it out..if af dont show by monday then I may go bk to have hcg rechecked

They did the test that shows the numbers instead of the yes or no..my number was 3. Somethin..cant believe it. So crazy. Guess I wait for af now. Only chance my numbers wld b so low is if its a chemical or if I am only like 5dpo which cld b possible seein I cld have ovulated at any time just comin off bc pills...guess I just wait it out..if af dont show by monday then I may go bk to have hcg rechecked

Goin off last pill I shld have af on the 29th but goin from my withdrawal bleed I shld start fri (the 26th).. so idk..:( sooooo confused bout the pos pee test and the hcg level 3.

momma, anything 5 & under is negative. I had a 2 once. Our first month of trying & I swears that I had a chemical pregnancy b/c my pregnancy tests were positive.
I'm so sorry. That's horrible news. I didn't bother going in for a second round of blood like they had wanted. They wanted to see a 0 & told me that a 2 was odd. What ever. What was the point to see a 0 at that point?!

Ok I dont mean to be mean but this new thread called "Would you give up just yet" which has someone who is "fed up" after TTC for ONE CYCLE - I find that almost offensive... like seriously!! You have to be kidding me.

LOL OMG are you serious? how old are they? wow - I hope they dont ttc for too long or else they're going to have a serious melt down by cycle #2 failure. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->