6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat! Hey Hun - you're hilarious -btw I get a kick out of the words you use to describe things. It's nothing like what we use here in Canada. Too funny.

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. I guess you're not out of the clear just yet. Just keep yourself getting better & make you you get lots & lots of rest.
I hope this clears up soon. FX!!!

Meg - I'm sorry for your bfn. I would say at this point, you would see a positive if you were pregnant. The digi's aren't very senistive but I think its around 25??
I had a positive when I had a HCG of 40 & it read 1-2 weeks.
So I'd say 25 would be just 'Pregnant'. No weeks indicated.

Meg - I'm sorry for your bfn. I would say at this point, you would see a positive if you were pregnant. The digi's aren't very senistive but I think its around 25??
I had a positive when I had a HCG of 40 & it read 1-2 weeks.
So I'd say 25 would be just 'Pregnant'. No weeks indicated.

Hey barb. I checked and the miu is 25. So I would assume I should test positive by now.....on a FRER digital it's either the word yes or no. Kind of harsh eh?? Lol. Still no sign of AF. I've never been "late" before so feels kind of mean but I expect to wake up to Aunt Flo and her big red station wagon driving into town. Brutal.

If AF isn't here in the morning should I use my remaining test?

Went to the keg for dinner and had a glass of wine. May as well enjoy it.

Hey Hun, I've had LP where it was a day longer so I would be more I inclined to say wait for either to tonight or tomorrow morning. Digi might not pick up the start of a bfp.
And I totally agree. Yes. No. Lol. But it's pretty clear eh?! More so than trying to figure out which light and angle might be showing a second line that may or may not be pink :) lol

I had strange pangs last night in my baby making region. Dunno what that was about. *shrugs*

Hey Hun, I've had LP where it was a day longer so I would be more I inclined to say wait for either to tonight or tomorrow morning. Digi might not pick up the start of a bfp.
And I totally agree. Yes. No. Lol. But it's pretty clear eh?! More so than trying to figure out which light and angle might be showing a second line that may or may not be pink :) lol

I had strange pangs last night in my baby making region. Dunno what that was about. *shrugs*

Yep you are right. I checked just now and there is pink cm. so she's definitely just late ugh what a cruel bitch lol. Just wanna get this over with

I just checked my app and I haven't had a 30 day cycle since may 2012. Always 27 or 29. ( get AF on cd28 or cd30)

I truly hate her

And I ran out of tassimo decaf coffee this morning and you know what? I said screw it and just made myself a regular one lol. What difference does it make today !

I will also add I still have no boob soreness which is just another lovely deception she gave me this month lol

Yep you are right. I checked just now and there is pink cm. so she's definitely just late ugh what a cruel bitch lol. Just wanna get this over with

Oh no meg...sorry to hear that af is on her way...and the way she tricked you like that too...it's very mean.:hugs:
Me thinks some crummy telly and a nice glass of wine in on order for your tonight.:)
I'm gutted for meg.
I feel sooo bad for geeing you up to test last night I feel responsible for your disappointment...from now on dont listen to me ok lol:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hello there me petals...not much to report today-it's 4dpo and I'm having poas withdrawals lol
I'm thinking I might start opk-ing ha ha ha....now do I do this early afternoon or evening I ask myself?..in my experience I know that opks get darker as the day goes on so I don't really want to have false results ...I'm thinking lunch time might be better...ooh it's lunch time time now and them stickys are calling me lol
Ummm Naaa I'm NOT doing this to myself lol- ill try and leave it for another 3days yet.:)

How is everyone today?-good I hopes :)

Oh Nat dont worry honestly I would have done it anyways because I have low self control haha.... Its all good! I should have waited until today and not wasted a test... I am a goof!!!

Anyways I will update when she arrives but I am assuming today or tomorrow latest should be CD1

And I agree re the wine but I am going to try and hit up a hot yoga class after work unless AF hits me hard in which case I will crawl into the couch with a heating pad instead - kind of like hot yoga because I will be twisted in the fetal position LOL

Ok so I think I have enough now pmsl...overboard on the ic's...75 of the little suckers lol....one of them just ONE of them is going to give me that bfp ( I hope :wacko:)

And yes....I couldn't help myself...I just HAD to wee on one of them lol...of course bfn ha ha...:dohh:

Meg your funny I love your new yoga position lol
Barbs has your tests arrived yet? Hope you resist the urge to use one unlike me lol :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey Ladies!

I'm sorry Meg - that really blows. Damn that witch! MoFO!!!!
I have my appt tomorrow so I'll see what the doctor says. If I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm ready to get back into the game.

3dpo today & I feel some cramps in my what I'd say cervical area. Weird. Had some last night & now some this morning. Weird.

WOW Nat that's a big pile of tests! I got mine too - but its in a box tucked away.
I've been so distracted that I've not bothered to keep up with my OPK testing. I didn't test yesterday & didnt even think to do it. BLAH. I'm just not into it right now.

Hey Ladies!

I have my appt tomorrow so I'll see what the doctor says. If I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm ready to get back into the game.

3dpo today & I feel some cramps in my what I'd say cervical area. Weird. Had some last night & now some this morning. Weird.

WOW Nat that's a big pile of tests! I got mine too - but its in a box tucked away.
I've been so distracted that I've not bothered to keep up with my OPK testing. I didn't test yesterday & didnt even think to do it. BLAH. I'm just not into it right now.

Thanks Barb - she still hasnt showed - so annoying.....

Cramping this early well maybe thats a good sign - and I think thats a great attitude re get right back to IUI next cycle if this one doesnt go.

XX

Well hcg well at 3 yesterday (negative) im due for af tomorrow or monday. Havin sum cramping today and watery cm..cervix is pretty low and definately firmer that a few days ago so looks like af is on the way..:(

Hey Ladies!

Yeah I've done the same now...I've put them away- stashed them away from myself lol
Pangs here and there barbs? Funny you should say that...I get them from time to time ...right down low if ya know what I mean...when it happens its like wow wtf was that and oweeeee...:)
Hope your ok today :)

Well hcg well at 3 yesterday (negative) im due for af tomorrow or monday. Havin sum cramping today and watery cm..cervix is pretty low and definately firmer that a few days ago so looks like af is on the way..:(

Ah this sucks mommaplus...:(. Hope your ok love.
Try and stay positive ok :)

Haha...this stuff gets confusing...can everyone non pregnant woman have 3miu of hcg? I thoight hcg was only produced by and implanted baby? Idk..ima try again..just wishin af wld hurry and show so I can get goin .lol so when I do start will that b cd 1?

Hey Ladies!

Could be a good sign for you. Remember for me at 3 dpo I had a weird feeling/cramping in uterus area. Really hard to describe it. Keeping finger's crossed!

Haha...this stuff gets confusing...can everyone non pregnant woman have 3miu of hcg? I thoight hcg was only produced by and implanted baby? Idk..ima try again..just wishin af wld hurry and show so I can get goin .lol so when I do start will that b cd 1?

Umm I'm not sure i just read that it can be as high as 4 or 5 and still be non pregnant...
So your starting again ? :)
I bbt chart and opk..and I think I remember you get o pains right? Me too!,, ouch eh!
This is all ideal for pin pointing o...
Do you use fertility friend?
It's a really good app and it's really easy to use too...you put all your data in and it not only helps pin point o but confirms it along side your positive opk...the o pains warn you is about to happen...positive opk gives you the 24-48 hour warning and you temperature tells you roughly 3 days after o that's it's happend...the 3/4 days leading up to o is THE BEST time to start and catch that Eggy...
I love ff it's very helpful and it's also ideal bc you dont have it all logging up your brains...it's out and in black and white ...it's good to use for cross reference with future cycles too.:)
How long a cycle "roughly " do you have...I have a friend that stopped her birth controll pills and hers was all over the place for a long while...6months or so...soo this is why I recomend using the opks to help you pin point o...
If i didn't use them I still be scratching at my bonce thinking has it happend yet or what? Lol
Well good luck love and fx for your bfp ok :hugs:
Lots and lots of baby dust to you :)

Yup A+ for FF, I also like the kindara app but I'm still in the FF VIP honeymoon phase :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->