6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

These we my tests side by side at I guess 7dpo and 8dpo just before my blood test they both hot a tad lighter since I took them but im sure there all dried out

Mummaplus I DO agree with you on this matter...it's very strange...the tests say bfp...ok so if your a 28 day cycle I would hold on till af due day or day after and test again ok...if the tests say bfp again go back to your doctor and insist more blood work.
I would also use different tests too...altho usualy first response early Resault tests are normally bang on ...never heard of anyone being let down by them at all...
But still...for your gp sake I would try a different test...not only that it gives you a clearer answer too. After all -3 different brands can't be wrong....and I've never heard of hgc3 being picked up with a pg test either....:)
Good luck love ....try and keep it cool lol...:thumbup:
:) :) :) xxx

3 days late another negative digi come onnnnnnnn AF this is ridiculous!!!!!!

3 days late another negative digi come onnnnnnnn AF this is ridiculous!!!!!!

Wow meg that's really annoying eh?....is there anywhere you can get a 10miu?
What about bloods?
I recon the maca might have done this you know...based on gut feeling so don't take my word for it lol
Hope it all works out in the end :)

Hey Ladies!

I'm sorry Meg - that really blows. Damn that witch! MoFO!!!!
I have my appt tomorrow so I'll see what the doctor says. If I'm not pregnant this cycle then I'm ready to get back into the game.

3dpo today & I feel some cramps in my what I'd say cervical area. Weird. Had some last night & now some this morning. Weird.

WOW Nat that's a big pile of tests! I got mine too - but its in a box tucked away.
I've been so distracted that I've not bothered to keep up with my OPK testing. I didn't test yesterday & didnt even think to do it. BLAH. I'm just not into it right now.
Yeah I've done the same now...I've put them away- stashed them away from myself lol
Pangs here and there barbs? Funny you should say that...I get them from time to time ...right down low if ya know what I mean...when it happens its like wow wtf was that and oweeeee...:)
Hope your ok today :)

Oh you do? maybe it's "normal". I've had a bit of odd crams today.
Bah. Not going to SS. I actually really have no hopes this month at all.

Barbs stay positive ok...I understand why you may feel like that but in the words of George Michael.."you gotta Have faith" he he heee...
The pangs I don't think are "normal" if you know what I mean...I think it's something to do with the hormone changes and its our body's way of dealing with it...I suppose some women feel it some dont- I spose we did this cycle.
Then again it could be the start of something eh :). I hope so bc I had them too yesterday and today.:)

I'm 5dpo tmr do you think I could start opks to track any changes?

OK OK George was right :) LOL!!!!
I'll try to have some faith OK? :)
Seeing my RE this afternoon...gah.

You can use OPK but the truth of it is that it will fluctuate through out your cycle. However it's a good indication (I believe) that if at the end of your cycle you have a very strong positive, you're likely pregnant. That's just my experience. Doesn't mean it's 100% true. I took a test last night for shits & giggles & it was negative. I've not been in a major testing mood this month.

Meg - Strange - your LP is longer this cycle or you ovulated a day later than you thought. That's a possibility as well. Hang in there!!!! But you know what - fak that - C'mon AF - get the damn show on the road for our friend, Meg - kay? And then don't come back again for 9 months. K thanx.

Momma - I don't have much to comment other than if those are true positives then I think you may have suffered a Chemical pregnancy. Which you'd never know you did unless you were testing early. I am very certain this is what happened to me. My IC & FRER were positive. Not enough to pick up on a digi. And by the time I went to the clinic the next day I think it was all over.
I'm sorry this is happening to you - it's very frustrating to be confused by your results. Hang in there FX. I don't know what to say either about FF. It should be fairly accurate. You should try using OPK's along w/temping rather than relying on just one method. You'll have more confidence IMO.

Nat - how are you feeling today? Are you getting better? When are you back to the doctor??? XO

Ladies, what you up to this weekend? We're guess what - HOUSE HUNTING. So much freaking fun!!!!

4 dpo today. And I had a dream that at 3dpo I got a BFP. So mean.

Well it seems im due for af in 3 days. Mild cramps and lower back ache .wantin af to hurry n come so I can get started again..lol..gona be a rainy wkend here but plan on attending a benefit tomorrow and then a bbq and bonfire in the evening and hopefully squeeze in some fishin...lol were all rednecks in this town but I love it! Lol..

Meg - Strange - your LP is longer this cycle or you ovulated a day later than you thought. That's a possibility as well. Hang in there!!!! But you know what - fak that - C'mon AF - get the damn show on the road for our friend, Meg - kay? And then don't come back again for 9 months. K thanx.

Momma - I don't have much to comment other than if those are true positives then I think you may have suffered a Chemical pregnancy. Which you'd never know you did unless you were testing early. I am very certain this is what happened to me. My IC & FRER were positive. Not enough to pick up on a digi. And by the time I went to the clinic the next day I think it was all over.
I'm sorry this is happening to you - it's very frustrating to be confused by your results. Hang in there FX. I don't know what to say either about FF. It should be fairly accurate. You should try using OPK's along w/temping rather than relying on just one method. You'll have more confidence IMO.

Nat - how are you feeling today? Are you getting better? When are you back to the doctor??? XO

Ladies, what you up to this weekend? We're guess what - HOUSE HUNTING. So much freaking fun!!!!

I know so annoying!!

And Nat - maybe it was the Maca I am not sure - I havent heard of it lengthening LP but if it does maybe I dont want to take I normally have very clockwork cycles so this is annoying

No I cant get a 10miu but if I have had to BFN digis I think its safe to say no BFP for me lol - I mean I could come up with excuses for that but all signs point to no

Barbs I also dreamed of a BFP bahhh soo annoying!

I havent had a cycle this long in well over a year.

Also Nat I only took Maca for the first few weeks of the month... so I really dont know!

FACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:growlmad:

I wouldn't worry about your lengthened LP its not a bad thing. In fact when you get pregnant, it's a better thing. So don't worry, lady :) By the sounds of it you'll be getting AF soon. Just need patience :)
And you're right - if you get a bfn on the day your period is due, you're likely not pregnant.

Sorry to hear momma - hope AF shows sooner than later then so you can move forward. How many months have you been TTC?
And where do you live - where are these rednecks?! :)
Doesn't sound too far off from Canadian's. We like to hit the North for fishing, fires & drinking beer ;)

I know so annoying!!

And Nat - maybe it was the Maca I am not sure - I havent heard of it lengthening LP but if it does maybe I dont want to take I normally have very clockwork cycles so this is annoying

No I cant get a 10miu but if I have had to BFN digis I think its safe to say no BFP for me lol - I mean I could come up with excuses for that but all signs point to no

Also Nat I only took Maca for the first few weeks of the month... so I really dont know!

Wow this is very STRANGE ...I too had a dream last night I was preggers...do do do doooo do do do doooooooo...
One of us it has to come true eh :)

Sorry yur feeling like this meg...I hope af Hurrys herself along to stop the mental tortures its causing...I'd be going out of my mind:wacko:
Got any yoga lined up? Maybe that might help relief af stresses and help you relax :). :hugs:

So not much else to report over here today- it's 5dpo and I've had a couple of strange sensations in the bb's and a few cramps today...cm is back and watery...
Going to opk later to start trying to track any changes...thanks for the info on that barbs I find this very helpful and defo something to keep in mind if I get confused with it all....
Soooo-only 5 days to go until the pee fest begins...them stickys are fecking calling me you know pmsl...this part is so dam boring eh lol

Thanks for your replies ladies.... Hang tight Nat you are only a few DPO - try and distract yourself from the SS for at least a few more days haha!!

Barb you asked about plans this weekend... Tonight just dinner with the inlaws.

Tomorrow morning I am going on a 2-3 hour hike with some girls from work - should be fun and a good workout haha! In the evening I am going to this bowling place for my friends birthday - should be fun I havent been in years and they are licensed so thats all I really need! LMAO

Best of luck on the house hunt!

I know so annoying!!

Wow this is very STRANGE ...I too had a dream last night I was preggers...do do do doooo do do do doooooooo...
One of us it has to come true eh :)

Sorry yur feeling like this meg...I hope af Hurrys herself along to stop the mental tortures its causing...I'd be going out of my mind:wacko:
Got any yoga lined up? Maybe that might help relief af stresses and help you relax :). :hugs:

Thanks Nat... my symptoms have started to increase a bit so it shouldbe here soon! a bit of cramping and pangs in my boobs... come on come on lol

by the way this ticker is stupid i think im going to get rid of it too much work lol

LOL, Nat - pee-fest. Nice way to put it ;)
I don't know when I'm going to start but I don't think any thing before 10dpo makes sense.
Maybe next Thursday or Friday? Guess we'll see how long I last :o) I might get crazy & want to start at 6dpo again :p ;)

Meg, weekend sounds great! I love going for hikes. We usually go to the Bruce Trail. Is that where you're hitting up? Dinner sounds great too - & bowling - that's fun!
I'm going to try & convince hubby to go for some Sushi tomorrow night. Other than that I want to do some house chores & some batch cooking. Checking out all the pinterest recipes I've pinned ;)

And I gave up on the ticker. :)

I don't know when I'm going to start but I don't think any thing before 10dpo makes sense.
Maybe next Thursday or Friday? Guess we'll see how long I last :o) I might get crazy & want to start at 6dpo again :p ;)

Meg, weekend sounds great! I love going for hikes. We usually go to the Bruce Trail. Is that where you're hitting up? Dinner sounds great too - & bowling - that's fun!
I'm going to try & convince hubby to go for some Sushi tomorrow night. Other than that I want to do some house chores & some batch cooking. Checking out all the pinterest recipes I've pinned ;)

Barb I think we are kindred spirits I just pinned a whole whack of stuff I want to try LOL - like an hour ago! You should add me on pinterest its just Meg Petz. :)

Yes we are going to the bruce trail for a good portion of the walk... it is actually quite a trek I have planned for us - I did it once on my bike last year and its intense. We just mapped it out and its about 16km so probably 2.5 hours or so!! AHHHH

I am not a sushi fan but I do like going out for dinner lol so hopefully hubby takes you on a well deserved date!

Just cramping away here with no AF like a loser. hahaha

Right so 9dpo symptoms today bad back low on the left mainly, some PVA glue cm and a sore right bb, feels like its been sanded with sand paper that is def not a pms symptom for me, not due for AF till sat next week.

Last preg I only POAS once at 12dpo and very faint pregnancy 2 days before missed AF.

POAS yesterday and there was nothing. Hmmm going mad I just want to know either way grrr x

Ok well she has arrived LOL! CD1 for me hoorayyyyyyy (stab) lol.....

I am in between the following: going hardcore this month with all my lovely pills and remedies and lots of sex
OR:
binge drinking, binge eating, and taking up smoking again?

which one are you rooting for LMAO - jk!!

Let the countdown to O begin! Cycle #9 - has a nice ring to it.... NOT lol

Ok well she has arrived LOL! CD1 for me hoorayyyyyyy (stab) lol.....

I am in between the following: going hardcore this month with all my lovely pills and remedies and lots of sex
OR:
binge drinking, binge eating, and taking up smoking again?

which one are you rooting for LMAO - jk!!

Let the countdown to O begin! Cycle #9 - has a nice ring to it.... NOT lol

Ah Yaye...or NOT if you not what I mean..wow confused dot com'age....
So cycle 9meg...your a strong woman meg I am inspired ...
Glad you can get on with it now tho...smoking and binge drinking no good ok lol
But hay you knows that lol
Tempting tho some days eh...I now the feeling :(
Hardcore it is then..I'm rooting for you meg...lets get this darn witch out of the way ...the BITCH lol....she's been rather mean to you this cycle I think you should follow through with your right knuckles and give her a sandwich she wouldn't like to bite off more than she can chew eh lol...
Hope your ok :hugs:

Right so 9dpo symptoms today bad back low on the left mainly, some PVA glue cm and a sore right bb, feels like its been sanded with sand paper that is def not a pms symptom for me, not due for AF till sat next week.

Last preg I only POAS once at 12dpo and very faint pregnancy 2 days before missed AF.

POAS yesterday and there was nothing. Hmmm going mad I just want to know either way grrr x

Hiya ladyk...welcome :)
I see your not a newbie to this site...(your profile description still says expecting te he hee)
9dpo? That's sounds good to me...how long is your cycles ?...have you tested yet?
Know how you feel about wanting to know already...I'm the same lol
Best of luck to you this cycle and hope you get your bfp love
Baby dust to you

Yaye sounds like a great weekend gals...
Barbs I seen my gp yesterday and the ct scans came back with calcification s on right kidneys and ALOT of swelling on the kidneys...it also picked up sclerosis on my lower spine and hips...ouch!
I asked her if it could harm pregnancy and she said it should be ok but I might need alittle extra care during pregnancy especially during 3rd tri...
So I feel alittle better today...the pain is not totally gone but I think it's my thresh hold getting used to it now...I've give up on the painkillers now...I don't want to be a slave to it all...I'm strong and I got to find a way with pain management without them...Jeez I had my son with no pain relief so I think ill cope ...but dam it did hurt tho lol
Won't be putting myself thought that pain again un nessisarily again lol
So yah to sum it up I'm on the mend its just slow progress...annooooooooying.
The heart thing needs further investigations...and I'm also waiting for a dietitian and roomatology(sorry can't spell that for shit pmsl) appointments to come through so they investigate more and help with my diet to cut out sodium safely ...

Also got the thumbs up with the maca too Yaye...:happydance:
And....I've got to go back in August...3 more cycles to get more help with fertility if I need it by then...which sucks!
Bc I should have been having my baby not asking for help to have one beginning of August :( :nope:
But I'm staying positive about this now and appreciating that my gp is willing and enthusiastic to want to help us...thank gawsh...:thumbup:

Hope you have a great weekend barbs...hope you get your sushi...I've always wanted to try that but I chicken out right at the last minute ha ha haaa....why?
I think it's a trust thing lol
Stuff it I'm going to marksys this weekend and I'm going to try it-why not eh...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->