6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thanks nat..I will def ck out ff..havemt done that yet. :)

Ooh also if your having trouble diagnosing you positive opks then post ur pics online to us all and we will help you with that...they can be confusing little suckers sometimes..but you'll get the hang of it don't worry...I'd say if your going to use them start around cd 9 or 10...and use them everyday till you KNOW it's positive...a positive opk's second line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line...
Best of luck me petal...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Ladies!

I'm sorry Meg - that really blows. Damn that witch! MoFO!!!!
I have my appt tomorrow so I'll see what the doctor says. If I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm ready to get back into the game.

3dpo today & I feel some cramps in my what I'd say cervical area. Weird. Had some last night & now some this morning. Weird.

WOW Nat that's a big pile of tests! I got mine too - but its in a box tucked away.
I've been so distracted that I've not bothered to keep up with my OPK testing. I didn't test yesterday & didnt even think to do it. BLAH. I'm just not into it right now.
Yeah I've done the same now...I've put them away- stashed them away from myself lol
Pangs here and there barbs? Funny you should say that...I get them from time to time ...right down low if ya know what I mean...when it happens its like wow wtf was that and oweeeee...:)
Hope your ok today :)

Oh you do? maybe it's "normal". I've had a bit of odd crams today.
Bah. Not going to SS. I actually really have no hopes this month at all.

Hey Ladies!

I have my appt tomorrow so I'll see what the doctor says. If I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm ready to get back into the game.

3dpo today & I feel some cramps in my what I'd say cervical area. Weird. Had some last night & now some this morning. Weird.

WOW Nat that's a big pile of tests! I got mine too - but its in a box tucked away.
I've been so distracted that I've not bothered to keep up with my OPK testing. I didn't test yesterday & didnt even think to do it. BLAH. I'm just not into it right now.

Could be a good sign for you. Remember for me at 3 dpo I had a weird feeling/cramping in uterus area. Really hard to describe it. Keeping finger's crossed!

I don't recall you had this but really? Yeah it feels like cramping in an isolated area. Started a bit last night & more so this morning/early afternoon. It's subsided now.

momma I've had a 2 & I'm sure I had a chemical pregnancy our first month TTC. Had a positive FRER & IC. Next day decided to get blood work & it was a 2 & they said it's odd, should be 0. I never followed through. I got my period same day.

Blah... no AF yet 2 days late this is lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come on!
feeling some pangs in my BB's now so hopefully that means she will be here soon. I really dont want an unnecessarily long cycle this is so irritating.

Awe Meg I'm sorry. I totally get it. I'm like that every cycle when I know AF is on her way. Just get the faking show in the road, lady!!!! :)
I hope she comes soon. You started spotting, right?

Awe Meg I'm sorry. I totally get it. I'm like that every cycle when I know AF is on her way. Just get the faking show in the road, lady!!!! :)
I hope she comes soon. You started spotting, right?

No I havent but i checked inside early this morning there was a little bit of pink cm which I often get when AF is coming so its up in there somewhere waiting to start I think LOL

momma I've had a 2 & I'm sure I had a chemical pregnancy our first month TTC. Had a positive FRER & IC. Next day decided to get blood work & it was a 2 & they said it's odd, should be 0. I never followed through. I got my period same day.

Ok so I went ahead and cked on fertility friend. They say I shld count my last withdrawl bleed as my period..so I entered my las af which was april 2nd. Its said I shld have o"ed on april 15th..so how many dpo am I? If I just o'd on the 15th u think an hcg of 3cld b a good thing? Or am I all screwed up from the bc? Lol

Blah... no AF yet 2 days late this is lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come on!
feeling some pangs in my BB's now so hopefully that means she will be here soon. I really dont want an unnecessarily long cycle this is so irritating.

Do you think the maca could have made you later? Sorry to hear this beyatch is giving you the right run around.

Ok so I went ahead and cked on fertility friend. They say I shld count my last withdrawl bleed as my period..so I entered my las af which was april 2nd. Its said I shld have o"ed on april 15th..so how many dpo am I? If I just o'd on the 15th u think an hcg of 3cld b a good thing? Or am I all screwed up from the bc? Lol

Ok so if it says you o'd on the 15th I make it 9dpo..so af should be a few days away now....if your a 30 dayer....you should get af about the 2nd or 3rd of may...
Are you going to use ff then love?

Hey Ladies!

Yeah I've done the same now...I've put them away- stashed them away from myself lol
Pangs here and there barbs? Funny you should say that...I get them from time to time ...right down low if ya know what I mean...when it happens its like wow wtf was that and oweeeee...:)
Hope your ok today :)

Oh you do? maybe it's "normal". I've had a bit of odd crams today.
Bah. Not going to SS. I actually really have no hopes this month at all.

Barbs stay positive ok...I understand why you may feel like that but in the words of George Michael.."you gotta Have faith" he he heee...
The pangs I don't think are "normal" if you know what I mean...I think it's something to do with the hormone changes and its our body's way of dealing with it...I suppose some women feel it some dont- I spose we did this cycle.
Then again it could be the start of something eh :). I hope so bc I had them too yesterday and today.:)

I'm 5dpo tmr do you think I could start opks to track any changes?

Ok so if it says you o'd on the 15th I make it 9dpo..so af should be a few days away now....if your a 30 dayer....you should get af about the 2nd or 3rd of may...

Yeah ima gona use it. I used there o calculator but now I gota get a login and stuff set up it says

Yeah ima gona use it. I used there o calculator but now I gota get a login and stuff set up it says

I almost always have a 28day cycle lol forgot to mention that. Lol

These we my tests side by side at I guess 7dpo and 8dpo just before my blood test they both hot a tad lighter since I took them but im sure there all dried out

Attachments

• IMG_20130425_175605.jpg
    IMG_20130425_175605.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
These we my tests side by side at I guess 7dpo and 8dpo just before my blood test they both hot a tad lighter since I took them but im sure there all dried out

Here is an inverted one

Attachments

• IMG_20130425_175508.jpg
    IMG_20130425_175508.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Weird how frer can pick up an hcg of 3miu..I took the strips outta case just to get em closer for comparison..the darker one was taken on 7dpo and the lighter one was 8dpo

Guess im still in shock that them tests were not bfp everytime I look at em

Ok..as u all know I went of bc march 29..got withfrawl on april 2nd. But to the point..i dnt feel well. Lol my cervix went from hard low to medium soft and very high..my cerbix almost feels achy along w cramps. Feels like af gona hit early like any sec..or like 0.. wld it b possible to o on cd like 23 after stopoing pill? I have a 28 day cycle not on bc. Cm is watery not ecwm..any suggestions?

No idea I wasn't charting when I came off, I just know it was a 42 day cycle... So you def could have O'd way later than youbthink

Well hcg well at 3 yesterday (negative) im due for af tomorrow or monday. Havin sum cramping today and watery cm..cervix is pretty low and definately firmer that a few days ago so looks like af is on the way..:(

Ah this sucks mommaplus...:(. Hope your ok love.
Try and stay positive ok :)

Haha...this stuff gets confusing...can everyone non pregnant woman have 3miu of hcg? I thoight hcg was only produced by and implanted baby? Idk..ima try again..just wishin af wld hurry and show so I can get goin .lol so when I do start will that b cd 1?

Mamma - when I kept missing lots of periods I had bloods taken and at 1 point my hcg was at 5 which is also negative. I also came of birth control end of last may I had a couple of 30 day cycles then missed 2 periods aug/sept had 1 period in oct then missed another 3 periods nov/dec/jan had 1 in feb then 1 on 1march that's when I used ff to chart and joined this forum so I could learn to track ovulation. I ovulated on 19th march and got my Bfp :)
Coming of bc can really muck with things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"